Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Welcome Back

Fire is going burn

by ShadowPrincessJade 0 reviews

Seelkadoom makes a return but is surprised to see his "Sister" with the twins and Shadow. Meanwhile Manic and Shadow are not getting along well since Manic started dating Trixie. Sonic is trying ...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2018-05-22 - Updated: 2018-05-30 - 5643 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Would you fucking wait!" Trixie yelled after me.
Turning around and yelling back, I say "WHY SHOULD I?! HUH?!"
Staring at me, she said " Because for the first time in my life, I'm saying sorry. I'm sorry Shadow, I really am."
"Then why did you say yes? If you are so fucking sorry....WHY?" I can tell I'm scaring her a bit because she looks down and grabs her left arm,like she did when she was little and scared.
"Can...you stop...yelling at me....I hate it when you yell at me." She said sounding like the 9 year old girl I fell in love with, sweet and scared.
Sighing and putting my hands on my face "Sorry, Trixie." Moving my hands from my face and looking at her "Look, I never told you but I still love you. When we kissed last night....the memories of a whole year flooded in my brains like a dam broke or something. Truth is Trixie when you came back....I didn't know how to act."
Still looking at the ground she says "Like I said, wasn't expecting to run into you, Sonic, nor Seelkadoom. I was going to go after him when I was ready." Looking up at me she continues "Shadow, I still love you. Always has and always will, but the thing is...."
I cut her off with "You hate what I did to you and so you don't want to get hurt again. Am I right?"
"Yeah...sadly you are. And if this thing between Manic and I is bothering you.....I won't stick around. I'll leave."
"I wasn't aware of you staying with us..." I say with a confused tone
Chuckling and walking toward me, she says " Remember She needs us....Sonic, Manic and I?"
Gasping slightly, I respond "Oh that.....I forgot you could read minds."
Starting to walk towards the roof, Trixie says very low that I could barely hear "Maybe if me and Manic don't go right......we could try again. Bye Shadow...Shadow the Hedgehog.
Before she jumps I yell " Trix, please wait." She turns and looks at me with purple eyes which means she is hurt very deeply. " If you jump off and never come back....I'll never forgive myself.If you leave Manic will think he did something...if you leave.....I never be happy again. So please stay." I look at her with a look that says I'm begging and is this working?
Smirking a little "Well since you put it like that....I guess I can hang with you losers awhile."
Both of us walking back to the entrance to the house I say "Still haven't changed, have you Mid-Nite?"
"I'm me....I told you I'll never change."
"Ha! I don't remember you being this rude when we were younger."
Rolling her eyes as we went down the stairs "I was but a lil' nicer with it"
XXX
Training by myself, my mind is clouded by thoughts that are driving me hella crazy. Shadow....and Trixie? A thing? The personalities just don't mix. I swing kick at a dummy, kicking its head sky high, then that's when I hear a bullet shot.Bang! I Jump and turn around, not letting my guard down and eye the dude in the face.
"Was that really needed Shadow?"
"Maybe, maybe not. Time for dinner" He said
Sighing and has started punching a punching bag, I say "Yeah, whatever. I'm not hungry."
"Trixie is staying with us, so we need to make her feel welcome. She hasn't been around people that doesn't mean her harm in years. So again I say: Time for dinner." He said with a attitude
Snapping at him "Why don't you go and make her feel welcome, cause she already welcomed with me."
Without saying a word, he walked away. Dipshit, you really think I want to be bothered by you right now? I thought to myself when I hear her voice
"You may not want to but just deal with it for right now ok?" Trixie said while standing in the doorway.
Smiling, I walk towards her and kisses her on her cheek " Fine, I'll go, but only cause you said it so nicely."
She chuckles and walks to the kitchen where I see Sonic talking to Shadow about our next mission.
"Hey twits." Trixie says
"You know, I'm sure you'll have more friends if you were nicer." Sonic says
"It's Trixie, what do you expect from her? Some filly girl that thinks everything is rainbows and sunshine?" I say "Come on twin, you are way smarter than that."
