Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

The Devil treatment

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Exorcising devil.

Category: Tekken - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-05-30 - 2683 words

0Unrated
JIN'S POV:

Finally, I got my mother back. However, it happens without my efforts. I had a cloud of thoughts running through my mind. My mother... isn't this happiest moment in my life! But why I feel normal as always? I can't easily adapt the twist that happened recently. My mind is already set for what I planned! What should I do next? What will happen next? Suddenly, I heard the knock from the door. I opened it and... it was Maya, in an odd outfit. She was wearing a cat themed hoodie with cat ears and a pouch pocket in pink color. Moreover, a pyjama pant, I guess. She took off that cat eared hoodie from head and instead she was wearing a cute fluffy pink colored cat ears hair band. Additionally, she was wearing a pair of white socks without any footwear. She is still covering her face, now with a mask, which the eyes are only revealing. Half mask represents the half cat face. But a zipper on her mouth side, for eating I guess. SHE IS LITERALLY A CAT!

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Ugh... same robotic voice without moving and she glued her eyes on me. She is not even looking anywhere. Her eyes looked tired or maybe she has a "disinterested" look on me. But her eyes are blue, bright and big, which is cute. Wait; is she Japanese if her eyes are blue?

"You didn't respond to me yet."

"Well, this is a work place and everyone here is wearing formal business outfits. Why are you wearing something odd from others?"

"Because, this is my home and my workplace. I can be whatever I want to be."

Ugh... sassy. However, I like it. No change in tone when she responded. She is not even surprised by my question or even offended. She is suicidal, right? I wonder why? She looks like a strong girl, of course with a sassy attitude, but why she is suicidal?

"Maya, don't you wear shoes?"

"I hate them."

"Uhm... Maya? I-"

"Hurry up, Jun is calling you." She told, as she is ready to walk away.

"Wait up!" She stopped and looked at me. "Look, you've been avoiding me from the beginning. You are not even letting me to talk to you."

"It's not that important. Just hurry up. You almost wasted 3.9 seconds." She looked her watch and I gasped. She is perfectionist. How pushy is she! There is something bothering her, that's why she doesn't want to interact with me. I have to find it and yes, it's my concern. Her behavior is so odd; I think this is not her genuine behavior. Well, whatever... I guess I have to follow her now... as usual.

I followed her to the fourth floor where the main office is. I think the work time is over. Most of the employees are absent from that office. My mother was sitting in the centre chair.

"Jin! Please come and sit here." I sat opposite to my mother.

"What is it, mom?"

"Today, Maya is going to try to purify you from the Devil gene. I want you to co-operate with her and follow her instructions. She is not going to purify you completely now, she is going to check you up. Be ready for that, she will be here soon." Oh, so she didn't come with me.

"Mom, I have to ask you something about Maya. I noticed that she was avoiding me since the beginning. She is not even removing her mask. Is something bothering her?"

My mother looked surprised, "Well, she was avoiding everyone for some days. I think that's because of her suicidal idea. I even noticed that. Her behaviors changed. She and her fellow co-worker which is also a friend – Kentaro Mori were used to prank and make fun of each other. Kentaro informed me that Maya avoids him too. I am worried about her. However, she is usually nervous around new people or even acquaintance and around men. She is a shy, introverted girl and she has social anxiety too. It's no surprise about her behavior around you."

"If she is so shy, reserved and has social anxiety, which means she has a small circle of friends. Am I right?"

"Yes, you can just count down by fingers on how many people she is been close with. She is very close to me, which means I know everything about her because she keeps sharing. She is close to Wakitarou Quintus the CEO of WOOCE; he is a grandfather figure to her. Then Kentaro Mori, who is in late 30s, is a brother or uncle figure to her. She has three girlfriends in India, which are her classmates. We used to stay in India for few years before and she studied her high school there. Then, she is close to her colleagues and to her pet-cat Sweetheart. And that's it, she is not even has any male friends. She has some weird habit too that she allows or gives hug to one who she is close too. She approves someone to be close to her by giving them hug."

