Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Jacks fun

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 15

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 453 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jack's POV
I kissed down my masters bare chest. He rippled with muscle and power. It made me shiver thinking about what all he could do to me. I knew he could rip me apart if he wanted to. I giggled at the thought.
"What are you giggling at?" Dark said
"Your blush" I said to him.
Dark looked at me and I smiled as I kissed his belly button and watched his cheeks turn red. I kissed the waistband of his jeans and chuckled when Dark shivered. I undid the belt that held his hips and then proceeded to open his pants. I was surprised to find my package already unwrapped. I heared Dark laugh darkly when he saw my surprise.
"Mark didn't have time for underwear this morning." He said.
"I don't mind," I said before licking his whole length, "it just means I get to taste it sooner."
Dark moaned deeply. It was a deep, dark sound and it made my heart pound. I slid Dark's pants off his waist and licked his inner thigh. Dark shivered. I smiled and ran my teeth across the sensitive skin just to the right of toy. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft as he gasped from my last trick.
"Jack...didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" Dark said with his teeth clenched.
"What mother?" I whispered.
I slipped the tip of his shaft into my mouth and suck on him lightly. Dark gasped again and raised his hips, shoving more into my mouth. I took it, I took it all and then some. I swallowed around him and felt his reaction, as he hardened more. I let my tongue scrape slowly across the bottom or his shaft and felt him tighten more. I sucked on Dark harder and dragged a moan from his mouth with every suck. Dark's hips thrust up and down, pushing and pulling his shaft from my mouth. I knew he was getting close. His abdomen was tightening and so were his balls. I smiled and sucked harder but slower, driving every moan I could out of him. Within minutes Dark was to the point of no return and my mouth filled with the sweet sweet substance I had desired all this time. I swallowed and let go of my prize before licking my lips. I looked at Dark while he panted and smiled more.
"What are you smiling at?" He asked.
I crawled over him and kissed him lightly.
"I love you." I whispered before falling to his side.
"Ya. Ya....I love you too, Jack." Dark said.
I smiled and closed my eyes. This powerful man just said he loved me.
Sign up to rate and review this story