Laughing, Sonic goes over and examines the dinner "SHIT! YES CHILI DOGS!" He yells.
Shadow shakes his head, and grabs a chili dog, I do the same thing. Trixie on the other hand stays still and wrinkled her nose, and said in a disgusted tone "You mean shit dogs? Ew....." Sighing she ask Shadow "You got any pizza? Or anything other than shit dogs?"
"What? You don't like CHILI dogs? Come on they are like nature's blessing." Sonic exclaimed
"To you......only to you Sonic." Trixie said bluntly "Anyway, is my question gonna get answered or not?"
"Well," I started off but got interrupted by a Ding! Looking at the oven "There's you answer beautiful!"
Smirking and sniffing the air "Ahhhh now that right there, that is nature's blessing: Pizza!" She said while taking the pizza out the oven and sits down at the table. Shadow glances at her and says "What's with you and pizza? I swear you can eat a whole pizza by yourself."
Already digging in, she responds "And that's what I plan on doing right now, Shads."
Sonic has already eaten five chili dogs,I've eaten three and Shadow has eaten two. After everyone has finished, Trixie says "Well, if I'm here for good, mind as well tell you guys about me."
" Well, I guess we can hear about your adventures while you were gone." Sonic said
"And assumed dead" Shadow said softly
Rolling my eyes, I wrap my arms around Trixie's waist and say "Yeah, why not tell us about yourself. I'd like to know about you."
Shadow scoffed " So, you're dating her but yet you know nothing about her. Wow."
"Shadow.....I thought we talked about this." Trixie said in a rude tone
"Whatever" Shadow said "Lets talk in the living room."
Sonic shrugged and follows Shadow into the the living room. I sigh and let go of Trix "He hates me.......I knew I should've stayed home. All this because of us. Maybe I should leave you know?"
Making my eyes meet her's, Trixie says " Leaving isn't the best option.....take it from someone who's been on her own since 11 years old. Leaving just make you want someone to love you and leaving you wanting to someone to love. Trust me, it's not worth it........" She looks down and conclude her sentence " I tried and it's not"
Hell, she's got a point. If I leave, I'll miss Sonic and Shadow. If I leave, I'll miss them loving me and me loving them. "Hey, the thing is: They are glad you're back. So, I'm not leaving and neither are you, ok?" I say
She nods and drags me into the living room. Sonic and Shadow are sitting quietly waiting for us. Trixie sits on floor and I sit on the sofa behind her.
"Well," Trixie started " My real name is Trixann, but I prefer Trixie."
Sonic laughs "Trixann??? That's your name? Trixann?"
Glaring and pulling out her staff/ sword swiftly, she points it and says to Sonic "Look hedgehog.....Don't push me. I'll be glad to whoop your ass in front of everyone."
Shuddering, Sonic mumbled sorry.
"Anyway, before I was interrupted, I'm a mobian hedgehog. As far as I know, the only family I have is Shadow....."
Shadow coughs and looked away. I saw them make eye contact and Trixie continues " Umm......anyway, I was evil but then left to do my own thing: Hunting and assassinations for good."
"So,instead for killing for who ever you were working for....." I asked before I was cut off by the voice I wasn't willing to hear for a good 5 weeks from now
"She was working for me, that was before she left. What a shame she had to leave, So tell me Trixie, Why did you leave?" Selkadoom asked perched in the open window.
Shadow quickly pulled out a gun, Sonic put up his fist, I pulled out a staff, Trixie pulled out her staffs and turned them into swords, and then combined them.
"Why are you here? What do you want?" She asked briskly with her eyes turning red slowly
"Yeesh, calm down Trixie. And I'm here to retrieve someone that is very special to me." Selkadoom smiles at me. Sonic growls and looked at me.
"The hell, you better not touch my twin you bitchboy or else."
"Sonic, please you are only gonna make it worse." Now making eye contact with Shadow "Look, I'm sorry...Just take care..."
