Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Death Without Love (NaruSasu Fanfiction)

3

by QueenOfHearts790 0 reviews

And again.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Orochimaru,Sakura,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [!!] [R] - Published: 2018-05-05 - 440 words

0Unrated
Sai's Perspective, Ooooooh!/

I ran down the corridor, leaving Naruto handcuffed to a wall sconce. After a few minutes of running, I ran into Sakura.

"Have you seen him?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "I'm chasing him down." I smiled and ran off. There are no dead ends, I told myself. Following instinct, I managed to track Uchiha down.

Naruto Perspective

While I was trying to pull away from the wall, Kabuto walked by, eating a bowl of Fruit Loops.

"You seem to be in a bit of a predicament," he noticed.

"Yea," I replied, "I know this is a stupid question, but would you mind helping?"

Kabuto handed me his bowl.

"Can you hold my Cheerios?" he asked. I took them and said, "These are Fruit Loops."

Kabuto shrugged and started picking the lock on the handcuffs with a bobby pin.

"These are not strongly locked handcuffs," he observed when the handcuffs opened.

I thanked him instead of answering and ran off, despite Sasuke's note telling me to stay.

"Sasuke!" I yelled. I ran for about 20 minutes until I saw Sasuke and Sai engaged in battle. In a hallway.

I took Sasuke's side and fought against Sai. Sasuke skillfully swung his sword as Sai cut deep into Sasuke's cheek with a kunai.

The sight of Sasuke's blood angered something inside me. Before I knew what was going on, Sai's heart was on the ground, and Sai's body was next to it. Dead.

"Was that you?" I asked Sasuke. He shook his head. I fell to my knees.

"Oh my God," I whispered, "I killed him." Sasuke knelt and patted my back.

"Yea you did," he said quietly, "And I am so proud of you."

I stared at him.

"You're a psychopath," I told him.

He stood up.

"Maybe," he responded.

I just stared at him like he was crazy. He smiled.

"Should we leave?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yea," he replied.

I stood up next to him as Kabuto appeared, accompanied by a red-haired chick with glasses, a purple zip up shirt, and slutty shorts.

"Are you leaving already, Sasuke?" Kabuto asked, "Now, now, you know Orochimaru-Sama won't like that."

Sakura ran up behind us, ignoring Sai's dead body as best as she could.

Sasuke turned around, hit her over the head with the handle of his sword, and ran off down the hallway.

"No dead ends!" he called over his shoulder, "All corridors lead to corridors that will lead to more corridors that will lead outside! There is no getting lost!"

I ran after him, no longer caring about being able to follow him with that information.
Sign up to rate and review this story