Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Thanks To The Snow

Default Chapter

by Good_Question 0 reviews

SHOUNEN AI! HIEI KURAMA CHRISTMAS FLUFF!Hiei once again comes to visit Kurama.But he has new feelings that weren't there before same goes for Kurama.WHat happens when these two are snowed in?

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hiei, Kurama - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1211 words

1Ambiance
Tittle: Thanks to the Snow

Author: aniemfreak54

Genre: Romance/Romance

Summary: Hiei and Kurama are snowed in at Kurama's house. What will happen during this time? Feelings will be revealed; lots of fluff.

Disclaimer: Yoshihiro Togashi owns Yu Yu Hakusho. I won nothing but this story.

Hiei lay snuggled in the warm embrace of his koi. He looked outside the window. The crystal flakes he had come to enjoy floating softly to the ground, some clining to the window.

"What are you thinking about?" Kurama asked from behind him.

Hiei shifted so that he was looking into the beautiful face of his lover. Hiei smiled softly and placed a pale hand on Kurama's cheek.

"Thanks to the snow," Hiei whispered.

"I'm afraid I don't follow," Kurama replied, tilting his head in confusion. Hiei smiled at the adorable gesture.

"If it weren't for the snow I wouldn't be this happy," Hiei explained, placing a gentle kiss onto Kurama's lips.

"Hmm, I didn't think I'd ever hear the great Hiei Jaganshi say that," Kurama said pulling his love closer to him.

"Well neither of us thought that we'd ever be this close ne," Hiei replied, wrapping his arms around Kurama's waist.

Flashback (around 3 years prior to this moment)

Kurama was sitting at his maple desk, working on the finnish touches on the Christmas present for his mother. Although it saddened Kurama that his beloved mother would not be with him for Christmas he was still making her a present. He pulled out, from his desk drawer, a shiny pain. It was clear so that the color of the roses would show through; even after the glazing. Kurama lazily twisted the top of the container open. He dipped the small brush into the liquid. Before he could apply the sybstance he was interupted by a tapping at his window. A smile graced his lips as he thought of who was there. The only person who ever entered through his window was his belowed Hiei. Not that he would ever tell him that. It might drive him away and that thought was the most painful of all. He placed the utensils away and walked over to his window. The snowflakes had covered most of it but you could still barely make out shaped behind it. Gently prying the window open, Kurama gazed upon his friend. Hiei was covered in snow, but not only that he seemed to have a wound. Hiei's form stumbled into the warm room.

"Damn snow," Hiei cursed.

Kurama smiled. Amused at Hiei's reaction.

"What brings you here?" Kurama questioned, although he already knew the answer.

"I was wondering if you could fix a small scratch for me," Hiei said unsurely.

Thsi suprised Kurama. Hiei was never unsure.

"Of course," he replied, placing the questions plaging his mind asside.

Hiei shook off the snow covering him and with shaku hands lifted his black cloack. Kurama gasped at what he saw. What Hiei has described as a small scratch was a huge, bloody scar that ran from his chest to his abdomen.

"Sit," Kurama comanded running to his bathroom to get some healing supplies.

Hiei sat on the bed hesitantly. As of late he had been feeling strange around the kitsune. He tried to get rid of the feeling but it wouldn't let him rest. He finaly came to the conclusion that he loved the young boy. How could he, Hiei Jaganshi, the Koorime bastard, master of the Darkness Flame, wielder of the Jagan, fall in love with the kitsune. Hiei was interupted from his strain of though as the young boy he was thinking about returned ot the room.

"How did this happen?" Kurama questioned, mixing some herbs together.

"I was petrolling Mukuro's area when a few hunters decided to pay me a visit," Hiei said, wincing as Kurama placed the medicine onto his wound.

"By a few you mean around a hundred. It's understandable I guess, but not many know of your Koorime heritage," Kurama mused.

"Hn. Either way I got hit because I was careless," Hiei admited.

Kurama kept rubbing the medicine into Hiei's wound. Hiei never admited weakness. Why now?

"You should stay for the night. Just to make sure the wound heals properly," Kurama said, wrapping bandages around Hiei's torso.

"Hn."

Kurama had come to know Hiei better than anyone and knew that this perticular HN meant that he would stay. The thought of having Hiei with him for a whole night delighted the kitsune. Kurama finished wrapping Hiei's wound and left teh room to return the objects to their proper place. Hiei was left in the room to ponder. Was it a wise decision to stay at the kitsune's house?

"It's late, we should go to bed," Kurama said, cleaning up the paints and roses on his desk.

Normaly this wouldn't have bothered Hiei one bit but these new feelings had started to make things difficult for him. Hiei gently laid down on Kurama's soft bed. He watched as Kurama left the room to change into his night clothes. Kurama crawled into bed next to Hiei. He pulled the blanket over the both of them.

"Good night Hiei," Kurama said before drifting to sleep.

"Good night kitsune," Hiei whispered before falling asleep as well.

IN THE MORNING

Hiei yawned and tried to lift his arms. He couldn't; there was something in the way. He opened his eyes and npticed that he had his arm wrapped around Kurama's waist and that Kurama had him wrapped in a hug. Hiei blushed as he carefully tried to move away. He managed to escape the postion they had been in, although not admitng that he had enjoyed that would be lying. He looked down at the scar that now replaced the wound. He was healed; he could leave. He colected his cloack from the floor and headed to the window. He tried to opend it but it wouldn't budge. He tried once again with no avail. He went back to the bed to wake Kurama. He reached out his hand to shake him but stopped. He couldn't help but stare at teh angel lying there. Kurama looked like an angel. His face relaxed and his crimson hair framing his face perfectly. He watched, paralized, as Kurama's emerald eyes slowlly opened.

"Good morning Hiei," he whispered lazily with a soft smile.

"Hn," Hiei replied quickly moving away.

"Why are you still here?" Kurama asked. Not that I mind, Kurama added mentaly.

"The window won't open," Hiei replied as if it wa sthe most obvious thing in the world.

Kurama walked over to the window and tried to open it. He inspected it closer. Realization hit him as he left the room in a hurry. His suspicions wer eproven correct when no ther window, nor the door would budge. He returned to his room the tell Hiei the news.

"Hiei, it appears that we are snowed in," Kurama said lamely.

"Damn snow," Hiei cursed.

And so it began...

AUTHORS BLAH BLAH

The next chapters will be the days they spent locked up together. Yes, they do spend Christmas together. Anyway, I will try and update to my best ability. I plan for this story to be done before Christmas. MARRY CHRISTMAS!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Sign up to rate and review this story