"I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" Trixie cut me off and charged at Selka.
"TRIXIE WAIT!" Shadow yelled, but it was too late. Trixie had pushed Selkadoom out the window and into the ground, leaving a mark from dragging his body.
"Ugh great, Let's got help her." Sonic says jumping out the window.
"Yeah, let's go." I say about to jump out the window until Shadow says to me with a really dark tone.
"Look, we have our differences but right now,put those aside and help me kick his ass. Alright?"
Smiling "You got it brother. And Hey, Like I said I'm sorry and hope that we can fix this."
"We'll talk later, now let's go see Trixie kick ass." Shadow said smiling and we jump out the window.
By the time we got there, Sonic and Trixie had already beat Selkadoom up pretty bad, but I couldn't let them have all the fun. So I wrap Selkadoom in a fire cage and then Shadow shoots through it, making Selka drop to the ground. I never noticed Trixie disappeared until Sonic says "Hey, Where'd Trix go?"
Shadow looks around and apparently sees something and smirks "Don't worry, she hasn't gone far. Anyway, we got something else to deal with." He said looking at Selkadoom.
Selka chuckled and says "You know, you three are really slow. If I must say, Trixie is the smartest one out of the four of you."
"Damn right I am, bitchboy." Trixie says inside the cage that we put Selka in. The weird thing is....she's engulfed in white flames.
Sonic smiles "That's where you went to do. Alright!" Shadow looked at her and averted his eyes quickly.
"Ah, so you do still love her Shadow? Haha, poor Manic." Selkadoom said cocky like.
Trixie growled which made the ground shake underneath all of us. "Shut up." She said with an echo in her voice.
With a scared tone I ask Shadow "What's going on? Why is she like this?"
Shadow, who is now staring at her, responds " She hella angry and if he keeps going at the rate he is, he might see what hell looks like." When he said the last part, he glances at the ground underneath Selkadoom, I do the same and see the cracks in the earth.
"Selkadoom, I advise you stop where you're at.Pissing off the princess of hell is not a good idea." Sonic says.
Snickering, Selka stood holding the bullet wound and says "Oh trust me, I know what I'm doing. And like I said, the three of you are really slow." Smiling like an idiot the words flow out his mouth like a viper "CHAOS CONTROL!"
All of sudden, everything went white and all I remember is Trixie yelling our name. What did he do?
+++
I wake up with a major motherfucking headache. What happened? Where am I? Where is everyone else? I think to myself, until I someone grunt in pain.
"Aw shit! What happened and why am I on concrete?" A very very familiar voice said. I look over to the voice and stared.
"Trixie? Is that you?" I said quietly
Scoffing she said sarcastically " No, I'm Selkadoom. Yes, you dipshit. I don't look that different." She said still has her eyes closed.
Not knowing how to say this, so I come out and say it bluntly "No you don't.....You look entirely different. You are looking like human, to be exact."
Not believing me, she opens her eyes and looks at herself and gasps in surprise. "Where are we?" Trixie asked looking around in confusion.
"I wish I knew. What I do know is we need to find the others." I said bluntly. She laughs and climbs a tree and looks out into the distant city near by. I stare at her in awe. Damn even in a human form, she still is eye catching. Her Hair is jet black with electric blue streaks through out it. She is dressed like she would normally dress: A crop top that is black, black jeans, and combat boots. Hey eyes are still ice blue, but now they shimmer.
"Hey Shadow! I figured out where we are." She said from the tree snapping me out of my train of thought. Gaining my composure, I jump into the tree with her and look at the flyer she has in her hand.
"So, smart one. Where are we?" I ask with a smart assed tone.
Trixie being Trixie says "Aw! I'm glad you noticed that I'm smarter than you Shadow." She chuckles and continues "We are in some place called earth."
"So, we get bumped from mobius to some place called earth. I wonder If we are the only mobians here."
"Mostly likely, If Selkadoom just sent us down here and he just wants to fight us, he doesn't have anything to really grab our attention to kick his ass. He knows that we like saving people so why not transport all of mobius here?"
