Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

Free from curse

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Jin is freed from Devil.

Category: Tekken - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-05-30 - 2712 words

0Unrated
MAYA'S POV:

It has been three days since that treatment begins. I have discussed about this to Jun and she agreed to this. I was going to the main office.

"Um... Jun? How was the process going on between you and Kazuya?"

She sighed, "He was happy when he saw me, but he said that he just likes me and don't want to hurt. Therefore, he wanted me to stay away from his way. In addition, he does not hate his Devil at all. Moreover, I know, he is not completely "Kazuya", Devil took over him. But I won't give up on this."

"I trust you, Jun. After I exorcise the Devil from Jin, maybe I will try to help on your process."

"I'll count on you, Maya. Wait; let me check him through surveillance monitor."

Jin was missing in his room and not found anywhere in the headquarter.

"Maya?! Jin was missing-"

"Don't worry, Jun. I can find him easily."

Where did he go?! I came outside the office. I took a deep breath. "Maya, make your mind calm and follow the sense of the Devil." I talk to myself. I wear my black body suit, which I used to wear when I visited Jin, but without any mask this time. I walked outside the headquarter and going somewhere depending on my sensation. It leads me to somewhere a temple like area. (Temple grounds stage from Tekken 6). Oh! I can sense strongly that he transformed into Devil. Where the hell is he? Jin was standing at the roof of the temple in his Devil form. This is a good chance to make his Devil grow stronger and then exorcising it finally. I must be ready for this as well. I blow a whistle at him and which made me to gain his attention. He came down and stand in front of me.

"Who the hell are you?" He pointed at me and said in a demonic voice.

"You know it."

"Angel, huh? Don't play with me. Now, I am going to use you to gain more power."

"So, you knew it. Then, let's see if you can defeat me."

He had a quick evil laugh, "You think, you can defeat me? Angels like you are weaker than Devil. You were trapped by me, now. Hah, too cocky, huh? Then I will teach you fear."

"So, you are a coward."

"I am not coward, you fool! Don't speak nonsense!"

"Hey, you told yourself that you are going to teach fear which means you know fear, right?"

"I have no fear and don't play dumb with me!"

"Look, to become a Chemistry teacher, they must learn Chemistry, right?" I hate Chemistry... "So, you are going to teach me fear and that means you know fear. Problem solved. Look, I can teach you love, but I know only less. Please manage a little, okay?"

"You are wasting my time! Ugh..." He was about to attack me and I dodged away.

"Hey look! You are weaker than me and I can deal with you easily without even transforming into my Angel form."

"How pitiful! You are going to be the victim of my wrath!"

"Show me the wrath! That's what I want..."

After an intense fight, I managed to knock him down. It's not that difficult at all.

"You! I am not done yet! Aaagh!" He is transforming into his complete Devil form. Ugh, he is uglier now, promoted to ultimate emo. It's my chance to show my true color. I transformed into my Angel form.

"The truth is, you don't know how to use your Devil power and you didn't learn how it works. Poor you!"

"I know my power! Now, let's see how you can deal with this ultimate Devil power!"

We were up in air and shooting lasers to each other. I understand that he knows to shoot laser from his third eye and from his new set of wings. However, I know there are many ways to use the power. Nevertheless, I completely learned to use my powers. I powered up my fist and which made it to glow. I give him a strong blow on his chest and bringing him to the ground. This would make him weak to fight me due to that powered punch combined with special Angel power. He becomes weak and struggling himself to stand up. I kneeled down beside him. I closed my eyes and started to meditate. I kept my mind relaxed and kept all negative emotions or thoughts aside. I filled my heart with love and purity. This is the hardest thing for me, for a person whose heart is filled with hatred and with full of wounds. However, I practiced this for many years, for my duty and for my promises to Jun.

I kept my both hands straight on his chest and started to fight his Devil inside of him. I can't believe that my purity in my heart is stronger than the hatred inside of him. It was straining for me. After this long battle, I finally managed to exorcise him. The tattoo in his left shoulder totally faded away. He turned back normal but he is unconscious.

"I have to wear my mask before he wakes up." I worn my mask, but unfortunately I felt dizzy. I felt weak and I passed out beside Jin. However, I transformed back into my human form.

