Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > Reminders

Serena Benson (again)

by Mei-Mei 0 reviews

Time skip a little just after the baby's born just an hour or two after though.

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Elliot Stabler,John Munch,Olivia Benson - Published: 2018-05-02 - Updated: 2019-01-10 - 347 words

0Unrated
Alex's POV
"Ms Cabot" I looked up and seen Mila I instantly stood up and went over concerned for Liv "she's fine as is the baby if you want to meet her" she offered I nodded gratefully and followed her back to Liv's room.

Olivia was partially sitting up in the hospital bed holding the newborn in her arms watching her smiling as she slept "hey" I said quietly "hi" she answered almost at a whisper "she's beautiful Liv" I said going over and gently sitting on the edge of the bed "she looks like I did as a baby" she laughed "what's her name" I asked "Serena after my mom" she admitted "she'd be proud to see you now" I said she nodded silently "I know I miss her though" she admitted "Serena Benson" I murmured "not quite" she said I looked up at her confused "Serena Alexandra Benson" she confessed I smiled a little before leaning forward and kissing her forehead "I love you" I mumbled she caught my wrist and coaxed me forward to kiss her properly "Liv" we glanced to the door as Elliot and Finn walked in "they said it was okay to come see you" Elliot said shrugging "it's fine guys" Liv said sending them a quick smile "is this her" Elliot asked I nodded "Serena Alexandra Benson after my mom and her mama" Liv said "mama" Elliot asked "yeah Alex offered to help me raise her so I figured who better than my girl to be Serena's other mom" she said I smiled "wait your girl since when were you two dating" Elliot asked "since day 1 everyone knew Liv was Cabot's and Cabot was Liv's" Finn answered Liv and I blushed "it's not like that we don't belong to each other" I answered quickly "yeah maybe so but everyone knew that if someone touched Liv you'd have their ass and if someone touched you they'd get the crap beaten outta them by Liv" he replied Liv and I flushed choosing to ignore him and go back to our little family.
Sign up to rate and review this story