Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

The abduction

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Twists and turns.

Category: Tekken - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2018-05-30 - 1457 words

0Unrated
"Jin, Jin... wake up, Jin." Jin slowly opens his eyes to see his mother Jun calling him. "Mom?..." Jin sat up.

"Jin, you woke up late today. It's okay. You can take leave for school today. Because it's a special day for you, remember?"

"Special day...? What's special?" Jin was in confused manner. Jun seems to be more happy.

"You turned 15 today! How exciting! My son all grown up. I will prepare you some of your favorite foods and we can celebrate with those beautiful forest animals. Also, tell me what do you want? I will get it for you whatever you ask."

"Oh, my birthday... Haha I forget about that. Hmm... I just want to hear stories from you." He paused for a while. "And one more thing..." "What is it, Jin? Go on..."

"Um... you said that if I grow up, you will tell about my father to me... can I know it now?"

Jun becomes little upset and then she took a deep breath.

"Alright Jin, here is a thing. Your father name is Kazuya Mishima. What happened to him was that... his father, your grandfather, Heihachi Mishima threw him off the volcano a fifteen years before-"

"What?! But... why?"

"There is a good reason, Jin. Your father carrying some demonic power. He has the devil gene which makes a person transforms themselves into a devil form and it took control of them. It is the most dangerous curse one ever has. But giving positive feelings or compassion towards them may suppress their devil gene. Like me, when I met your father, I tried to suppress his devil gene."

"Devil gene?! Is that true...? Okay then why grandfather threw him off the volcano?"

"Sadly it's true and it exists. Jin, b-because his father threw him of...um... that's because he was afraid that your father will become a threat to the world."

"Hmm... so he is a good guy. Mom, do you miss my father?"

"I do. But I have you. And one thing, just remember. If something happens to me, seek refuge to your grandfather, Heihachi Mishima. He will be at the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ. Also, keep training the martial arts that I taught you. But use it for only your defense."

"I won't let anything to happen to you, mom. But one question, if my father has the devil gene, do I have too?"

"Um..." Jun paused and started to think for a minute. I must not tell him now...

"Mom, mom! What are you think? Do I have one or not?"

"Uh... um.. Jin. No, you don't. But just remember, always control your hatred and anger towards anything. Use your fighting skills only to help others and be kind to everyone. Don't trust people who betrays you, just don't care and walk away."

"Hmm... good advice as always. I will follow those advices I promise. And... one more question. How did father gained that devil gene?"

"I am sorry that I really don't know about that and enough questions, Jin. Freshen up yourself and I will make you breakfast. Be quick."

After Jin freshen up himself, he wore something new outfit and he went down to the porch. They used to eat breakfast by watching the nature and the animals by sitting there together.

In the middle of the process eating breakfast, Jun suddenly felt bad. She strained herself and holds her own chest. Jin started to comforting her. "Mom, what's the matter?"

"Jin, the wind started to blow strangely than before. I felt something demonic approaching here. Jin, please find a safety for you."

"No, Mom. You should also come with me." "Jin, first I need to check what it is."

As Jun started to look around by stepping outside, suddenly a large scary beast appear in front of her, which is called as Ogre. Jin was shook. All he want is protect his mom and nothing else. He dashes himself to in front of Jun.

"Mom, I am going to prove myself how I learned the martial arts from you. This is the chance. Please step back. I will take care of him. I am not afraid of him." He is too cocky. Jun never agrees this but, he was too stubborn.

He is not that strong enough. Ogre strike him off once, he knocked off. After a while, when Jin wakes up, he found himself that his place were completely destroyed and his mother was missing. He cried with desperate.

But this was a flashback Jin now thinking of.

I am sorry, mother. I've betrayed your teachings. I was doing this to put an end to the Mishima bloodline and to save the world from the curse we carry. I know I put the world in chaos, took many lives as possible but it's not worth it. I regret this, mother. I wish you'll be here to stop me. I still have hope...

"Jin?" Jin was disrupted by Lars. "Huh? I was thinking how to put an end to this. I don't know who that is fighting with Kazuya in that volcano. I never seen like that beast before." They all watching that live broadcast of that battle.

"But however, we need to celebrate that finally that Heihachi is dead. Whoever that beast is, if he killed Kazuya, it will be a plus point for us." Lee commented this.

Meanwhile back in the volcano...

Devil Kazuya and Akuma having a never ending battle together. Suddenly, both Akuma and Kazuya felt weak. They are unable to use further power.

"Huh?! What's happening?!" Akuma couldn't understand what's happening. Devil Kazuya transformed back to Kazuya and he was fainted. Akuma was not that affected. Seems like someone joined the party. A girl appears but she has large a set of white wings, her hair turns white, her eyes glows yellow, very pale ghostly like skin, wearing a white casual work outfit and her body is glowing white. She was emitting some kind of energy. She was slowly stepping towards Akuma.

"Who the hell are you?! Wait a minute, you are not a devil, you are an Angel!" Akuma shouted at her. She gave him an evil smirk. "Nice guess, Akuma. Well you know what to do." Said in an echoed voice and in Japanese.

"I was doing this to fulfill Kazumi's offer."

"Yes. But, I am one of Kazumi's relative. You know that. So, I know what to do."

"Prove yourself!"

"Hah! Tatsuo Tomikami is my father. It's Maya, the last survived angel."

"Okay. I will trust you because I know the Tomikami family very well. So, now it's yours." Akuma disappeared from that place.

Through live broadcast, Jin, Lee, Lars and Alisa are watching this. They all get surprised by the newcomers every time.

Kazuya was still unconscious. That Angel took an "one-eyed half silver mask" and she wears it. "There is a satellite that broadcast these all live. I must protect Maya's identity as she wish. Our next target is Jin Kazama." Then she started to transform back to normal. Her wings disappeared, her hair turns black, skin becomes normal fair skin, her eyes turned blue as her original eye color and then she also fainted.

"Who is that girl?! She looks too young. Is she carrying the devil gene as you, Jin? It doesn't look like a devil's appearance. It's different." Lars said.

"I can't understand either. It doesn't look like devil gene. If she carries devil gene, then I have to kill her too. I must find out who she is." Jin was very serious about this. Suddenly the broadcast went off.

A helicopter is approaching where Maya and Kazuya is and the helicopter held little higher putting down the rope ladder. A woman is landing on the volcano through the rope ladder. She sees that Maya was laying unconsciously and she commanded her workers in Japanese, "Help her!"

She walked towards Kazuya, he was half-conscious. He opened his eyes a little and surprised by seeing the woman and said, "J-Jun...?" And he closed his eyes.

After a while, the broadcast went on again and there was no one on the volcano. Jin and others were suspected if that girl kidnapped Kazuya.

Jin approaching the Mishima Zaibatsu to reclaim his position. "Hmph. I will use this power to find out where Kazuya really is and who is that girl." He smirked.

*Author's note:

Please leave a review and tell me do you like the idea. This may motivate me to continue. If you need any questions please ask me. Also, I am bad at English and tell me if this is understandable. And if there is a mistake please let me know and help to correct me. 3
Sign up to rate and review this story