Categories > Original > Drama > One Direction Kid-Fics

One Direction Kid-Fics

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

Forgotten Niall -Part 1 I do not own One Direction

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-04-02 - 769 words

0Unrated
Niall- 2

Louis- 4

Harry- Daddy

Liam- Papa

Zayn- Baba



Niall was so excited for today. Him, Louis, and their daddies were going to the park for the whole day! Niall waited patiently in his crib for one of his daddies to come and bring him down for breakfast, about five minutes later Zayn walked into the nursery.

"Baba!" Niall shouted with glee.

"Hey, baby, you excited for today?" Zayn asked

"YES!" Niall smiled so big Zayn thought his face would freeze like that. Zayn picked him up out of the crib changed his nappy and dressed him in a cute outfit.






He carried Niall downstairs where Harry was cooking breakfast, Liam was pouring juice for everyone, and Louis was sitting patiently at the table, kicking his feet.

"Dada! Papa! Lou-Lou!" Niall shouted trying to get out of Zayn's arms. Zayn put him down and he quickly waddled/ran towards Liam and attached himself to his leg.

"Morning Baby, sleep well?" Liam asked as he looked down and smiled at his youngest son. Niall nodded.

Harry came in carrying plates of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Breakfast is served," Harry said with an over exaggerated bow. Niall clapped his hands as Liam put him in his highchair and started feeding him cut up pieces of pancake. everyone sat down at the table. Niall and Liam sitting on one side, Harry sitting next to Louis making sure he didn't make too much mess, and Zayn sat at the head of the table admiring his beautiful family.

All was going well until Niall got cranky and throw a piece of pancake at Liam.

"Niall!" Liam exclaimed, "we don't throw things."

That didn't matter to Niall, he threw his little plastic fork and it hit Louis right in the face.

"Daddy!" Louis cried "Daddy!" Harry and Zayn both comforted Louis while Liam picked Niall up and scolded him for what he had done.

"Niall that was very naughty of you, now apologize to your brother."

"No!" Niall screamed continuing to punch and kick at whatever he could.

Harry took a crying Louis out of the room as the two others tried to calm Niall down a little.

"Niall James Horan!" Zayn bellowed "that is enough! I have had it with you and your attitude today. Now go to the naughty corner right now and don't you dare move until I tell you to." Hearing his Baba yell made Niall stop fighting and quietly go to the corner ashamed of how he had acted.

Niall had been sitting in the naughty chair at the end of the hall away from everyone for over an hour now, he could hear his daddies moving around the house. A little later he hears the front door open and shut. He sat listening for a while and when he didn't hear anything he got worried, but he stayed sitting in the chair to scared to get up.

After two hours Niall was scared, hungry, tired and in desperate need of a nappy change.

"Daddies left Ni, Ni bad boy, daddies no love Ni.'" he mumbled to himself as tears streamed down his face.

Then Niall heard the front door open "Harry? Liam? Zayn? hello, anyone home?" called someone from the porch. Niall knew that voice, it was his uncle Josh!

"U-u-uncle Jo-josh?" Niall called softly. Josh turned the corner to where Niall sat he gasped at what he saw.

Niall's face was red and blotchy with tears and snot running down his face. He was shaking and from the way, he was sitting Josh could tell he needed his nappy changed.

"Oh Ni" Josh said in shock "where are your daddies?" Josh asked as he scooped him up in his arms and brought him up to the nursery to get changed.

"Daddies left Ni 'cause Ni was bad boy. Daddies no wove Ni." Niall mumbled softly as he was changed. Thankfully his crying had died down to just sniffles.

"Ni baby, your daddies do love you, I promise. How about you come home with me and I'll get you something to eat, then we'll cuddle and watch a movie."

"Okay," Niall gave a small smile.

Josh smiled and quickly a small bag of stuff that Niall would need. He was furious at Harry, Liam, and Zayn, how could you forget your own kid! 'I'll call them later and give them a piece of my mind' he thought 'but for now my main priority is Niall.

"Okay, Nialler lets go." with that Josh took Niall back to his place and made sure that he knew he was safe and loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story