Sighing, and wishing that she didn't have a valid point. I jump from the tree and look at her. Her facial mood changes from disgust to hurt. I really don't know how to handle Trixie anymore, not since I left. She's changed, alot. She needs a family, and I can give that to her. WE can give that to her. Only if she would say that she needed people to be by her side. I thought to myself, I could really care less if she got my thought. It's the truth, and that's what she needs to hear. Sighing, I call up to her, "Well, we got people to find and people to save. Let's move."
Looking at me, she floats down and stares at me. Her purple eyes change to a light purple. "Your eyes, they're a light purple. What does that mean?"
Looking down she mumbles "You look handsome......."
"Huh?" I said confused
Trixie looks at me with her eyes a mixture of light and dark purple. This time she says the sentence louder so I can hear her, "I said you look handsome, Shadow....."
What? She can't.....she wouldn't I thought.
"I would and I did. And also....." She walks over to me and fixes my shaggy hair and says " I like your red and black hair, It's a good look for you. And the black blazer, red shirt,black pants,Black and red shoes, then your light brown eyes. I like it."
"You look nice too, you look like you would on mobius...just less mobian." I said awkwardly.
Chuckling, she walks off and says " Same too you, now let's go. We got things to do, people to find. Let's move solider!" She said in her bossy tone.
"Sir, Yes Sir, Mid-nite." I said following behind her. Here.We.Go. Get ready, Selkadoom, We're coming for you.
XXX
"Sonic!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" I pleaded to my now humanized brother. "Sonic, Please wake up. I can't lose you again." I start to cry a bit until he sits up and screams.
"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!? WHERE'S SHADOW? WHERE'S TRIXIE? MANIC!! WHERE ARE YOU!???"
Happy as a duck, I hug my twin and say "Hey, hey stop yelling. I'm Right here. Breathe for me, dude. I'm right here, where I'll always be."
Looking at me, Sonic smiles and laughs "Dude, you look awesome! Loving the white tee, green hair,biker gloves, and red pants. Look at the boots. Amazing, twin."
Chuckling and helping him up "You look awesome too twin. Blue is really you." Laughing, I ruffles his royal blue hair.
Sonic looks up and looks around "So,where is everyone?"
"Yeah, about that...I think we got separated. I don't even know where we are." I say sheepishly
He jumps in a tree and looks around some more until a flyer flies into his face, he pulls it away from his face and chuckles "Well, I know where we are."
Call up to him "So.....where are we?" I say confused.
Sonic jumps down and shows me the flyer "Some place called earth. I guess this was a parallel universe to mobius, we didn't even know this place exists."
I find a path leading out the forest "Hey, atleast we can meet new people."
"And how are we gonna do that?" Sonic says looking around the forest "We can't even get out the forest."
"Brother, Sonic, you are blind to shit right in front of you." I said pointing to the path right in front of us. "Volia! Now let's go."
"Geez, ok, I'm coming." Sonic said following me. We walk for a while until we bumping to two other people.
"Ouch!" The first voice said
"Shit! My hair!!!!!" The second one said
Sonic looks up and rubs his head and opens his eyes and stares "Crap, I'm soo sorry."
"Well, yeah you should be." Sighing, the second one continued their sentence while standing up "Anyway, I'm Kristal-Rae Hedgehog. Nice too meet ya!" She said brightly
Judging by the reaction, I could tell Sonic thought she was the shit. "Hey, Kristal-Rae, I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog, nice too meet you too."
Shaking her head, the other one speaks "I'm Maxine Cat.....I guess it's nice to meet yall."
Chuckling "Names Manic, likewise Maxine."
"Please, call me Max, and Her Kris." Max says.
"Well, then Max and Kris. Where you ladies headed?" I asked
"Dude, you have a girlfriend, remember......Trixie? " Sonic said
"Wait a minute, Did you say Trixie? As in a girl hedgehog with electric blue and black fur, ice blue eyes, wears a crop top black leggings and combat boots? That Trixie?" Max asked.
