Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

New bodies

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 16

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 910 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark’s POV
I can’t believe what I had just witnessed Dark and Jack do through my own eyes. I had “woken” up minutes before they had started whatever they were doing. I thought at first they were just going to play with each other just like they play with us. I was soooo wrong. Dark started with Jack and did awful things to him. It was like watching the 50 shades of gray movie. I wanted to close my eyes again and block it out but something in my mind kept my eyes open and made me watch everything. I struggled and fought for control but this did nothing for me.I was forced to watch as Dark not only pleased Jack but Jack pleased him in return. It was as if I was in my own hell. I shivered and let the darkness in my head swallow me again.
Sean’s POV
I couldn’t believe my eyes. Jack had just been treated like a slave and had still said he loved Dark. Was this how their relationship went? Was it so much darker than my relationship with Mark that I had never even thought about my darker side being tortured? I still couldn’t believe it and minutes had passed since they had fallen asleep. I was still trapped in my own head and couldn’t seem to escape.
“Oh Sean. You’ll never understand how to get out of here on your own will you?” Jack’s voice said.
“I thought you were asleep.” I thought back.
“Darkness never sleeps.” He replied, sending a shiver down my back.
I shivered again as I felt a cold creep over me and slowly closed my eyes as darkness crept in.
*That evening*
Dark’s POV
I woke up in my still human body with Jack sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled and moved slowly as to not wake him. I sat on the edge of the bed and thought about what we had done and how it had felt. This human body was strong and I could already tell where I had left bruises on Jack’s body. My smile disappeared as I looked at him. I don’t know why I told the fool that I love him. I feel nothing for him except a mutual darkness and friendship. Other than that my heart was a black hole that nothing could fill.
I gazed at Jack for a minute longer before going to Mark’s closet and looking for a decent pair of clothes. I found a pair of old torn up jeans in the back of the closet and decided those would have to work for now. I put them on and walked out into the hallway and then into the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how pale my face was. Being in this body had made it more colored than normal but it was still almost as pale as the snow. I looked at my hair and noticed small brown streaks going through the midnight black I so loved. I just ran my hair through the messy mane and called it good enough. I then ventured out into the hall again and down to the kitchen to scavenge for food. This body got hungry too quickly and easily for my taste. I looked through the fridge and grabbed random bits of food out of it before settling on eating the rest of a chicken that had been in there. A few minutes in the microwave and I was in front of Mark’s TV watching an old show I knew nothing about.I had been watching it for a while when I heard the floor squeak behind me and then felt cold arms wrap around my neck.
“Good evening my love.” Jack said before he kissed my neck softly.
I smiled at him and continued to stuff my face and watch the TV.
“Why are you watching Dr. Who?” Jack asked as he looked up at the TV.
“I had no idea what it was and it seems interesting so I started watching it.” I said after swallowing another bite.
“Ah,” Jack said as he came around the side of the ouch and then plopped down beside me, “This is a good one...maybe like...the 3rd or 4th Doctor.”
“The what?” I asked.
“That’s what they call him. The Doctor.” Jack explained.
“I gathered that. But why the numbers?” I asked again.
“Oh! That’s to tell which season you’re on and stuff.” Jack said as he shifted in his seat.
“Oh…,” I said, “Will you help me understand this more?” I asked as I set the now empty plate on the coffee table in front of us.
“Of course!” Jack said, a little too excitedly, “But we’ll have to start at the beginning with William Hartnell.”
“Alright fine.” I said and sat back against the seat.
“Good!” Jack said happily as he grabbed the remote, logged onto netflix, and laid his head in my lap, “Let’s begin!”
And that’s how we spent our evening. Just watching Dr. Who and talking about it as if Jack were teaching a whole class about it and I was his only student. It was nice. Just sitting there with him. I felt a smile cross my face and didn’t notice when my dead heart beat once.
Sign up to rate and review this story