Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

The end?

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 20

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 1355 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark’s POV
I smiled back at Dark. The bastard had no idea what was going through my mind at that very moment. While we’d been talking I’d managed to step back into the room a few feet and get my hand around the lamp I keep on the desk, close to the door. Luckly Dark had followed me in and hadn’t noticed my movements too much. When I saw his expression go from the smirk he had had to confused at my own smile I knew the time was right to strike. I grabbed the lamp and swung it at Dark’s head as hard as I could. With my movements being as quick as they were he only had seconds to react and lucky for me he didn’t move quick enough.
WHAM!!
The lamp smashed into the side of Dark’s head and shattered into pieces, but it wasn’t enough to do more than cause him to stumble a few inches and grab his head before he was turned to me and his eyes filled with rage.
“Now I was gonna be nice about this Mark,” He said, “But now you’ve made me very angry.”
With that last sentence he snapped his fingers and Jack flew out from behind him and over to where Sean had been standing innocently. Jack grabbed Sean by his wrist with one hand and then had him pinned against his body with a knife to Sean’s throat in seconds.
“Mark!” Yelled Sean.
“Shhh…” Jack said softly, “You wouldn’t want my knife to slip would you?”
Sean immediately shut up but the fear and worry never left his perfect blue eyes. My mouth hung open and a mistake was made as Sean and Jack held my attention for a few minutes too long and gave Dark the chance to attack me. In mere seconds I was flung across the room and slammed into the wall. I didn’t even slide down the wall before Dark was there with his hand against my throat, forcing me up against the wall. His smile was purely evil and his eyes had gone a shade darker than blood. I could feel my heart racing in my chest but I knew I had to do something to save myself and Sean. With as much force as I could muster I brought my leg up hard and aimed for Dark’s balls. I made the connection and fell from his hand as we both hit the floor. Dark lay in pain as I slowly caught my breath before running out of the room and into the kitchen. When I got there I had time to look through only three drawers before I heard his steps approaching.
“Mark...you naughty boy….” He said eerily, “What a dirty trick to pull on you new master….”
I searched faster as his steps got closer and closer and my heart beat got faster and faster. I finally found what I wanted Just as I heard him enter the room behind me.
“Hmm….there you are you bad boy….we’ll have to fix that.” He said as he came closer.
I stood there motionless and let Dark come closer and closer to me until I could almost feel his breath on my neck. I waited until I heard him stop in his tracks before I spun around, raised my arm and brought the knife I had been holding down on his arm. I felt the impact of the knife, saw the blood, and heard Dark scream before my body even knew how to react. With one final decision I twisted the knife into his arm and tried to run out of the kitchen again. But I wasn’t fast enough. With his other arm Dark grabbed me and threw me to the ground with enough force to daze me and leave me lying there long enough for him to remove the knife from his arm.
“Ouch…” He said as he pulled it out with a sickening popping sound, “I’m going to have to teach you some manners…..”
With that Dark was towering over me and laughing like the maniac he was. I tried to scoot backwards and away from him but his foot came crashing down on my left leg, breaking it and foiling any type of escape plan I had. I screamed in pain. Distantly I heard Sean call my name from the bedroom where Jack still held him captive. I looked up at Dark as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.
“Ooo….look at the late in your eyes. It’s so beautiful,” He said, “Too bad you’ll be dead and they’ll turn lifeless.”
I opened my mouth to say something but it was replaced with a scream as Dark suddenly kneeled and plunged to knife into my side before he dragged it up, cutting me open like a prized pig. I saw him smirk again as he stood and moved away from me to go to the door. I saw his mouth open but heard no sound. And then I saw Jack dragging Sean into the kitchen with him. I saw Sean’s look of terror and tried to reach for him with my right arm, as my left was trying to cover up the gash in my side. But as I reached for him, Dark’s foot came down on my wrist, wrenching my shoulder from it’s socket and breaking my wrist. I would’ve screamed if I could’ve felt it but my vision was already fading to white. I smiled at Sean before I couldn’t see him anymore and the life left my body as my world turned a bright white color and the only sound I heard was Sean’s voice.
“Mark!!”
Sean’s POV
I was running through the hospital as fast as I could. I had landed here a few months ago on a plane as soon as I’d heard about Mark’s accident. I’d been staying at his house since then and I’d just gotten the call this morning. I ran past the receptionist who yelled out at me.
“Sorry! I’m here to see Mark Edward Fischbach!!!” I yelled back at her.
The lady huffed but sat back down at her desk and I ran on. I ran to Mark’s room, number 200. I’d been there so many times since it had happened. I stopped right outside the door and gasped for breath before entering and sitting in my usual spot right next to his hospital bed. If the doctors were right, today was the day Mark opened his eyes for the first time in 3 months. The car accident had done a number on him. His left leg and right wrist were broken, his right shoulder had been dislocated, and there was a huge gash in his side from where a piece of the other person's car had stabbed into him deeply. He was lucky to have survived it all. The call this morning had been about how his stitches were coming along and how around 10AM his eyelids had fluttered and he had shifted a little, as if he was waking up from a long sleep. I had gotten too excited and the doctors had to tell me to wait until noon so I could see him and be around when he woke up, they’d call if he woke up before then, But even then I couldn’t wait.
I had been daydreaming for so long that I hadn’t noticed Mark’s eyes open and his body shift, but when I snapped out of my dreaming I looked back to see his brown eyes staring at me. I smiled brightly at him.
“Hey buddy!” I said, “How you feeling?”
I was smiling and so excited that the first words Mark had said in months, although raspy and soft, stung me to the core and shocked me out of all words.
“I...I’m sorry….Who are you?”
Sign up to rate and review this story