I swoon and say "The Love of my life!"
Kristal raises her eyebrows and says "Ok then.....Sonic can you answer her question?"
Laughing he says " Yeah, that's her. Once we find a way out this forest, that's who we are gonna find, her and our other friend."
"Coolio, that's who we're lookin for also!" Max says with excitement. "She's our best friend, we got separated by a spell but I broke it so we wanted to find her."
I chime in "Well, come with us then."
"We'd be glad to." They both say in sync. We smile and start walking. Honestly, I'm not all that hot.....I have a feeling that she's with Shadow. Ugh! I don't trust him....not alone with her. But that's not the problem, the problem is do I trust Trixie alone with Shadow?I sigh while thinking to myself. When I look up, I hear Kristal and Sonic fussing over who's faster. Haha, always gloating that brother of mine. I think to myself. I was singing Left Boy's Dangerous in my head, that was until Max ask me a really weird question.
"You love her huh?"
"Ummm yeah I do. Why?"
Chuckling "Last time a dude told her he loved him, she ended up getting hurt. So here's a fair warning," She steps in front of me and said in a very low and menacing voice "You hurt her like he did, I'll fuck you up so bad, no one will even recognize you. Got it?"
Hella scared, all I could do was nod, in response she says in her normal voice "Good, glad we have come to an understanding."
Again all I could do was nod, I'm scared to see what Kristal is like angry.....cause so far....I'm scared of my girlfriend and her best friend. Help.
+++
"Hey Trixie, Wait up!" I yell at her because she has her mind on killing Seelkadoom no matter what.
"What do you mean wait up? We have a killer on the loose and you want me to slow down? Really, Shadow? Really? Think dude, think." She snaps at me then runs off again.
"And you don't think I know that? Look STOP DAMNIT!" I yell at her. She stops and turn around...highly annoyed.
"Do you want to risk innocent lives? Do you want all that blood on your hands again? huh?"
Astonished by what she said made me think back to my younger years...killing with Seelka, loving how people dying was my passion. How could I've done all this? Why couldn't I see that before? She's right, I can't afford more blood on my hand." Sighing I say "Yeah you're right...sadly."
Turning back around "That's what I thought. Now let's move edgy boy." I do as she says without question. To be honest, there is nothing to say. She's so damn stubborn I can't stand it. She hasn't changed not one bit, you'd think she would at least be more nice to me.At this moment in time....I could care less about her attitude. What I do care about is how she treats her so called "friends". Manic has no idea how to handle her, not like we do. Seelka has his tactics with her and so do I. I highly doubt he'll get far with her.I think to myself. Scoffing, I skate up to find her, but the thing is...she's nowhere to be seen. Really? We don't have time for this. It's already dark and....
"Hey hedgehog, I'm up here in the new tree house I just built for us. It's late, I'm tired and I need my sleep so I can think straight and fight." She says from the tree. All I do is stare at her. "You coming up or not? I mean you can sleep on the forest grass if you want. Your choice."
I roll my eyes and jump up into the majestic place she built in fifteen minutes. "How the hell...."
"Easy, all you have to do is use fire,spells from a friend and sharp things. Simple." Trixie said while tidying up.
Shaking my head "Easy for you to say, anyway Why here?"
She gives me a weird face "Uhhh......middle of the forest....dark....non noticible. Great hiding spot. Yeah." I say nothing, but I walk around looking at what she built for us. It's so beautiful, nice rooms, big kitchen. Huh...Skill
Yelling from a bedroom, she says, "Hey, you hungry?"
"Not Really, you?"
"Yes, find something to cook and meet me in here."
"Why so fucking demanding?" I ask fed up with her demands
She walks out in a crop top and shorts and he hands on her hips "Because I'm the only one who has a thing called street smarts. Now go!"
Without another word, I go into the kitchen and find wings in the freezerUgh, she is so.... I cut my thought short because I can't think of anything but the reasons I love her. I stare out the window thinking of what if we never broke up? What if I took her with me. We could have been the power couple. Shadrixie forever. I pull out a necklace with Shadrixie on it.
