Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

The confrontation

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Jin meets Jun.

Category: Tekken - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-05-30 - 3219 words

0Unrated
Maya and Lars has a confrontation. First, the Tekken force started their attack on Maya. She is very good at dodging, flipping and tricking the opponents. She was well trained secret agent, spy and being assassin too. She was using rope launcher, throwing sharp blade on them and tricking the opponents. She is very good at fighting multiple opponents at once. She is well focused on sensing the sounds and presence of an enemy near her even without looking. She defeated all Tekken force soldiers there. She mastered Kazama style martial arts along with some mixture of Krav Maga and some unique moves. The soldiers were badly injured which surprised Lars.

"Impressive! I wonder what's your bloodline is. Now, defeat me if you can!"

Now, Lars and Maya engaged into fight. She was very fast and unpredictable which made her to defeat Lars easily.

Lars kneeled one leg and had a defeated pose. Maya walks towards him while he was gasping heavily. "Well, you did it. You are so strong. Are you the girl who Jin is searching for?..."

"Whatever you think about me might be true.", she passed Lars and went inside.

Lars turned on the microphone which is place on his ears, "Jin, a girl named Maya wants to meet you personally. I tried to stop her but she defeated the Tekken force and me. I guess she is the girl you were looking for. She is coming in."

"She defeated you? Hmph... Let's see how she can handle me...", says Jin as he places his hand on his chin while sitting on his chair.

"Lee and Alisa, I want you both to fight with that girl at once. I want to see her capabilities via the video footage in here. I don't want to waste my time with useless people unless if they prove me wrong.", Jin orders Lee and Alisa. Jin started to watch on the video footage which recording through the CCTV camera everywhere in Mishima Zaibatsu. But, Maya covered her face with balaclava which made Jin frustrated.

As Maya is making her way through the office where Jin belongs, she came across with another two opponents; Lee and Alisa.

"Where are you thinking to go without passing me?", Lee says in a sarcastic tone.

"Ugh... just don't waste my time. Well, okay then... it only takes half a minute to finish you both off. So, let's make it quick. Bring it on!", she was ready to fight.

"Hmm... too cocky. But I am sorry!", Alisa started to fly towards Maya and tried to punch her, but Maya flipped back off and kicked Alisa from behind. And quickly Lee tried to kick her and as she dodged, Lee accidently kicked Alisa.

"I know all of your moves, Alisa Bosconovitch...", Maya tells as she pulls Alisa's hand and furiously thrown her towards Lee. Alisa was surprised by the words of Maya. Then Alisa dashes towards Maya and activated her chainsaw. Maya again moved aside quickly and grabbed Alisa's elbow. She then kicked her down and broke Alisa's "chainsaw" hand by applying force through leg on her shoulder. And then Maya stamped on her and crushed her backside. Alisa becomes weak but not fully turned off. Meanwhile, Lee runs towards Maya to kick her and she quickly grabbed Lee's feet and clutched so hard. And then she twisted his leg so hard and throws him away which made Lee's leg injured so badly.

"This is what happens when someone interrupts me while I am on a mission. I defeated both of you in..." she looks her watch, "in less than a half a minute." And she starts to walk away, without turning back.

"Impressive...", Jin smirks as he watched the battle.

Maya enters the office and she finds out that a man formally dressed stands in a dark and turned away. She knew that it was Jin.

"So, you came. I've watched your moves since you came here." Jin turns around to see her and revealed himself by coming out of dark. He quickly clutched his chest, "What are you? I sense something from you. Something, I familiar with..." He remembered his mother. "But, it's very strong..."

"My name is Maya and I have the Angel gene." Jin surprised, "Angel gene?!"

"Yes. I am total opposite of you, Jin-Sama. Devil gene is meant for destruction, absorbing power and evil while Angel gene is meant for creation, healing and purification. The Angel part of me always co-operate with me, it never took control of me, more importantly it only obeys my rules."

"By the way, please call me by my first name. So, are you that girl who appeared on that volcano and abducted Kazuya?"

"Yes, I am that girl and it's not abduction. I...not, "we" sheltered him."

"We? "We" means who? Who are you working with?"

"I can't tell you everything right now. I don't have time for this. You have to come with me somewhere."

"With you? Somewhere?! I can't trust you. Reveal your face, your identity with your last name and who are you working with. And most importantly, why are you doing these things?"

"Am I in an airport or some kind of interview? I am doing this to purify your devil gene, it's your desire right? I can't answer you anything and I don't like to reveal my face in here. You should come with me and I don't want to hurt you, so co-operate with me."

"I don't know why, but something tells me to trust you. I don't want to fight with you either. So, lead the way."

"Follow me, only you."

Jin follows Maya and she went towards the car. "Get inside." She tells as she opened the door for him. Jin sighs, "I can do it myself." and he sat inside the car on the front seat besides the driving seat.

