Categories > Original > Drama > One Direction Kid-Fics

Forgotten Niall -Part 3 -Final

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

Forgotten Niall -Part 3 -Final

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-04-02 - 1507 words

0Unrated
No One's POV:

It has been a week now since Josh took Niall, and Zayn, Harry, and Liam were going crazy. They felt terrible for what they had done and just wanted Niall in their arms to smother in love and apologize.

Louis was constantly asking where his little brother was. He was too young to fully understand, all he knew was Niall was gone and he wanted him back.

Josh's house. No one's POV:

Josh had just put Niall down for a nap. He loved Niall but it was tiring having him all the time. Niall was starting to get homesick now too. He wasn't sure if his daddies were sorry or still loved him since he never heard them say it personally. But he wanted to go home and see them again. He also missed Louis like crazy and was constantly asking to see him.

Josh had decided that the boys had learned their lesson so he started packing Niall's things before calling Liam.

Josh's POV:

"Hello?" Liam's voice was heard through the phone.

"I think you and the others have learned your lesson. Would you like Niall back?" I asked but already knowing the answer.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Liam shouted.

"Liam, what is it?" I could hear Harry ask in the background.

"Niall's, coming home," Liam whispered as if he couldn't believe it. Remembering he was on the phone Liam turned his attention back to Josh. "When should we come get him?"

"He's taking a nap right now but I want to talk to you guys before he gets up so now would be good."

"We'll be over in 10," Liam stated before he hung up, probably running to get everyone ready.



Harry's POV:

I can't believe it, finally, we get to see our baby again. It's only been a week but to me, it felt like a year and I'm sure the others feel the same.

Once we got Louis situated in his car seat we drove off to Josh's house which was about five minutes away.

Once we parked the car Liam spoke up, "Guys we have to be calm when we see Niall. Don't run over to him right away, we don't know if he forgives us and we don't want to frighten him." Me and Zayn nodded in agreement and after getting Louis we make our way to the door.

Liam gave a light knock and seconds later Josh opened the door with a blank expression. "Come in," he said as he stepped aside. Zayn put Louis down and took off his coat and shoes. As soon as Louis was freed he attached himself to Joshes leg.

"Uncle Josh! Uncle Josh! Can I see Ni-Ni now please?" he begged, looking up at Josh with wide innocent eyes. It was cute and sad at the same time. Louis just wanted to see his little brother and he didn't understand why he couldn't.

Josh crouched down to his level and said in a soft voice, "Niall's taking a nap right now but you'll see him soon, I promise. Now I got to talk to your daddies so how about you go play in the spare room.?"

"Okay," Louis said. Running off to play.

"Now," Josh said as he stood back up and turned to face us. "We need to talk."



---------------------------------------------------------time skip----------------------------------------------------------

"...so basically if anything like this happens again to Niall or Louis I will report you. Are we clear?" Josh concluded.

"Yes," we responded in unison. We never going to make that mistake again. The thought of losing either of our children was enough to make any of us want to cry.

"Okay, well I'll go get Niall up I guess." Josh got up and walked up the stairs towards one of the spare rooms.

"What if he hates us?" Liam whispered once we were alone.

"Don't think like that!" Zayn snapped then huffed running a hand through his hair to calm his nerves. "He can't. He just can't. If he did I-I don't know what I would do." Liam and I nodded in agreement.

Josh's POV:

I walked into the spare room where Niall was sleeping, he was curled up in a little ball sucking on his pacifier. He looked so cute like that I had to take a picture.

I walked quickly over to his sleeping figure and gently shook him awake. "Ni, it's time to get up baby, your daddies and Lou-Lou are here to see you."

He slowly woke up, making cute little wines opened his eyes. "Daddies?" he questioned.

"Yeah baby, your daddies want to take you home. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah," Niall gave me a small smile to show he was still a bit nervous to see them.

"Okay sweetheart, let's get you up so you can see them." slowly Niall and I walked out of the room and down the stairs. The closer we got to the guys the more nervous Niall became.

Just before we reached them I stopped Niall and asked, "Ni, are you okay? Do you not want to see your daddies?"

"No I do but daddies might not love Ni no more." The blue-eyed boy responded as tears welled in his eyes and his bottom lip started to tremble.

"Oh baby," I coo as I scooped him up in my arms and rubbed his back trying to calm him down. "Your daddies do love you. They love you so much and they are very sorry for what they did okay? How about we go see Louis first?" I asked as I pulled away

"Lou-Lou!" Niall beamed and I smiled at his excitement of seeing his older brother. I texted the lads to tell them Niall wanted to see Louis first and that they'll have to wait. I know they are in the same house but it's just easier than going and telling them especially when Niall just wants to see his brother as soon as possible.

"Okay baby, let's go see Lou," I spoke as I grabbed his tiny hand and helped him walk into the room where I keep the toys for when the boys come over.

I opened the door and there was Louis, quietly playing with two toy cars driving them along the soft white carpet, making little noises as he did.

"Lou, look who's here, sweaty," He looked up from where he was playing. His eyes widened almost comically big as they landed on the toddler by my side.

"Ni!" Louis shouted as he dropped his toys and ran over as fast as his little legs could take him. Louis engulfed Niall in a hug but Niall wasn't as strong as his older brother and it ended up with both of them falling to the floor. They sat on the floor giggling and laughing, talking about all the things that happened while they were apart.

All I could do was smile down at the kids, they were so close even for brothers. I let them play for a little while before I decided I kept the guys waiting long enough.

"Okay Nialler, I think your daddies really want to see you. You'll have plenty of time to play with Louis later."

"Otay, we see daddies now?" He asked nervously.

"Yes baby, but don't worry everything will be fine. Lou do you want to come with me and Ni or stay here and play?"

"I stay here," Louis declared plopping back down on the floor, going back to playing with his toys.

"Okay Niall, come on," I said taking his hand and leading him towards the guys.

"Guys Niall's here," I said getting their attention. All eyes snapped in our direction and their gazes immediately landed on Niall. Their expressions filled with so much relief and happiness to finally be reunited with their youngest son.

"Hi Ni," Liam was the first to break the silence.

"Hi" Niall squeaked gripping tight to my leg.

"Baby, we're so sorry for leaving you, we promise to never do it again. We love you Nialler so so much," Harry said.

"You still love me?" Niall asked in such an innocent voice it was heartbreaking to hear such a young child ask if he was still loved.

"Baby, of course, we do no matter what we will always love you," Zayn said as he got up and slowly walked over to him. stopping a few feet away from him and crouched down to his height.

"I love you too, Baba." Then he jumped into Zayn's arms.

"Oh baby, I've missed you so much." When they pulled away Zayn had tears of joy in his eyes and a huge smile on his face.

"Ni, can you come over here and give Daddy and Papa a hug too?" Liam asked. A huge grin spread on the toddler's face as he toddled over to Harry and Liam and gave them both a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek

Soon the family was leaving Josh's and heading home finally together again.
Sign up to rate and review this story