JIN'S POV:

"Ugh... what happened to me? W-where am I...?" I realized that I was in some kind of temple. I rubbed my eyes to get my vision clearer. Something inside me seems to be missing. I felt like a burden has been removed from me. I glanced at my shoulder and realized that my tattoo has gone. I was confused at first.

"Is this a dream...?"

"It's reality..."

"Huh...?" I looked over where the voice came from and I figured out Maya. I know it's her, because she is the only kind who wears the mask all the time, for me at least. She was sitting on the ground and she looks weak too."

"What happened? My Devil gene..."

"Well, congratulations! You are free from your Devil gene. As I promised, I accomplished my mission. And you got your mother back too, so enjoy your life."

"I-I am free from my curse?! I can't believe it! Oh, well thank you so much!"

"It's just my duty."

"And I have one more thing to do... No matter what, I am going to try to take off your mask."

"What the fuck?!"

"Yes it is, bad girl."

She started to run away and climbed over the roof of the temple. I tried to catch her, so I climbed the roof too. Then she started to run and jumped over the roof to roof. I was doing the same but she was faster than me. Then she reached to her car and stops.

"Hmph... Gotcha!"

"Look, I will promise you that I will show you my face at the end of the day. Please co-operate and come with me to the headquarter."

"Then why all the run? You can tell me back then."

"I love running." Then she gets inside the car and so did I as I sighed. Then we went back to the HQ. On the way to the office, we met Lars, Lee and Alisa surprisingly.

"What-" Maya pushed me and came in front of me facing them.

"What are you all doing here?"

"When Jin was following you, we also started to follow you. However, we lost track somewhere in between. We were tried hard to find Jin for many days, we thought you kidnapped him." Lars said explained to Maya.

"But then, a man named Kentaro Mori visited us. He convinced and took us here. We were surprised to see Jun. She explained to us everything. Good job, Miss Maya." Lee appreciated Maya and bowed in front of her.

"Didn't you take off your mask?" Alisa asked her politely. "Alisa, I didn't see her face yet."

"Uhm... it's not that important..." As usual, Maya ignored it.

"Whatever... Maya, you did a good job. Well, feel free to show your face to everyone." Lars said to Maya.

"I will. Well, Jin... Uhm... I am somewhat tired right now. So, I will go and take some rest in my room. You lead your friends to the main office and celebrate your freedom from curse."

"You are the main cause for this freedom. There is no celebration without you. However, your rest is important to me. You indeed worked hard for me."

"Uhm... Okay thanks." She started to walk away and I watched her until she disappears.

"That girl is amazing; even she made Jin to stare on her butt." Lee commented on Jin.

"Nonsense! Stop talking dumb and come with me." This made me irritated yet a little embarrassing.

MAYA'S POV:

I took off my mask and hopped on to the bed. I placed my hand under my head and staring at the ceiling.

"I am almost there... Everything is going to get over soon. My only goal... to die. Then I took a pillow and hold it so tight close to my chest, because I love fluffy and comfortable things. "Let's take a small nap." I yawned and then fall asleep.

JIN'S POV:

We headed towards the main office and we sat on the couch, which is positioned aside to the front monitor.

"Everything happened so fast. It's unpredictable. Jin, how do you feel about it?" Alisa asked me politely. In addition, I can't find words for that question but I managed to.

"I don't know... I can't process either. Everything happened in just blink of an eye. She came all of the sudden and changed my life."

"Just a curious question Jin, so don't get mad on me. Well, I have seen some changes on your behavior especially around Maya. I mean, I want to know how do you feel about her, after all she was the main reason for everything?"

Lee asked this unnecessary question. Why speaking of Maya makes me uncomfortable and embarrassed?

"Uhh... I have a great respect on her. Moreover, I will do or sacrifice anything for her to keep her safe and happy as well. I am eager to see her face and to know her goal as well as her past, for some reasons."

"Excellent!" Lee thumbed up and smiled at me. I sighed.

I must confirm if she is really going to suicide...

"Only respect...? Is there something else, Jin?" Now, Lars asking this dumb question.