Maya also sat inside the car on the driving seat. And started to drive without speaking. Jin also seems to not to understanding what was going on. Then suddenly Maya stopped the car. "Is this place? There is nothing in here."

"It's not. From now on, we are going to a secret place. As you are new to this place, I should prevent you from knowing the route." Quickly Maya took a black cloth and tried to blindfold Jin.

"What are you doing?!" He is pushing away. "Keep quiet at least for 10 minutes!" She blindfolded him forcibly. After she drives somewhere for 10 minutes, she took off his blindfold. He find out that she was driving somewhere inside a subway. He then stares at Maya and he tried to take off her balaclava, but she hit his hand away and focused on driving. Jin got frustrated and watching the side window of the car while crossing his arms.

"We arrived." The building was in underground. It is a very odd looking place. Maya again opens the door for Jin. "Ugh... I said I can do it for myself!"

"Well, you didn't tried to open the door. Now, follow me." Again Jin follows Maya and she went to the front door. It has the Iris recognition and Voice recognition security system.

"Jin, I already programmed the security system to accept you. Please tell your name and show your eyes through that scanner."

"But, how did you programmed it without me?"

"Uhhh... I- uh... will tell you later." She tells as she rubs her backside of the neck.

"You WILL tell me... later." Then Jin showed his eyes through the scanner and tells his name too. The door opens for both of them. First, she walked in and started to climbing up to the stairs. It's a circular building having four floors. Even if there are two elevators, she is not using them. Jin also keeps following her and she finally arrived to the top fourth floor. Now, there is big glass automated door for entrance. Suddenly, a fluffy white and blue eyed Persian cat came and started to rub around Maya's leg.

"Awww... Sweetheart! Did you miss me?", she then picks it up and cuddled the cat.

"Well, Jin. From now on, I won't come with you. You go inside but BEFORE THAT... just breathe in and out."

"Why is that?"

"You'll know. Just prepared for anything... emotionally..." And then she walks away on the left side of the corridor with that cat.

JIN'S POV:

I was hesitating to walk in because of that Maya's words, then I took a deep breath and walks in as the door opens automatically. It was a big office room having large glass windows and lots of big computer screens attached to the wall. Not only that, many employees are working on computers. In centre, a woman was standing back turned. When I stepped in, everyone strangely stared at me and left the room without saying anything, except that woman. I don't have any idea what was going on. But I felt something strange when I tried to approach that woman.

"Finally, you came... not as my old Jin." The voice is very familiar to me. Before I realize, she turned around. In that moment, I was speechless and can't breathe. Inside of me, I felt like melting and without realizing my eyes were filled up with tears. It's very new to me. I got many questions running in my minds but I don't have time for this.

"Mom...?!" , I just gave her a tight hug and then cried. She hugged me back and she cried too.

(Note: Jin addresses his mom as "Okaasan".)

"You are alive!" I was still in shock. She puts her both hand on each of my soldier and looked into my eyes. "I was not dead, Jin."

Then, I became too angry, "Why did you left me?! If you are alive, then why didn't you come and see me, mom?!"

She looks sad and took a deep breath, "Jin, you don't know how painful it was to leave you. But, I had no choice. All I did to save you from devil."

Her words didn't seems to compromising to me, "I don't get it, mom. What did you mean by this?"

"First, come on, sit here Jin. I will explain everything to you." She then forced me to sit opposite of her and she also sat on a chair. Every chair in here is an office rolling chair.

I was so curious and serious as well about what she is going to explain.

"Jin, listen. Seven years ago, when Ogre attacked me, I was saved by Maya when she was just 13 years old. I can't explain how she saved me, but you can may be ask her later if you had time. When I met that girl, I sensed something from her. I discovered that she was the last Angel on the Earth. I had hope that she can purify your Devil gene. But when I asked about this to her, she said that an Angel can purify a Devil when he or she is a new born to three years old or completely becomes a Devil. I know that your Devil is not fully awaken, so I took a painful decision. Me and Maya decided to stay under shadow until your Devil gene becomes stronger. As we predicted, your Devil gene grown stronger and it was the right time."

The words from her made me shock as well as mad for unknown reasons. "But, it doesn't have to leave me!."

"If I didn't left you, your Devil gene won't grown stronger. Our love and care for each other could prevent this happen."

"But... but you can still suppress my Devil gene with your compassion and love!"

"No, Jin. If I do this, it could leave only temporary effect on you. And the Devil gene will took control of you one day."

"So, you planned this. All the sufferings I felt is to destroy my Devil gene... I get it..."

"I suffered too, Jin. I was worried that this put you in a bad situation and made you a bad guy that everyone scared of. But I am still proud of you that you didn't became like your father or your grandfather. I know your intensions, Jin."

"How did you know everything, mom?!" I was surprised. And every words from her is very new and shocking twists for me.