"You still have that?" Trixie asked me behind my back.
I look at her for a long time before answering "Yeah.You?"
She reaches underneath her shirt and pulls out a matching necklace. "Yes, yes I do."
"Why?" I ask,since that was the only thing that came to my mind other than she's hot and very bossy.
"Because." She said
Because what? Don't do that,I hate it when you do that. And you know that." I said checking in on the wings.
Trixie sighs and says "Look at me." I stand up and look her in those ice blue eyes. "I still have it because I still love you.I still have it because it reminds me of why I lost love. I still have it because I still want you Shadow."
Stunned by what she just said, I stutter a bit before responding "Then why are you with him? Why didn't you come back sooner?" I walk closer to where I could whisper my words "Why can't we be together?"
I hear the oven ding signaling the food is done, then I feel her arms wrap around my shoulders while she says "Because.....I don't want to get hurt again."
"Let. Me.Try.Again." I softly say.I lean down a kiss her lips. Surprisingly, she kisses me back,but deeper.What? What am I feeling? This can't be happening. I think to myself while guiding her into a bedroom.
"Shadow..." I hear her whisper
"Trixie, I wanna show you how much I love you." I say while kissing her neck. She didn't answer with words, she answered with a soft moan and a nod. I start to take off her shirt and continue to kiss her,she yanks on my shirt for me to take it off, so I do. Her hands on my bare skin feels so fucking good.
I take off her bra and suck on her boobs,resulting in her moaning louder "Yes......shadow...yes"
I chuckle to myself and take is a little further and take my hand and put it down her shorts,in her underwear and starts playing with her clit.
"Shit...shit." She moans louder.I notice that her eyes are shut closed, so I go faster until I start to finger her.I can't....I can't stop.
I stop to take off my pants and underwear and slip inside of her. She shudders and moans softly. I plan on making it last forever. I start to thrust faster and faster until she is screaming my name.
"Shit....Louder Trix, louder." I moan in deep pleasure.
"SHADOW!!" she screams. I smile and go a little faster until a feel a deep sensation.Shit..I can't do this to her, I gotta pull out.
I pull out just in time, and let it run on her body. Damn.....she's so fucking hot, and I love it.
XXX
The sky is so beautiful tonight, but my mind is scattered. Why did Trixie react like that when she saw Selkadoom? Why was she covered in white flames? Why are we here? Where is Shadow,Trixie, and Selkadoom? UGH! I hate this....all this over me.
"You ok Manic?" Sonic asked laying next to me in the grass.
"No, I'm not." I bluntly respond. "I want Trixie here, and I want Selka dead."
Sonic sighs and says "Not everything goes our way. For example: I wanted Shadow dead and he wanted me dead. Now look at us now, we live in the same house. Trixie...."
I snap "TRIXIE IS MY GIRL AND I'M NOT LETTING SHADOW NOR THE BITCHBOY SELKADOOM TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!"
"You,chill. I understand that and I know you love her but you gotta understand..."
"Understand what, Sonic? Understand that my girlfriend is with her ex who apparently still love her? Understand that her so called brother is after me and her and could possibly want us dead? What do you want me to understand cause I understand all this shit pretty fucking well!"
He sighs and sits up. His royal blue yes stare into mine. "Look," he says calmly ,"I love you, you know that. I also love Shadow, he's a good friend even though he doesn't show it. Shadow wouldn't do anything to hurt you even though he's pissed as all get out because you're with the girl he loves. You need to calm down and let go."
I start to cry. "Let go? Let go Sonic? Really? I lost you and I keep dreaming that I'll lose you again. I'm scared. I'm scared that I aint good enough for her, not good enough for anyone. Maybe I should've stayed where I was before I met him."
"Then you wouldn't have came home to me, twin. You aint going nowhere. Not as long as I live."
A voice cuts in and raises me to my feet and puts a smile on my face. "And as long as I live, you better not be scared of shit."