"Oh, she is literally like me... about people. I was wondering whether she has a boyfriend... because she is of course beautiful...I can tell by her eyes." My face turns red! I am rubbing my head back. "But just asking..."

My mother giggled, "Ha-ha! Jin, she hates talking about relationship too. She doesn't want to date anyone and that's why she distanced herself from boys. I even tried to motivate her, but she was stubborn about it. Even the media made many memes about her that she stays single forever; she doesn't care about the haters anyway. I guess is that she don't want to get close to anyone due to her stupid goal. But I remember that she had a "so-called" boyfriend back in high school and that's it."

"I see. A score, she has same thought as me." I guess she is single now.

"But Jin, not from now on. You are going to be freed from that curse. You can start on focusing girls if you want." I blushed again.

"No problem, mom. I will think about that later. Well, you said that you know everything about her. Why is she suicidal?"

"Jin, you should learn about Maya by yourself. In that way, you may build your rapport with her. And use your chance to persuade her when she is checking you up, but remember, always be yourself because she can easily detect your behavior."

"Okay, I will try my best."

"Also, Jin! Maya has a good respect on you. She hates to speak about other men or even she distances herself from them, but she likes you from the beginning as a person."

"Really?! Why is that?" Why am I so excited?

"Because she knows about you that you didn't interest in relationships, moreover as you are my son, she has a great respect on you. Not only that, she watched you over seven years along with me, so she developed some compassion towards you. She was actually excited to meet you in person."

"Hmm... I see. Well then, I will see what I can do. By the way, why you looked the same? You never aged..."

"Ogre almost tried to absorb my ki and abilities until Maya interrupted. By the result of half process, I am not able age fast."

"Oh I see..." That's strange.

"Maya?! Come in. Now, it's your duty."

She walks in and of course with that same stupid mask. Jun left the room and closed the door. Maya and I were alone in that office room. It's a good chance; maybe I should try to talk to her now.

"Well, hello insensate girl!" I must be rude. Look at her, she is giving me a death stare but not responding anything. "I will not co-operate with you until you listen to me. I suspect that you are not a human. Prove me that I am wrong, to follow your orders of course."

"What do you want?!" She added some aggression to her tone. I don't know why, but I find it cute.

"Now, stand up!"

"What-"

"I said, stand up!" She sighed and stood up. And I stand up too.

"Now what?" I suddenly gave her a hug. She gasped and froze. She is not pushing me so hard, but she does struggle. Mother told me that she only allow herself to hug someone to her closed ones. I wonder why she is soft with me.

"Um... W-what are you doing?..." Her voice lowers, I sensed her nervousness. I guess she is blushing. She is so warm... I lowered my voice too.

"Shhhh... first listen to me." I was actually whispering into her ears. She was getting intimidated by me. I feel sorry for her but I kind of like it.

"Thank you very much for saving my mother and devoted your life for purifying my Devil gene. You don't know how much I am grateful for you. I can do anything to take care of you. Mother told me that you are suicidal, I won't let that happen."

"I just doing my duty, Angel's duty is to destroy Devils. Did she tell you everything about me?"

"I know that you mixed your care with your duty, you are just concealing your intensions. She didn't tell me that much, don't worry."

"You don't know me..."

Her words seem mysterious. Now, we break off our hug. She just puts her head down and never looking at me. I think she is blushing. She is so nervous, even she is stuttering to speak up.

MAYA'S POV:

I don't know why I feel intimidated by him. I can't even push away when he hugged me, maybe because I have a lot of respect on him. I am sorry, Jin. I am avoiding you because; I don't want you to get close to me. I know that my aids may lead you to sympathize towards me. I don't want to hurt anyone... you don't understand.

"Okay, now shall we sit down? I need to check you up."

"I will, but before that, why are you not taking off your mask?"

Uh-oh... I feel shy to show my face to him. I need some time. "Look, I will, but not now."

He sighed and sat down, I sat opposite to him. "How do you feel about your Devil gene?"

"I think it paused growing stronger after I met my mother."

This can't be! I should have done this before I let him meet his mother.

"Okay, so you don't have any negative emotion now."

