Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Perfect

Chapter 003

by pengz 0 reviews

Senior year starts for our fair heroin and her two boys but trouble sets in on the horizon. This halloween came straight from hell.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2011-10-05 - 3344 words

1Exciting
Many thanks to all those who read but a special mahalo plenty goes out to my reviewers; tornpantyhose, luckystars4XO, ColdHardBitch, DarkArwen27, XrayPineapple, _xtinaa, coke_freak, ginevrawp, FaithSlayer, GreenDayCrazy, p_xox_p, pollythena, Popciclegirl, torosaurusLOVE, jadeownsmyheart, Torrey, punkpriness GC, and Dee. I hope it's long enough to pacify you guys for a bit so I can re-group my thoughts and the plot-line; this chapter covered a lot more than I thought it would :).... drool face ooh-hah-hah! Okay sorry, to the fic we go!

Chapter 003

[Play]

"Fall down and pour!" Frankie sang into my ear in the early hours of the morning.

"Dude, why?" I threw my knitted comforter over my head in an attempt to shield my eyes from the unwelcome rays of the sun.

"Wakey, wakey!" He squeaked as he shook me vigorously; this only resulted in me burrowing deeper into my bed, hoping it would swallow me up, whole, as had happened to Johnny Depp in "Nightmare on Elm Street". "First day of school, Andie!" This resulted in a purple Pirate themed Hello Kitty ambushing his face.

No use ignoring the Energizer Bunny this early in the morning so I rose, ready to take him on in my pajamas.

"Liar, who sent you and what have you done to my best friend?" I growled, shaking a brush at him as menacingly as possible in my still sleepy state of being. School didn't start until tomorrow, right? Or did I simply sleep through the last day of summer?

Frankie read the look of panic beginning to paint upon my face as I tried to figure out today's date. "Breathe, Andie, breathe. It's only a dry run, remember?"

[Pause]

Yeah, contrary to popular belief, Frankie and I are the studious types. Every year we've been in school together, we'd have a dress rehearsal of the first morning of school which consisted of waking up early, getting ready, and making coffee. I know, what nerds, but we love surprising people like that.

[Play]

"Right. I totally forgot about that one, hah!"

"Oh, idea!" Frankie stuck his whole right arm into the air and used his left hand to support it; obviously practicing for science, his favorite subject.

"Yes...Frank?" I replied with a raised eye brow as we went to the kitchen to put a pot of coffee on.

"Let's go wake up Mikey and include him in our last day of summer activities."

"Sounds like a plan."

[Fast-Forward]

Half an hour later found us being let into the Way household by Mrs. Way herself who was on her way to work.

"That's good of you two to practice. Hopefully you get my sloth of a son to get up on time from now on what with you just living at the corner." Mrs. Way said cheerfully as she gave me a warm, motherly hug.

"Ah, wishful thinking, Mrs. Way but we'll try." We waited until she drove off to the end of the street to stop waving and crept quietly into the house, shutting the door behind us as we went.

[Pause]

How, pray tell, you ask, did I get so close and comfortable with Mrs. Way? Well, nervous as I was in meeting her a week after Mikey stuck his tongue down my throat; she was just as sweet as my Texan grandpappy in Seattle on my mother's side. It was during on the band's first practices held in the Way basement about a month ago and she had asked me to help her in the kitchen. Gerard told me to take it as a sign that his mother liked me because all of his previous girlfriends were ever invited to help make dinner in Mrs. Way's kitchen. I still don't know what made her like me so much, but it's better than nothing.

[Play]

We went through the living room, void of the usual loungers, Gerard, Ray, and Bob, as they all had gone back to university two weeks prior. Frankie followed me up the stairs, stifling his giggles as we went. The "wake-up" call we formulated in the car was probably running through his mind's eye; it was going to be one for the books.

I cracked open the door to Mikey's room with a wince as I peered inside. As per usual, Mikey was on his back, sprawled over the bed in a restless fashion, clad only in boxers, all the while snoring loud enough to wake a rooster before the breaking of the dawn. With deftness that surprised even me, Frankie pirouetted into the room without so much as a breath out of place. He turned to give me thumbs up, which I returned, noting that Mikey still remained unmoving. At the threshold of the room, I watched as Frankie, loomed over my boyfriend before shouting like a foghorn, "TITTY TWISTER!" and wringing Mikey's nipples raw.

