Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Why is this happening?

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 18

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 363 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark POV
When I woke up again I was in my bed. I closed my eyes again to sleep some more when I remembered something and shot straight up. I was in my bed. My own bed. Me. In my own body. My hands flew to my face to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. When I was able to feel my face and the smooth skin of it I smiled and almost shouted with joy. I looked around and found Sean still asleep next to me. At least I hoped it was Sean and not Jack. I poked at him softly before rolling him over and kissing him softly in an attempt to wake him up. Sean’s gorgeous blue eyes opened slowly to look into mine. I smiled more and broke away from him.
“Good morning beautiful.” I said softly.
“Good morning.” Sean said as he smiled.
“Notice anything different?” I asked.
It took Sean a second but then his eyes grew wide and he threw his arms around me in a hug. I hugged him back and let him sit there in my arms.
“We’re here...together….in our own bodies….” Sean stuttered.
I nodded and hugged him tighter. We were having such a sweet moment that we didn’t even notice anything was wrong until we heard a noise coming from the room beyond the bedroom door. When we did we sprang apart and looked around the rest of the room. It had been trashed. things were thrown everywhere and there was even a broken lamp on the floor. I got out of the bed and looked around it better. There were cracks and holes in the wall. Things were everywhere and neither of us knew how we had gotten where we were.
“Mark what happened here?” Sean asked me from the bed.
“I have no idea baby.” I said
I went to the door and pressed my ear to it. I heard yelling. One voice was deep and close to my own and another was higher and closer to Sean’s. My eyes widened when I realized what had happened.
Dark and Jack had their own bodies….
Sign up to rate and review this story