Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Death Without Love (NaruSasu Fanfiction)

2

by QueenOfHearts790 0 reviews

Same thing. :3

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] [R] - Published: 2018-05-05 - 789 words

1Ambiance
Still Naruto's Perspective. Probably Not Gonna Change

So, my reason for going left. Left is the opposite of right. Wrong is also the opposite of right. For the past two years, Sasuke has been making left/wrong decisions, so I assumed he went down the corridor to the wrong/left. I was right. I knew my friend so well!

Well, before I was positive which way Sasuke had went, Sakura called me on my earpiece.

"Yea, Sakura?" I murmured into the tiny microphone, "Did you find him?"

"No," she replied quietly, "But I need to tell you something important."

"Okay," I said hesitantly.

"When.. if we get Sasuke back," she stammered, "Lady Tsunade says we have to imprison or kill him."

"What?" I growled into the mouthpiece, "No!"

"I'm sorry, Naruto," Sakura apologized, "But laws are laws." I hung up and kept running.

Eventually, I saw Sasuke and sped up to try and catch up with him. Soon, we came to a dead end. Imagine a labyrinth like this having dead ends.

"Dammit," Sasuke murmured.

"Sasuke," I panted, "Please come back to Konoha with me! I won't let them put you in prison."

"I don't know if you can," he replied calmly, "but get this through your tiny fox brain; I am never going back to 'home' with you."

Instead of answering, I placed my hands on his waist and pulled him into a hot, passionate kiss. When I pulled away from Sasuke, I hugged him and rested my chin on the top of his head.

"You will be coming back to Konoha with me," I commanded quietly.

I felt Sasuke start shaking. Crying. He'd been subconsciously self-destructing for the past year.

"You will come back to the village with me," I repeated, "Is that understood?"

I felt him nod against my chest. I smiled. Victory, I thought.

I kissed Sasuke's forehead, then said, "Finally. How long has it been since we started going at this? A year? Year and a half?"

"Almost three years," he replied.

"Wow," I sighed, "Three years... really?" I felt him nod again. At that moment, Sai walked down that corridor.

"What do we do?" I asked in a whisper, "This is a dead end."

Sasuke pulled away from the hug and opened a door.

"There are no dead ends," he replied. He ran through the door and I followed. Sai ran after us as we ran down yet another corridor.

"Why didn't you open this before?" I hissed. He didn't answer. He just went "Shh" and kept running.

"Why do I have to shush?" I hissed. Sasuke shushed me again.

Sasuke opened another door and went through it, then opened a trap door in the ceiling and climbed through it. I followed best to my ability, but ended up losing him after going through the trap door.

"Sasuke?" I whisper yelled. I was answered with that familiar "Shh!" and I tried to follow the sound. I tripped over a rope that I did not see, and I turned around to see what had tripped me. I saw a note instead and read it.

In red lettering, the note said, Naruto, stay where you are. I'll come get you eventually. I looked closely at the writing. Blood? It was definitely Sasuke's handwriting. I turned back around and tried to run down the corridor. There was an invisible wall that I couldn't get through, around, over, or under.

"A jutsu?" I wondered aloud, "Magic?"

"No, it's Alchemy, of course!" yelled an irritating voice. I turned around again to see a short blonde boy with a braid. He was wearing a long red jacket and his shirt, shoes, and pants were black. He wore white gloves and carried around a circle with a dragon or something on it on a chain.

"Who are you?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm the Fullmetal Alchemist!" he replied, "Surely you know who I am?" I shook my head and his brain exploded and he died.

"Okay then.." I murmured. I tried to get through the wall again when I heard someone walk behind me. Sasuke? I felt a kunai press against my neck. Not Sasuke.

"Do you know where he is?" I heard Sai ask.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. Sai made a "Hm" noise of disbelief. I was suddenly handcuffed to a wall sconce.

"Wh- HEY!" I yelled, "What are you doing?!"

"Naruto, stay here," Sai commanded, "I'll come get you eventually."

"NO!" I shouted, "SAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Sai ran off, somehow managing to get through the invisible wall.

"Why did Sasuke write that note?" I grumbled, "A distraction? Is he trying to lose me? Was he forced to write that? What was the ink he used?"
Sign up to rate and review this story