Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Human changes

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 17

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 534 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dark’s POV
We had sat there on the couch for a few hours now and Jack had fallen asleep in my lap. I smiled as I saw his sleeping face smile at a dream he was having. I chuckled softly when he mumbled something in his sleep. I bent my head down and gave him a gentle kiss on his cheek. I watched him smile more and shift in his sleep before I felt it again. It was small but a noticeable two beats of my heart and then it stopped again. I was confused for a minute before it happened again and I understood what was happening.
Being quiet and careful I lifted Jack’s head up and off my lap before getting off the couch and letting him down on the couch again. After I made sure I hadn’t woken him up I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. It was as I feared. The light brown streaks in my midnight black hair, that I had barely noticed before, had grown and now my hair was half brown half black. I looked more and saw my own eyes shift from their normal red to a bright warm brown color before they went back to red. I gasped and looked at my shaking hands. They were no longer pale white but a light caramel color. ‘What is going on with me?!’ I thought ‘Am I becoming more human than demon?’ I shuddered at that thought. I gasped when my heart beat again, three beats this time. I needed to find out if Jack was going through the same thing.
I ran back to the living room and over to the couch where Jack was just waking up. He was sitting up when he saw me run into the room and over to him.
“What’s wrong Dark? Find Mark’s porn collection?” He joked with a laugh.
“Jack this is more serious than that. Look at me.” I ordered him.
Jack did as he was told and even sat still as I inspected him. His brown hair was peppered with more white than usual. One of Jack’s eyes was it’s normal neon green and the other was bright blue. Jack’s skin had also gone from it’s normal pale white to a light cream color. I bent my head to his chest and listened for the beats. When they came I gasped. Jack’s heart had beat 4 times and this time he had felt it too.
“Dark?” Jack said with a shaky voice.
“I’m here.” I said.
“What’s happening to us, Dark?” Jack whispered.
“I don’t know,” I said, “I promise I’ll figure it out tho ok?”
“Ok…” Jack said as I stood and faced him.
Jack stood as well and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I smiled as I held him in comfort. We shivered together as we felt our hearts beat 5 times together. I hugged him tighter and pulled him closer. We may not have known what was going on but I had a guess that it had to do with the people in our heads.
Sign up to rate and review this story