I yell and run to the girl and kiss her on her lips "TRIXIE! TRIXIE YOU'RE ALIVE"
She smirks, "Did you actually think I was dead?"
I sheepihly smiles "No, not really."
Sonic cuts in "If you're here, then where is Shadow?"
Shadow walks up "I'm right here you faker."
Sonic grins "Jeez, I just asked." I try not to make a face at Shadow, but it doesn't work. Luckily he just walked by me toward the abandon mansion that Sonic, Kristal-Rae, Maxine, and I found.
Max and Kris came running out in tears and Trixie was smiling so big when she yelled "MAX! KRISTAL! OH MY FUCKING CHAOS! I MISSED YOU GUYS!"
Max hugged Tirxie and cried, Kristal does the same thing but is mumbling something I couldn't make out.
"Max, Kris! How have you guys been? When Did the curse break? Why couldn't I feel anything?" Trixie pulls them back into the house.
Sonic smiles and says" Well, another backstory to listen to...and plus, I think I might be in love ahahaha!" He dashes into the house leaving me and Shadow standing there. Shadow Has made it half way to the door when he speaks.
"There's no need to make faces at me. You can have her."
I scoff "And what in the hell makes you say that?"
He turns around and looks at my green eyes his his red ones" Cause I know I can have her whenever I please. Like I said I had her first....And she still loves me, I hope you know that."
"Shadow, I couldn't give a flying fuck if Selka took it," I walk up to him so I'm in his face ", but what I do give a flying fuck about is if you touch her in anyway I don't like....I'll take my anger out on you."
Shadow sinckers...it reminds me of Selka and Trixie "And what if I already did? Believe me Manic......My anger is way more ruthless than yours." He walks into the house.
I stand there with anger boiling in my blood, wishing that he was Selkadoom so I could kill him. I hate him right now. Ugh he makes me sick! Wish it was just me and Sonic and Trixie....It'll be much better. I walk into the house streaming like a motherfucking demon, I walk into my room and slam the door shut.
An hour or two later after I have fallen asleep, there is a soft knock at my door. "Come in" I grumble.
They walk in and sits beside me, "You must be hungry?"
I open my eyes to see Max, I sit up and say "Yeah kinda but I can go a couple days with out eating"
Max chuckles "Yeah and that ain't good brother. Eat"
I take the food away from her and slowly eat. We have a pleasant conversation about her life and mine. She explains the whole curse thing and how her Kristal, and Trixie got separated.After a while she stands and says "Well, I'm tired and I need some sleep. See ya tomorrow?"
I smile and nod, "Yeah, tomorrow!"
She waves as she closes the door. wow, she's amazing....and pretty. Huh.... I pondered on that as I fell back to sleep.
The Next day, I hear grunting outside my window. "Really? It's too early for this shit....." I grumble as I walk to my window. I see Trixie and Max fighting. "Huh? Training this early?" Then I see ice spew everywhere and Trixie melts them in mid-air. Max chants some type of spell. She's a spell caster! Lit! I thought to myself. I open the window and sit on the seal watching the girls train. Then I have a moment of clarity..they weren't training...They we're fighting someone.
I ran and told the boys.
"Who are they fighting?" Shadow grabbed his guns and headed for the door.
" I don't know I can't see that much" I answered
Sonic dashed out the house. He started running around and then comes back "We got an issue."
Shadow sought out the area " Yeah big one."
Sonic dashed over and helped out the Kirstal. I looked to find Trixie, but she was busy with Selkadoom.
"MAX!"Trixie screamed "WATCH OUT!" Max turned around to a kick to the face,but the impact didn't connect.
"I'll go help Trixie."Shadow and I said at the same time.I scoff "She's my girl,back the fuck off."
Shadow dashed off " I do what I want.And to clarify, I had her first."
Selkadoom chuckled as he held an unconscious Trixie in his arms. "You're too late boys. Try next time....if there is one that is." And with that he disappeared.
Sign up to rate and review this story