Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

The four of us

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 19

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 956 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jack’s POV {About 10 minutes earlier}
Once the screaming was done and the pain had ended I lay on the floor panting. What had just happened to me? It felt like I had been split in half. The pain was so intense, it had felt like being cut in half by a chain saw. I looked up and still saw Dark struggling with what I was assuming had just happened to me. Dark’s body convulsed and he staggered in strange ways, as if his body was trying to push out a ghost. He jerked and fell before trying to stand and falling again. I hurried over to him to be pushed away by a sudden burst of energy and light coming off of him. When I looked back Dark was laying on the ground on his side and everything was too quiet. I scrambled over to him again and sat so I could lay his head in my lap.
“My dark master….please wake up.” I asked quietly.
I kissed his cold lips softly and sat back waiting. It took a few minutes but Dark’s beautiful blood red eyes finally opened and I was able to smile down at him.
“I’m so glad you’re awake….and alive.” I said.
Dark just blinked at me. He looked confused and stunned. I took that time to examine him closer. Darks hair had returned to it’s full midnight black color and his skin was it’s normal ghostly grey. His eyes held no sign of changing to Mark’s deep brown color. I smiled like an idiot knowing that I was probably back to normal too and that’s why Dark looked so confused.
“We’re back to normal master.” I cooed softly.
“I see that.” Dark said sharply.
Yup. He was definitely back to normal. Dark closed his eyes and lied still for a long time. The only indicator that he wasn’t dead was his chest moving up and down slowly.
“What happened Jack?” He asked, his eyes still closed.
“I don’t know. I just remember hugging you and collapsing into pain, and then a bright light.” I explained as much as I could.
“What kind of light? And what sort of pain?” Dark asked, immediately sitting up to face me.
“It felt like something was pulling apart from me. And the light was so bright I could’ve sworn I was looking into the depths of hell.” I told him.
Dark stood up quickly and started pacing. He had a serious look on his face as he did, it scared me a little. I stood up and walked beside him. I watched as he paced back and forth.
“What’s wrong Dark?” I asked.
A course slap came across my face and I blinked before turning back to Dark and looking at him confused.
“First, you must always address me as what I am to you. Your master,” He said, “Second, it means something very bad has happened.”
Sean’s POV {Back to the present!}
I got off the bed and wandered towards Mark, who was still at the door. I touched his arm and he jumped into the air. I snickered a little and then hugged his waist when he noticed it was just me.
“Jesus Sean….nearly gave me a heart attack.” He said softly.
“Sorry.” I said. Still giggling softly.
I looked up at Mark and smiled. The man may have been short but he still beat me by an inch or two. In that moment when we were just standing there staring into eachothers eyes and feeling like everything was ok, was when everything went wrong again. We hadn’t even heard the footsteps coming up to the door.
Dark’s POV
I pulled open the door quickly, revealing the naked couple before me. They stood there in shock looking at me and Jack, who was a few steps behind me. I looked past them and into the room. Their trapped souls had done a number on it before they had settled on the bed and regenerated their own bodies.The souls hadn’t even bothered to regenerate their clothes for them. The room was completely trashed, some of the walls even had holes in them. When I looked back to Mark and his stupid lover, Sean I think his name was, I noticed he was glaring at me. I let a smirk cross my face in response.
“What? Don’t like what we’ve done with your bodies?” I chuckled softly as I asked the rhetorical question.
Of course Mark only glared at me and pushed the other man behind him slowly. I smiled more and clicked my tongue.
“You know what this means, Mark,” I said and looked back at Jack, “We both do.”
Mark glared at me more and just stood there for a few minutes before moving towards me a little and puffing up his chest to be the extra inch taller to look into my eyes.
“You’re not getting out this time Dark. I won’t let you ruin this for me again.” He said challengingly.
I just smiled even more.
Mark’s POV
I glared at my alter ego. Challenged him even. I wasn’t going to let him ruin my life again. Not after what he did last time. I wasn’t going to let him kill the one I love and cherish and worked for again. I wasn’t going to let Sean die. I was going to fight Dark again and this time he would never come out of his fucking cage. I looked up at him and smiled, and the evil bastard just smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story