Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

by LotusStream 0 reviews

NOTE: Excuse my bad English. Don't forget to read the first page! Tekken has many plot holes, about devil, Jun, Kazumi, etc... To repair that, I added a new character who is an Angel! Her name is M...

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2018-05-30 - 835 words

0Unrated
TEKKEN 8 : THE FALLEN ANGEL

Some disclaimers and descriptions:

(NOTE: Excuse my bad English. If you don't understand something or need to correct me, please let me know! And as a busy person, I seldom publish new chapters.)

This story I created is based on my imagination. So, I don't expect any criticizes. This might have some inspiration (or some stealing) from other alternate universe. So, I am going to introduce my original character "Maya". You will get to know her throughout the story. Some details of her left in my profile. But I just note her appearance and some details here.

Appearance: Bright blue colored and big, almond and round shaped eyes. Heart shaped head. Fair to pale skin. Thick and arched eyebrows. Small and pointy nose. Medium and rosy lips. Rosy cheeks. Very lean and hourglass body shape. Long, thick and wavy black hair sometimes brown. Fringes fallen on forehead.

Full Name: Mayumi Tomikami

Also known as: Maya or M,

Maya baby,

The lucky star,

Angel,

Miss kitty.

Status: Alive

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Psychic)

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black (Sometimes brown)

Height: 175 cm (5"8")

Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)

Likes: Jun Kazama,

Jin Kazama,

Wakitarou Quintus,

Kentaro Mori,

Sweetheart (Her pet-cat)

Her friends,

Her colleagues,

Perfection,

Duty,

Fluffy and comfortable stuffs,

Fashion,

Psychology,

Herself,

Candies and cake,

Solitude,

Her sister,

Her brother (formally),

Babies,

School life,

Comedies,

Comics, Manga and Anime,

Hygiene,

Perfumes,

Death,

Her Angel gene.

Dislikes: Devil gene,

Her family and her society,

Deception,

Dark,

Drugs,

Loud noise,

People,

Chaos,

Lost,

Colors,

Spices,

Dirt,

Her past,

Panic attacks,

Insomnia,

Elevator,

Mental asylum,

Clingy people,

Stinks,

Fame,

Alisha Sawant,

Shoichi Malhan (Probably deceased),

Her father,

Love.

Family: Tatsuo Tomikami (Her father),

Romily Tomikami (Her mother) (Deceased),

Makoto Tomikami (Her older brother) (Deceased),

Mayuri Tomikami (Her younger sister),

Kazumi Mishima (Her relative),

Jun Kazama (Her guardian),

Sweetheart (Her pet-cat),

Angel Maya (Her Angel gene counter-part).

Fighting Style: Kazama style martial arts mixed with Krav Maga and some unique styles.

Ethnicity: Quarter Japanese, quarter English, quarter French and quarter Indian.

Origin: Japan

Occupation: Investigator,

CEO of "Fashion and City" the fashion magazine industry (formally),

Secret agent,

Model,

Actress,

Singer,

Dancer,

Fashion designer,

Student (formally),

Philanthropist,

Serial killer (formally),

YouTuber (formally),

Blogger,

Comedian,

Activist,

President of WOOCE.

Hobby: Reading books,

Eating candies and cakes,

Talking to mirror,

Sleeping,

Day dreaming,

Playing video games,

Pranking everyone especially Kentaro,

Making fun of others or her friends,

Cracking jokes,

Painting,

Cooking,

Writing something,

Talking to animals and watching nature,

Investigating.

Blood type: B+

Age: 13 (At the time of meeting Jun Kazama),

20.

Alignment: Evil (When she is young / before meeting Jun),

Neutral (Teenager),

Good.

Voice: Husky voice.

This may sound cheesy. I am bad at drawing, so I find it difficult to draw my OC and upload it somewhere. But I do found some similar character pictures and I did Photoshop on them. I don't know where to upload it but I promise I'll find a way for this. I have been planning for this FanFiction over two years. And this is my first time.

So, Tekken 7 is focused on crisis between Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima. We came to known about the history of Heihachi and Kazuya. Kazumi Mishima was introduced here. But, the remaining is, after Heihachi killed, the fight is going to be between Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima. We still have some plot holes. About Jun Kazama, about Kazumi's origin and Hachijo clan, how Jun and Asuka Kazama can heal the devil?, the real origin of Devil and what can stop Devil gene?

So, I am going to repair these plot holes with my new character, Maya and with my new story. Will Jin Kazama change his mind to give up his life, if his devil gene is gone? Devil's opposite is Angel right? So, who going to be that Angel to heal him? Will there be any peace on this Mishima crisis?

I developed Maya's character very well. She has her own background story, her style, her own behavioral, psychological and biological aspect. You have seen Tekken as action and kind of a dark. But this time, I am going to add up some drama, life to the character, realistic situations and some romance as well.

Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Drama, Romance, Psychological thriller, Dark, Family, Action, Thriller, Humor, Legal drama.

But there will be no Jin X Xiaoyu. I know some of you don't like my idea on this. But my personal opinion is, I see them as friends. And that's perfect for them. Jin need someone new. Someone who can change his heart. And yes, in this story, the main theme is focused on Jin X Maya.

Only you can read if you like my idea. I was waiting for your reviews on this and then I will continue making it.

Thank you and peace! ;)

Please leave some opinions, what do you want to change or add on reviews. And what do you most or least like about it?

Please tell me what do you think about Maya.
Sign up to rate and review this story