Categories > Original > Drama > One Direction Kid-Fics

Forgotten Niall -Part 2

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

Forgotten Niall -Part 2

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2018-04-02 - 605 words

0Unrated
Zayn's pov

We were having so much fun at the park. It was exactly what we needed from the stressful week we had, but it felt like something was missing.

Louis got up from the sandpit and ran over to me and Liam.

"Whats wrong, Lou?" Liam asked

"Lou-Lou wants Ni-Ni" he cried as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Then go play with him, bud" I responded.

"He not here!" Louis cried.

"What?" Liam and I asked.

"He's not here. We left em at home!"

Realization of what we had done hit me and Liam at the same time. We sat shocked staring wide-eyed at Louis. Harry walked over to us, wondering what was going on.

"Whats wrong," he asked confusion laced in his voice.

"Niall," Liam said, still staring unblinkingly at nothing "we forgot Niall,"

Time Skip

Liam's POV

We drove home as fast as week could. Harry was driving way over the speed limit, till I reminded him that Louis was in the car, then he slowed down to just over.

Zayn and I jumped out of the car before Harry even had the car properly parked. Louis was only half understanding what was wrong.

"Niall?!"

"Ni, come here baby!"

"Nialler, where are you sweetly?!"

We searched the house from top to bottom and couldn't find him anywhere. Worst case scenarios were all that was going through my mind. Harry was crying, Zayn was trying to comfort him and we sent Louis off to play well we tried to stay calm.

Suddenly my phone rang, Zayn and Harry both looked at me wondering who it was. Hoping that somehow it was Niall, no matter how unlikely it was.

"Josh," I replied to their silent question as I pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear. I didn't even say hello before Josh started yelling at me.

"how could you guys?! Leave your two-year-old son in time out, home alone for hours! Don't even try to come up with an excuse. Nothing can get you out of what you all did! Do you know how upset Niall was when I found him? He thought you abandoned him. That you didn't love him. In his mind he blames himself. He thought he did something to make you guys leave him."

Once Josh finished his rant I had tears running down my face. I looked over at Harry and Zayn and could tell they hear what Josh had said.

"I-is he o-o-okay?" I choked out trying to stop a sob from escaping.

"He is now" He huffed. "Finally got the poor thing to stop crying and eat something. He's sleeping right now." By now I had the phone on speaker so Harry and Zayn could hear clearly.

"We're on our way," Zayn said

"No" Josh insisted. "Until I think you have learned your lesson Niall will be staying with me.

"You can't do that!" Harry protested. "He's our kid."

"It's either that or I report you for child neglect." I and my husbands shared a look. We knew that the authorities couldn't know about this, we'd lose both our children and we couldn't bear the thought of that.

"Fine, but take good care of him okay? We can drop some stuff off for him." I gave in.

"I got what I need for him here. Don't worry I'll take good care of him. I'll be in touch."

"Josh, wait!" Zayn exclaimed

"Yes?"

"Just, just tell him we love him."

"I will. Bye, boys." Then the phone went dead and we all stared at each other, wondering when we'd get or little snowflake back.
Sign up to rate and review this story