"Yes, I would say so. But I have some confusion but that's not a big deal."

Oh, crap! "I need you to feel hatred and anger like before. If I show you Kazuya, do you feel anger?"

"I don't think so, because I know that you are going to solve the issues, my lucky charm..." he smiles playfully.

"Lucky charm?! Wait... YOUR lucky charm?!" I widen my eyes.

"Uh... calm down... it's just a compliment."

"Okay, whatever... where am I?" I sighed. "What makes you anger?"

"I don't know... for now..."

He is playing with my patience! I should not fail in this goal.

"Hate me!"

"What? Why should I hate you?! I can't hate you after all."

"You should!" I punched him in face, which made him to fly away and bump into the wall. "Maya?! Why did you hit me?"

"Fight back!"

"No way!"

"You are such a coward!"

"It doesn't make me angry at all. I don't get swayed by the emotions."

"What the fuck? I will make you angry!"

"You are swearing!"

"Yes, I am not a good girl at all!"

"I like it."

"Ugh...!" I was on top of him and punched his face for several time. He loses his patience and he kicked me away. I was bumped into the wall and fell down. "Ow..." However, I smiled. He approached me, "Oh, I am so sorry. Are you hurt? Here, let me give you a hand." He lend his hand to help me, instead I kicked his leg, which made him to fall. "Hey! Look, I can't get mad at you."

"Well then, from now on, I won't let you to meet Jun and I will never take off my mask."

"That's not fair! You can't just minimize the relationship between a son and a mother!"

"I will do anything for my duty!" I grabbed his hand and started to drag him out of the office. "Come with me!"

"Where are you dragging me to?"

"Just shut up and come with me!"

"Now you are acting rude to me." That's what I want.

"Yes I am!"

I dragged him to the second floor through stairs, where the solitary confinement is. We went to the most restricted confinement where Kazuya is held captive. Kazuya was still unconscious resting on a bed. The confinement is very cozy.

JIN'S POV:

I started to feel that my Devil is awakening a little and it's because of that Kazuya. Maya has been so serious.

"Look at him! Did you feel now?"

"Maya, I might hurt you, so please stay away from me."

"I am not afraid of you or your stupid Devil at all. I lived with many Devils before-" She quickly paused about what she is saying. "I mean, I faced many Devils before." Therefore, there have been many Devils like me and she is hiding something. It's not a surprise that she is always mysterious.

"Okay, this is it for now. I will give you this treatment until your Devil gene awake."

"So, I must avoid all joy in order complete this task. I must distance myself from my mother. Okay I understand you. I follow your instructions."

This makes me upset. I think she felt sad too, I saw it on her eyes. She is just concealing her emotions; I know how it feels. I have done this before. After this task completes, I will try my best to help her.

Her eyes say a lot, it's so mysterious and beautiful. Why am I so curious about her? Is that because she is so mysterious and pushes me away? Because from what I know was most girls can't resist me, they seek for my attention. However, I didn't care for them because of my curse.

I know Xiaoyu's intensions, but I see her as a friend. Because I know her from very beginning and I have been friendly towards her and nothing else. She is been comfortable around me and we do "friends" stuffs. However, Maya is different, she is pushing me away and which makes me wanting her a lot. She has many problems that make her struggling. I never projected any care to anyone because of my curse.

If I choose Xiaoyu, she was problem free. She can take care of herself. I want someone who I need to give them as much as care I want to, because I never given that to anyone. Maya is a mystery box and she is suicidal or should I say depressed, I want a complex and challenging person to get close to. I got a new purpose in my life. I will try my best to solve all of her problems. She devoted her life for me and my mother and I will do anything for her. I know Xiaoyu does care for me too, but I care for her as a friend. I don't know why, but I can't see Maya as a friend due to her constant blushing and her nervousness. I don't know what I feel about Maya...

*Author's note:

I updated the introduction section. Please check it, if you didn't check it out yet. Please leave a review, I would appreciate that. Tell me what do you think about the interaction between Maya and Jin and guess what will happen next?
Sign up to rate and review this story