Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Thanks To The Snow

Love the best Christmas gift of al

by Good_Question 0 reviews

Last chapter

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hiei, Kurama - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1276 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 3

Kurama was first to wake. He took a quick look at te clock and found it was 3:30 pm already.He also found himself in the embrace of his favorite fire demon. Kurama gasped at the angelic sight that blessed his eyes. Hiei's expression was of utter peace and content. Kurama had never seen this gorgeous look pass Hiei's beautiful face. He brought a hand up to caress Hiei's cheek. He smiled when Hiei nudged into it.

"So beautiful," Kurama murmured, stroking the fallen angel beside him.

"Talking to youself Kurama?" Hiei asked, cracking a sleepy eye open.

Quicklly withdrawing his hand Kurama blushed.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Kurama asked, cursing himself for not noticing.

"No," Hiei replied sleepily.

Hiei sat up and stretched, a cute yawn escaping him. Kurama couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at the cuteness Hiei was displaying.

"What?" Hiei asked half glaring half smiling at the kitsune.

"Nothing...shall we," Kurama replied prefering life over death.

Kurama and Hiei left Kurama's cold room. (The heat went out remmember). Kurama's breath came if puffs as he and Hiei entered the freezing kitchen.

"I just hope all the other things work," Kurama said turning on the stove.

Nothing seemed to happen. Kurama sighed and took out two packages of hot chocolate mix. He poured some cold water into them and stirred them as best he could. Hiei blinked as Kurama handed him the cup.

"It's cold but that's the best I can do," Kurama explained saddly.

Hiei stared at the cup and then let a small smile came to his lips. Kurama's breath caught in his throat. Even if it was a small smile he loved every minute of it. He felt as Hiei raised his ki. Soon his cup was steaming. Kurama was frozen on the spot as Hiei took his cup and heated it up as well. He handed it back into the unmoving hands of the fox.

"T-thank you Hiei," Kurama said wrapping his fingers around the warm mug.

"Think nothing of it," Hiei replied doing the same.

"I'm sure that we still have some blankets and fire wood," Kurama said walking into the living room.

Hiei watched as his dream love moved about in the room, searching for the soft blanket. Although nothing can compare to how soft his skin is. He waited for Kurama to come over and join him. Once Kurama had finnaly found the blanket he came over and wrapped the maroon object around Hiei and himself.

"I still need to put up teh rest of the Christmas decoration," Kurama mused.

"Christmas decoration?" Hiei repeated.

"I wasn't going tp put much up because I was going to be alone this Christmas but...not anymore," Kurama explained smilling.

Oh how I love that smile. Hiei nodded although not understanding completetly what he was reffering to.

"Will you help?" Kurama asked nervously.

Hiei tunred his crimson gaze toward Kurama. He was blushing and twirling his thumbs around the cup.

"Whatever," Hiei replied, not thinking much of it.

"Yay!" Kurama exclaimed smilling more brightly than ever.

The next four hours we're spent on decorating the chilly house. Halfway through decorating Kurama got a call from the maintance people saying that every room but the living room, kitchen, and upstairs bedrooms would have heat back in them. When they finnished with all the decorations it was 8 pm already. Kurama had made another batch of hot chocolate and they we're both enjoying them. Hiei leaning against the table and Kurama sitting in a chair we're both admiring their work. Hiei, finnished with his drink, moved to the sink and washed it. He was about to head back into the living room when Kurama stopped him.

"Do you know what happens when someone stands under the misseltoe?" Kurama asked poinitng up on the frame of the door.

Hiei slightly shook his head and grunted.

"We'll just have to change that now don't we," Kurama said setting his cup down.

Here's my chance. Kurama reached Hiei, who was obviously confused. Why couldn't the kitsune show him from the chair? Kurama took Hiei's face gently into his hands and placed a gentle kiss onto Hiei's lips. Hiei's eys widened in surprise but he soon recovered and slightly leaned into the kiss. This surprising Kurama. Kurama reluctantly pulled back to look at Hiei's face. What he found there he couldn't be happier about. In Hiei's eyes was love, passion, and the most gentle gleam. A soft smile graced Hiei's lips and Kurama could only gasp at the beauty. This smile was just for me. Just for me.

"Come on kitsune I'm cold," Hiei replied walking into the living room and snuggling under the blanket.

They had lit a fire in the fireplace and the light shinning in it luminated Hiei's face perfectly. Kurama smiled and gracefully burried himself in the blankets next to Hiei. Hiei gathered the fox in his arms and breathed in his scent. Roses...of course he would smell like roses. He was a rose, perfect and beauftiful.

"Did you mean that?" Hiei asked rubbing his cheek in the crook of Kurama;s neck.

"Mean what?" Kurama asked misheviously. "Oh that."

Kurama grinned and turned around so that he was face to face with Hiei. He brought his face to Hiei's and gave him anotehr kiss. This one filled with more fire, more passion, more love. He brought his delicate tongue over Hiei's lips, asking for permission to enter. Hiei parted his lips and Kurama dove in. The new sensation was driving him wild. Hiei tasted like cinnamon, and spice. Deciding not to play along anymore Hiei brought his tongue to meet Kurama's. They had a battle over dominance and Hiei won. Saddly air was needed and the two pulled apart, but only so much that oxygen could be accesed. Both bretahing heavily, foreheads toutching, the boys wondered about how this new revelation would affect them.

"Hiei," Kurama whispered sofftly, not wanting to break the moment.

"Hmm, my kitsune," Hiei whispered back.

"Thank you fo rthe best Christmas, and the best Christmas gift ever," Kurama whispered sleepily.

"You're welcome Kurama. Most welcome," Hiei replied as he watched Kurama fall asleep.

Hiei was not far behind.

&&

Kurama awoke in the arms of Hiei once again. He hoped to do so many more times. He was however surprise that they were in his room and that Hiei was infact there.

"Awake kitsune?" Hiei asked from under him.

"Hmmm....you're usually gone by now," Kurama muttered, snuggling deeper into his love's embrace.

"Thank the Snow," Hie answered.

end flashback

"I remmeber that," Kurama replied pulling Hiei into a passioanet kiss.

"You better," Hiei replied trailing butterfly kisses over Kurama's face and neck.

"I love you, forever and always," Kurama said sleepily.

"Love you too kitsune. Now let's get some sleep," Hiei said gently.

"Hmm," Kurama replied giving Hiei one last kiss.

"Thank's to the snow," Hiei whispered before drifting off to sleep as well.

Fin

SPECIAL AUTHORS BLAH BLAH

Well it's done! My first finnished shone fic. SO what did you think? Bad? Good? Great? It should have never been written what kind of nut am I? Anway I was planning on writting how their relationshpi developed into what you saw at the beggining and end and a sequal to this but I;m not so sure. I'm hopping to though. ANYWAY MERRY X-MAS! I celebrate 24th so Christmas is over for me! BUT TO ALL YOU OTHER PEEPS MERRY XMAS! AND MAY YOU NEVER BE CURSED IWTH EVIL WRITER'S BLOCKS! JA NE! R&R!


Again, some of my earlier work.
Sign up to rate and review this story