Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Death Without Love (NaruSasu Fanfiction)

1

by QueenOfHearts790 0 reviews

This is one where Naruto actually manages to bring Sasuke back. Bada-Bing Bada-Boom. Sorry if a lot of this is bad; I'm trying to write around my dog in the first chapter. This is also on my Wattpa...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Orochimaru,Sakura,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2018-05-05 - Updated: 2018-05-07 - 544 words

1Hot
Told From Naruto's Perspective

I paced around back and forth, waiting for Sakura to return. She had been in the Hokage office for the past hour, trying to convince Grandma Tsunade to let me go try to bring Sasuke back. Yes, again.

Sakura walked through the door and whacked me upside the head.

"Hey!" I whined, "What was that for?" Sakura just shrugged.

"I just felt like hitting you," she admitted. I frowned.

"What'd old Grandma Tsunade say?" I asked. She folded her arms.

"She said no," she told me, "But I managed to convince her."

"YAY!" I cheered, "Let's go now!"

Sakura grabbed my arm.

"Naruto, there's something you need to understand," she said quietly. I pushed her off gently, but excitedly.

"No time!" I yelled, "We gotta go pack!" I ran off and sped to my apartment. I threw everything needed into my back. When I ran out, I looked for Sakura.

"SAKURA!" I yelled.

"What, Naruto?" she replied, irritated. Turns out she had followed me to my apartment and I just didn't notice.

"NEVERMIND!" I screamed in her face, "LET'S GOOOOO!"

Sakura laughed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down, Naruto," she giggled, "We still gotta wait for Sai."

"Whaaaaaat?" I groaned, "Does he have to comeee?"

"Yes," Sakura replied, still smiling.

"Hello," greeted Sai. I mumbled something incomprehensible and we ran out of the village.

When we got there, Sai knocked on the door.

"What are you doing?" Sakura hissed, "Now they know we're here."

"It's polite!" Sai whispered back. Kabuto opened the door. What an idiot.

"Ew," he grunted upon seeing us. A gesture which Sai kindly returned, which led to a kitty fight. You know, where two rich girls smack each others' hands and looked away. Yea, that. I think Sai did that on purpose, because Sakura and I were able to walk right through the door without Kabuto noticing.

Sakura and I ran down separate hallways in order to find Sasuke... quicker??? I don't know. I think she just wanted to split up.

As I ran down my hallway, I threw open random doors. When I finally found the room Sasuke was in, I was very shocked. That's an understatement. I'm not the sharpest barb on the wire, so I don't know what word to use. I saw Sasuke lying on the bed, shirtless, Orochimaru was on top of him, and they were making out.

"What the hell!" I yelled. Orochimaru sat up, and Sasuke turned his head to look at me. The older man laughed creepily and disappeared. Sasuke sat up and put on his shirt.

"Really, Sasuke, what the actual hell," I restated. Instead of responding, he got up and pushed me out of the way before running down the corridor. I turned to follow him and Sakura ran into me. I glanced at her and ran off. She followed. Unfortunately, Sai had caught up with us by that time.

We quickly came to a fork, and we had to assign directions. I was to go left, and I'll explain my reasoning later. Sakura was to go straight because she was the only person who was definitely straight. And Sai was to go right because that was the only direction left except backwards.
Sign up to rate and review this story