[Fast-Forward]

"A simple shaking would have sufficed." Mikey grumbled, pouring himself a bowl of Cocoa Puffs.

His obvious discomfort over mine and Frankie's perfectly executed plan sent the latter into another bout of laughter.

"You should have seen your face, Mikes, fucking priceless!" Frankie cackled, wiping real tears from his eyes at the memory.

Mikey's scrunched expression of high dudgeon stayed intact.

"Aw, baby, you can't be mad forever." I flounced about him and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek in an effort to stop and oncoming tirade. It wasn't as bad as getting but raped."

He grinned a bit at this, forgetting what had transpired in his bedroom.

"I guess..." Mikey trailed off sighing dramatically. "But my feelings are stilled bruised up."

"Really? And where might those feelings be?" I knew where this one was heading.

Mikey pouted and pointed to his lips expectantly.

I settled myself into his lap letting my lips hover over his just as I chirped, "Well, Frankie, step on it, your turn to console his /feelings/." I quickly leapt from his lap before sealing the deal.

"Wha?"

"Kissy, kissy, lover-boy!" Frankie howled.

I watched my best friend chase my boyfriend all over the house for the better part of the following quarter of an hour. I was beginning to miss summer already.

[Fast-Forward]

Mikey showed the two of us newbies around the prison, er, school for most of the first day of school. Our lovely tour, however, was punctured by random acts of idiocy from the meat-heads and bimbos of the school. You'd honestly think that by senior year the members of the aforementioned groups of heathens would have grown a brain at the very least. But common sense seems to puzzle them completely so brains would be out of the question entirely.

[Play]

"Outta the way, shit-holes!" barked a two-hundred-fifty pound line-backer as he threw innocent by-standers aside to make way for the precious quarter-back making his trip down the hall.

Mikey didn't even glance interestedly in the direction of the scene as he said, "Let's go, those guys are nothing but trouble." He began to lead the way to our next class with his arm protectively draped about my shoulders while Frankie trotted alongside us. Once we were far enough away from the hall where the main stream flowed through, Mikey seemed to breathe easier.

"Something wrong, babe?" I asked, looking up into his eyes.

Frankie had already entered the class, Physics, and left the two of us in a moment of privacy.

Mikey shrugged. "No, it's nothing."

"You sure? You seemed kinda tense back there."

Then something happened. It was as if Mikey's temper gear, which was usually in park, was kicked up to a monstrous second gear drive.

"I said it was nothing." He snapped, looking me dead in the eye before stomping into the classroom Frankie had just entered.

[Pause]

Okay, where the fuck did all that shit come from? Whatever, they're probably just jocks he has bad memories of. But still, he doesn't need to go all postal on me.

[Fast-Forward]

Much of the class was a play by play re-cap of previous classes we had attended earlier that day. Mikey's mood had finally lifted by the time we made it to lunch an hour later. By this time, I had made friends with an acquaintance of Mikey's, Jamia Nestor.

[Play]

"I thought I saw you during registration." Jamia said in a friendly manner. She looked perfectly comfortable in her own skin as though she had been raised by punk itself. Even her clothing, which I doubted as store bought in its current style and cut, seemed to reek of Au De Jamia. "I was going to go and introduce myself when I saw you with Mikey, but I was going to be late for work. But it's nice to finally meet you, Andie." A smile graced her unblemished and naturally made up face.

"Really? You saw me? Did I look like a dork clinging onto Mikey over here?" I nodded over to him across the table.

"A very cute dork." Jamia replied playfully before taking a bite out of her PB and J sandwich.

I grinned, doing the same to my BLT and mayo-tard (mayonnaise and mustard). "Well thank God for you, I've just about had it with nothing but boys for company all summer."

Frankie pouted. "You say that as though you didn't have fun at Warped Tour."

"You guys went to Warped?" Jamia asked. "Me too!"

"Really? Which venue?"

"The one in Newark."

"Get out! I was there with some friends of mine from Kearny High. We went to the one in Atlantic City too."

"Cool!"

"Yeah, I just had to see...."

Mikey and I exchanged knowing looks as Frankie and Jamia proceeded to "hit it off" as people would have described it. One thing, however, still bothered me; Mikey's attitude in the hallway. He had never been like that with me before. But then again, he could have just been reacting to my prying questions.