"Well, me and Maya watched you over the years. She mastered in Psychology... so, she is good at predicting your intensions. Well... about Maya! Without Maya, I would never be here and there will be no chance to save me or even... you. She devoted her life for this... for purifying yours and Kazuya's Devil gene. She is a unique girl that I ever meet. But, I was afraid of something... about her..."

Wow... Maya? She changed everything, huh? I got curious to know more about her. She must be 20 years old right now, I guess. I must check on her and may be become friends...? I must thank her a lot.

"Jin...? What are you thinking?"

"Um... nothing mom. Well, what are you afraid of something about her?"

"Well, she had same motivation as you. You decided to end your life after putting an end to Mishima bloodline which I know this earlier. I hope you would change your mind now. Maybe, you have some confusion in your mind. But don't worry, Maya will help you in this. So, about Maya... she has same motivation as you. When I first met her, she was in a suicidal state. But when she discovered about her purpose and responsibilities to purify the Devil gene on you and Kazuya - which she acknowledged it by me, she give herself a chance to live. But still, she attempted many suicides, but she survived. Now, what's running through her mind is that her goal is going to be succeed by now, so that she got the right time to end her life. I love her as much as I love you, Jin. I don't want to lose her either. I don't know what to do... this girl is hopeless, I failed at helping her..."

"Don't worry about that, mom. She may get a chance for hope like I got right now. May be, I will try to help her... because she helped me."

"Thank you, Jin. And by the way, can you stay here from now on? I prepared the place to make you stay already. Please agree to stay here, Jin."

"I will stay. About Kazuya..."

"Yeah... well Maya told me that she can purify one who hates his or her Devil gene, Kazuya doesn't. So, it's my job to convince him."

"Okay then... but what about Mishima Zaibatsu...?"

"We can take care of... Oh, Maya! Come in!"

She was still disguised by that stupid mask! She is not even looking at me. Why I am craving for her attention? Whatever... I want to thank her, but better do it when we are alone. She is approaching mother.

"Maya, please escort him to his room and give him some formal instructions."

"Sure." She looked at me, finally...

"Please follow me." Ugh... Usual robotic talk. When do I see her as human? Or is she be like that all the time? I went outside the office and standing in the corridor.

"Um... Maya, Thank-" She showed me some kind of identity card in my place.

"You are now officially a WOOCE member - World Organization Of Controlling Evil. You should keep your identity secret to the society. By now, you can come and go by the front door in the third floor. Basically, first two floors are in underground. Just show the ID card on the scanner outside and you will be allowed. Most INTERPOLS know about our organization. They can do anything legally what we say by just showing our ID. Outside of this work, we have another job to cover up our identity. For example, I am an actress, singer and model when outside. Be careful about our location, our organization and our identities."

What a long instructions! She is not even listening to me. She is just speaking like a robot. I wonder how can she be a famous celebrity outside. I never interested to watch T.V or read magazines, so I don't heard of her. I must check on internet to see her face. Her speech has no ups and downs, very monotone and slow. She is speaking without stuttering. Wait a minute...

"Maya... isn't it? Can I see your ID?"

She showed her ID without hesitation. I was so curious to see her picture in it, but it is a picture less ID. How can it be possible?!

"Well, I know why did you asked for. I always be aware. I don't carry my ID all the time. I always have a fake one with me, for safety."

"How come they allowed you here?"

"Who? I am the president in here and Jun is the vice-president. So, no one can ask me on my actions. I am free to be around. By the way, Wakitarou Quintus is the CEO of WOOCE"

Whoever it is... I didn't realize a big organization was under shadow for many years.

"This organization runs over seventy years if you are wondering."

It's like she is reading my mind. I wonder if she is a human.

"So, mask..."

"I will take off when I want."

"Okay, my dresses and my things are-" She is not even listening and then she clapped her hand while looking away. She was calling someone. Then two people brought two luggage and she ordered them to put it down by gestures. Without saying anything, she took that two luggage all by herself and started to walk away.

"Follow me."

"How did you-"

"Don't forget that I am a well trained secret agent."

"I can carry them."

"No need to."

She is kind of creepy but also mysterious. She went to the third floor which is full of rooms and living room with a big monitor in centre of the room. Two red couch too and I think there is a kitchen too. There are name boards in each door of the room. My room is next to Maya's one. She put down the luggage in front of the door.

"Please, get inside. I will go to my room. You can personalize your own room, if you want you can call for the help. And by the way, your room is specially selected. The window is facing the forest for you to enjoy the view and besides my room is placed next to you to watch you. I am the one who is going watch you all the time."

She showed a gesture "I am watching you" by a V sign on her eyes and she left without saying anything. She went to her room. Also, outside each room has a speaker like equipment and a calling bell.

The room is so cozy. I have to relax myself. I thrown up myself on bed and started to ponder about what was happened. Everything happened so quick. My main question from the beginning was, "Who was that girl, Maya?"
Sign up to rate and review this story