Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

The Angel within

by LotusStream 0 reviews

First Mission

Category: Tekken - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-05-30 - 1526 words

0Unrated
Jin somehow retake the control of the Mishima Zaibatsu. So, instantly the general public is not on the side of Mishima Zaibatsu. People started to fear if they lose their loved once, so some people started a riot against Mishima Zaibatsu HQ by throwing stones and such things. Jin uses his Tekken force to control the situation but he doesn't have power over his position now. Nina is also absent. All the people wanted to kill Jin. "That's what I want. I want to get killed. But if not me, who will kill Kazuya? Is he hiding somewhere or is that girl really abducted him? Hmm... if I announce the tournament, will I able to face them?"

Meanwhile in an unknown underground headquarter...

"Kazuya... it's been more than twenty years since we met each other. Good to see you again. But, the devil inside you just grown stronger. Now, I am back and I will make everything back to normal. And... where is that... Maya?!" Jun spoke to the unconscious Kazuya who was laying inside a cell.

(Note: that Maya used to address Jun as Jun-chan.)

"Y-yes... Jun?" A shy voice replied wearing a fake cat hair band. And some comfortable nightwear outfit which the shirt is kind of hoodie, full sleeved and has a cat picture on it. It's fuchsia in color. Her pants are so comfy too followed by a white socks, and wears earrings which makes her look totally like a Kawaii girl.

"Are you still wearing that mask? And this is the 18th lollipop you've eating since we came here!"

Maya seems emotionless and she is always like this. Also, she speaks in monotone most of the time. She always have tired sleepy look and casual speech.

"Um... Jun, this is so less for today. I need more actually. And the mask is fun, I will take that after."

"Just take that off!"

"Okay, calm down! I will take that off okay.", says as she keeps the lollipop in her mouth.

She takes that mask off and the front hair just falls on her face. "Now, I can see your cute face, Maya baby." Jun smiles and Maya's face turns red. "Um... Jun, how many times I told you not to call me as "Maya baby" in front of everyone? It's embarrassing you know." Jun laughs, "It's your nickname and I don't care what others think. I will call you as always we used to be. You are my most favorite person you know that. Well, did you check on Jin Kazama?"

"As I predicted, your son reclaimed Mishima Zaibatsu. And the general public are really against the Mishima Zaibatsu especially that the fact it's under Jin's control. Hmm... now what is running through your son's mind is that how to capture Kazuya and... me, as I planned out. He would probably doubt that I kidnapped him. Now, maybe he would plan to announce the king of iron fist tournament 8. He would expect me to join there and that's my exact plan. He is doing good according to my plan." She smirked a little.

"But, Maya... I know you are strong and smart as well but, be careful." Jun says as she sighs. Maya shows a peace sign by winking at Jun, "No problem. Trust me that I will okay as much as I have your blessings." Jun smiles and rubs Maya's head, "You always have my blessings."

"Well, what about Kazuya?" Maya asks as she raises an eyebrow and pointing at Kazuya.

"Let him take rest for now. I will take care of him and I will try to convince him to hate his own devil gene, to make it easier for you to purify him. But are you ready for this?" Jun says as she is staring at Kazuya and Maya is standing behind her.

"I am... I- yeah... I am ready..." Maya scratches with her index finger above her eyebrow and kind of near to her temple by tilting her head and this is one of her habit when she gets nervous.

"It doesn't seem like it. Is your mind free now? I know that you have been through lot and battled for many years with your negative feelings. But you know that you should feel pure and mind free in order to purify someone from devil. And the time has came. You should have trained your mind now."

"Jun, don't worry. Now I learned to fight against my negative thoughts and I let my Angel to take over me." Jun smiles, "Good to hear and also please learn to control it."

As Jun was just staring on Kazuya and zoned out, Maya was standing closer to Jun behind and she is searching something on Jun's hair. Jun felt something strangely and she freaked out when she turned around, "Maya?! What are you doing behind me? You behave creepy as always." Maya's her face being neutral. "I just found a grey hair! Congrats, you've started to age... but too late."

Jun was surprised by looking at her single grey hair and she giggled, "I know... from that incident, I can't age properly but now I am happy that I am normal as everyone."

"Hmm... if was someone in your place might probably won't feel happy when they realize that they are aging."

"I am accepting this because it's the nature's law. No matter what, we should not do anything against nature."

"That's a good one."

Meanwhile in Mishima Zaibatsu...

Jin Kazama recruited Lars, Lee and Alisa to work with him. The Violet systems is now favor with Mishima Zaibatsu. Jin asked Alisa to show him the video footage of that battle happened on the volcano. He keeps pausing the video when Maya enters the scene in her Angel form. Jin keeps staring at the paused video clip to figure out that "mysterious" being. But as Maya is in her Angel form, it's harder to recognize her original face.

"I couldn't tell that it's Devil gene and it doesn't look like it. My Devil within me never seems to waken up to seek that power. She is something... different... The enemies I made were eagerly waiting to fight with me. I don't have time to deal with them. There is only one choice. I am going to announce the king of iron fist tournament 8 to find her and then I will think what should I do next." Jin tells as he sits on the chair of Mishima Zaibatsu.

"If there is any interruption on finding that girl by other fighters, we will take care of them. You don't have to worry about anyone, just focus on one goal." Lars said.

"The stage is ready." Jin says as he smirks and he works on announcing the king of iron fist tournament 8 around the world. Eventually, this news spreads everywhere. And very soon the news came to Maya too.

Maya wears all black outfit. A black leather jacket, skinny black leather pant, knee high black boots, fingerless black gloves and finally she covers her face with half balaclava revealing her blue eyes only. She don't want to reveal her identity too soon.

"Jun, it's the time. Prepare to meet your son. I promise you that I will bring him here."

Jun holds Maya's both hand and says, "I know you can do it. Don't be rough on him and don't lose to him."

"You don't have to worry about that."

Maya took her car and drive down the subway that connected to the secret HQ and comes out of it. Jun was watching this through the CCTV camera.

It was night time, Maya parked her car a near Mishima Zaibatsu HQ but in a secret place. As she about to enter the Mishima Zaibatsu, Maya was confronted by Lars Alexandersson and some of the Tekken force with him.

"What do you want and who are you!?" Lars asked her in an anger tone. "I have to meet Jin Kazama personally."

(Note: Maya first started to address Jin as Jin-Sama)

"You are not allowed to meet him unless you reveal yourself!"

"The name is Maya and I can't tell you anything anymore."

"Then you can't see him!"

"Lars Alexandersson, the rebel leader, isn't it?"

"How do you know? And... who are you?!"

"I know everything about everyone here. And I know that you are the illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima. If you don't let me go, there is no choice but to fight you."

"You know everything... If that is what you want, defeat me if you can."

Lars and his Tekken force members versus Maya alone were ready for the fight.

*Author's note:

Please leave a review about it. Tell me how it is, so that I know I can keep up with it. And tell me in your point of view as Jin and how he react to Maya when he finds out that she is an Angel and she is sheltering Jun. What do you think about the Maya's character? And please tell me if you want M rated in future or I have to continue with this rate. Peace! 3
Sign up to rate and review this story