Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Lick My Love Pump

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna and her new date slip off for a night of thrills. By morning, she gets a nasty surprise. Lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-05-19 - 876 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-One: Lick My Love Pump:

He led her to his hotel room. She tried to hide her smirk. Playing the bad girl… Whew!

"Are you okay?" the boy asked over his shoulder. Anna looked up.

"Hm?" she asked. Anna looked down at her trembling arm.

"Oh," she said. "I guess I haven't done this before." He turned with a puzzled look on his face.

"You mean you're a-?" he began to ask. Anna waved her hand back and forth.

"No, no, no!" she shouted. "I'm not! It's just… I've only slept with my husband."

"Wait… You're married?" the boy asked.

"Yeah," Anna said. "It's a bit complicated right now."

"Want to talk about it?" he asked. Anna shook her head.

"Can we just go in?" she asked.

"You sure?" the boy asked.

"Yes!" she said. He shrugged and opened the door.

The room was small. Small than her kitchen at home. Only a bed, long, skinny lamp, desk, and TV were in the room. Anna walked up to the bed.

"Not too bad," she said. She sat down on the bed. "So, what now?" The boy stared at her.

"Do you have all night?" he asked.

"Why yes," Anna said. She locked her eyes on him, wondering. Would he make the first move? Would she have to? The boy slid off his shirt.

"Oh, pretty bold," she said. "I like it."

"Take it off," the boy commands. "Take it all off!"

"Why should I?" Anna asked. "You are cute but convince me."

"Convince you?"

"Yeah." Anna leaned forward. "What do you want to do to me?" The boy smirked.

"First, I want to grab you by the shoulders and pin you the bed," he said. "I'll kiss you on the lips." Anna's ears perked up.

"I like where this is headed," she said. Her hand moved to her black short-sleeved blouse. Her "date" licked his lips.

"My mouth moves slowly down to your neck. I take my time there, of course. Every kiss. Every lick. What perfume do you wear?"

"Cherry blossom." She breathed heavily. Her hands slowly unbuttoned the tiny buttons. His eyes stayed fixed on her cleavage.

"Keep talking," Anna said. The boy snapped himself back into attention.

"Oh yes," he said. "I want to kiss the top of your breasts. I want to grab them too."

"More! Keep telling me more!"

"Lose that blouse first. I would rather show you than tell you. It's more entertaining that way." He didn't need to speak. That blouse hit the floor. Her date couldn't take his eyes off of her stain red and black bra.

"Wow," he mouthed.

"Want more?" Anna asked. Her hands crept down to her long red skirt.

"Yes, please," the boy said. Anna giggled as she slid down her skirt. He in turn stripped off his jeans. Her bra and panties followed behind. The boy slid off his boxers. A puzzled look came over Anna's face.

"That's it?" she asked, looking at his size. The boy looked down himself.

"Yeah," he said. "Why do you ask Are you saying that your husband is…?" Anna sat up, nodding in sympathy.

"You see, he's…" she said.

(In the hotel kitchen, a cook pulled out a long and fat cucumber from the vegetable bin and set it on the counter.)

"While you're…"

(The same cook pulls out another cucumber about six inches long.)

The boy stood with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Oh…"

"It's okay," Anna said. "Come here." The boy walked over and climbed onto the bed. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He climbed on top of her. His hand rested on her breasts. The boy looked her in the eye.

"I really want to be inside of you," he whispered. Anna smiled with a warm glow over her face. This was fun, but it didn't have to go all the way. But, she had to give him a little something.

Anna put her finger to the boy's lips.

"Maybe someday," she said. Her "date" pouted with his eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"Here," Anna said. "Use your friends." The boy smiled and shook his head.

"No," he said. "I've got something better." The boy formed his hand into the silent duck. Anna smiled and reached forward to his member.

It didn't take long for them to fall into pleasure. Anna pushed everything out of her head. No Tsuzuki. No Kirika-chan. No Eda-Kimoto clan. No home. No curse. She just had to be selfish for one night. Anna's eyes rolled back into her head.

"More!" she moaned. "Oh yes! More! More!"

"I can't hold it!" the boy shouted. His body broke to his limit and gave into his release. He collapsed beside her, panting. Anna caressed his left cheek.

"You were really good," she whispered.

"Hmm," the boy said.

"We might do it again sometime," the woman said.

"Hmm," he said, closing his eyes. Anna smiled and dozed off.

Reality crept in when her cell phone rang. Anna mumbled to herself as she reached around for it on the floor.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hello Tsuzuki-san," a cold voice said on the other line. Anna sat up, shivering. No…

Her date was in the shower while things were going down.
Sign up to rate and review this story