"Look, it's not necessary to think about right now... Let's not talk about this."

MAYA'S POV:

I actually slept for thirty minutes. "Poor Jin, he was so eager to see my face, right? Hmm... Well let me show him my face now. I made him wait. I want to see his reaction." Therefore, I decided go straight to the office without the mask. I saw that Jin was sitting with his team on that couch, so I decided to walk cross them casually. I was walking towards Jun with a smile.

"Hey Jun, what are you doing?"

JIN'S POV:

A girl entered to the office and she heads towards my mother. She looks like a model or a celebrity. Whatever... but she has blue eyes and black hair. And more importantly, the same outfit when she used to take me from that temple. And her voice is familiar. Is it...

"Hey, I have seen her on T.V. She is a very famous actor I guess. She is a fashion icon too. I wonder what she is doing here." Lee said as I thought.

"Hey Maya, look there. Jin and his fellow folks sitting on the couch. Go talk to them! Oh, they must not identify you." My mother pointed on us.

I was bit confused... That girl looked and smiled at me.

"Jin! She is Maya, now without mask of course."

Maya...?! She is also beautiful along with her strength and intelligence. Her smile is so adorable. She was coming towards me and I automatically stand up from the couch. She is looking into my eyes, which is mesmerizing. I was speechless and started to get nervous when she is standing in front of me. I can't name the feelings that I have right now.

"Why are you staring at me like this? As I promised you, I took off that damn mask for you. Well, I will introduce myself properly this time."

I can't really focus on anything. Everything seems blur and moving slow. She is even offering me a hand, but I didn't accept due to that, I was unfocused. Nevertheless, she came forward and pulled my hand by herself. Then she is handshaking my feeble hand.

"I am Maya and nice to meet you." She gave me a cute smile.

"You are an actress, right?" Lee interrupted the moment. Yet I got a chance to see how she was talking. Every behavior of her is interesting, new and cute to me.

"Yes I am. Please keep it as secret. And I just had a long break from that career."

"That explains why you are not open about your background or personal life to the media. If you have a secretive job, then why you choose career which is not private for you?"

She glanced at my mother and my mother glanced back too with a smile.

"Well, it's all because of Jun. I have social anxiety and I was living in solitude without knowing anything about the world. Therefore, Jun thought it was a good idea to make me an actor so that I could learn the life of the people and everything. However, why she chose the acting job for me in first place is because that was the offer I got unexpectedly from few people who works in that industry. They just saw me in streets and asked me to join. I never agreed to this because I hate being famous. Nevertheless, she forced me and she started to work as an agent for me. Can't go outside normally. However, I do enjoyed a bit, importantly because of comedic films and singing songs. Moreover, she don't want me to waste my talents, I studied in a school where arts and drama are so engaging. I participated in most of them and I done well too."

"That's an excellent for you. Don't worry; we will keep it as secret."

"Thank you very much, Lee Chaolan."

"You are welcome, lovely lady."

"Uhh... well duty calls. Got to go."

She gave me one last smile and walked away. Her hair is moving when she turned around to walk away. Wow... She is an interesting person. A lot to learn from her. She got comfortable around me, huh? I will use this opportunity to get to know her better.

"Hey Jin, you have been frozen since she came here." Lars shook me and asked the question.

"Nothing... just surprised to see the face of a girl who done everything to me."

"Jin, I don't watch cinema that much but I know some of her controversies on media. If you are interested, I will tell about her famous meme!" Lee said to me.

"Tell me."

"People always make fun of her that she is not dating anybody. She even didn't have her first kiss yet. She suggests graphics for any intimate scenes in movies. Some people questioned her sexuality but she said in an interview that she is very straight. Also added that she support all types of sexuality. She was not planned for any serious relationship right now. Not only that... people suspect that she is from illuminati because she doesn't reveal her identity."

"Ugh! So lame! I don't want to hear this anymore. People are so nosy. Let her be free and it's her choice."

Good to know that she doesn't have her first kiss too. Why am I so happy for this? I need to watch all of her interviews, her social media and some of her songs, acting, dancing, etc... Via internet. I am not interested in these stuffs, but I want to know her.
Sign up to rate and review this story