Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Drowning in Mud

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna gets a disturbing call from the person who ordered the tracking curse on her, letting her know how deep she is in this plan now.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2018-05-20 - 377 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Two: Drowning in Mud:

The boy stood in the shower. He became his father's pawn. He didn't have a choice. The boy closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

I'm so sorry, Anna-san.

Anna's heart pounded against her chest.

"Who are you? How did you get this number?" she asked. Her eyes shifted back and forth.

"Did you enjoy your night with my son?" the voice asked.

"Wait… Your son?" she asked.

"That's right. Oh, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ikeda Josuke. My son is named Ikeda Jotaro. Nice to meet you."

Anna turned and looked behind her. The bathroom door remained closed. Her stomach turned.

"What's wrong?" Josuke asked.

"Nothing," she lied. "What do you want from me?"

"I've been quite lonely lately," he said. She narrowed her eyes.

"Okay…"

"I won't give away too much yet. You are a smart woman after all. You can figure it out."

She frowned with a cold look in her eyes. No thank you. I would rather not. Anna got back on track.

"Are you here right now?" she asked. "In the hotel, I mean."

"Yes," Josuke said. Anna glanced behind her.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Instead, why don't we play a game?" he asked. "Find me within three days, I will lift the curse. Fail to do so, I will make you mine."

"Huh?" she asked.

"Good luck," Josuke said. He hung up before Anna could ask more questions. She stared at her phone.

"Oh…" the woman mumbled.

"Now what?" Airi asked in her ear. Anna shook her head. She looked up when she heard the bathroom door open. Jotaro stood in the doorway dressed in nothing but a towel.

"Are you in on his scheme too?" Anna asked, clenching her phone with a shaking hand. "Tell me the truth! He sent you down here to seduce me. Didn't he? Didn't he?!" The son lowered his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Anna-can," he murmured. His hook-up glared at him and picked up her clothes. Jotaro clenched his fists.

"I'm so sorry, Anna-can," he said again. "But I can't let you leave." He lifted his head as she looked at him.

"What?" the woman asked.

"Everything's already started," the boy said. "I am so sorry."
Sign up to rate and review this story