After pondering over this possibility in between participating in the random music banter during lunch, I had made up my mind to apologize.

"Hey, Mikey?" I waited until Frankie and Jamia split from us for the last class of the day.

"Yeah?" We were holding hand loosely as we meandered down the hall to Italian.

"I'm sorry about earlier. You know, for prying about something you obviously didn't want to talk about." I bit my lip as I waited for a reply.

Mikey smiled apologetically down at me. "Me too. I shouldn't have barked at you like that. It's just those guys kinda like to pick on me and I didn't want them to do that to me in front of you."

I breathed a little easier with the whole mess cleared up.

"It's all good, they probably won't be a bother too much this year, being that we're seniors and all." Then I remembered a solution that always worked to help start over again. "Let's just forget it ever happened, our little bickering thing."

"What little bickering thing?"

[Pause]

Isn't Mikey the cutest little piece of sunshine? No wonder I'm with him. Its times like these that make me real thankful that Frankie and I moved out here and away from my virtually non-existent father.

Speaking of Mr. Moneybags, a week after I moved, the dope finally got his ass back home from some random country in Europe and actually realized I wasn't there. Considering what a work-a-holic my paternal figure is, you think that he'd be glad to be rid of me. I believed the same thing, too, until he showed up, a livid structure of anger.

[Rewind]

I was actually home alone because Frankie had gotten so drunk; he actually had to crash at Bob's for the night. This was highly fortunate so that no one else would have to deal with me asshole of a father.

[Play]

"You really think that you can just move out of the house without telling me?" All his features were contorted as he yelled at me.

"Sorry Giuliano, I didn't thing you care that much, or even at all." I knew calling him by his first name showed no respect what-so-ever, insuring a fail safe plan to aggravate him and get him out of my apartment A-SAP.

"You spoiled little brat." He hissed in palpable contempt.

We were standing face-to-face; there was no way he would discipline me in my own home by making me sit down like a child.

"Yeah, says the man who thinks money is a good substitute for parenting." I spat further insulting him. "Oh, but don't worry, I wouldn't want any of your money under my name."

He smirked knowing where my money must be coming from. "So that's how you're supporting yourself? The money your grandfather gives you? And the measly trust fund you mother set up for you?"

I didn't speak and the fool mistook my silence as the beginnings of shame.

"Ha! Mark my words, Giulia," he called me by my Italian middle name so as to take a tone of dead seriousness. "You'll come crawling back to me in Newark when you realize you can't take care of yourself out here in Belleville. I'm surprised you actually lasted more than a few minutes without getting shot." He fixed his fedora upon his head and shrugged into his coat as he wrenched the front door open. "Mark my words." With that as his parting shot, he slammed the door shut.

"Try a few hundred grand on for size, Giuliano." I chuckled, falling back onto the couch. He obviously didn't have a clue that, that measly trust fund also had a sister named life insurance and a cousin named will. The way the lawyer had privately read me everything that was left to me, it seemed as though mom had feared the worst in event of her death.

[Fast-Forward]

I haven't seen or heard from him since, not that it makes much of difference. He was never around enough from the beginning, the dumbass.

[Play]

You off on the 31st?

Yeah, ya thinkin what I'm thinkin?

Party! And Frankie's b-day. Wanna plan with me and Mikey?

For a surprise party?

Yeah.

I'm in then.

Maybe you could pop out of the cake for Frankie.

HAH! I was just hoping to get him drunk off his ass and molest him senseless.

Mmm, raunchy!

Giggling, I folded up the note Jamia and/ I/ had been passing to each other back and forth and stuffed it away in my folder just as an ASB representative entered the classroom.

"Hey Seniors, the thirtieth is the Halloween costume dance." Annoyingly ubbly blond announced, "Make sure you buy your tickets by next Thursday, the twenty-nineth. The prices for couples, with ASB de-cal, is...

Jamia and I rolled our eyes as the announcement droned on, like anyone but the braindead crowd was going and we had a party to plan for.

[Fast-Forward]

Us girlies, me and Jamiam decided to hold the party at the apartment. The guest list consisted of Gee, Bob, Ray, and a few friends from school, both Newark and Belleville. The night of the party came on without a hitch.

[Play]

"Hey!" Gerard greeted me over the grunge blasting through the stereo. "Great party!"

I gave him a hug. "Well, Frankie only turns eighteen once, right?"

Gerard laughed. "Have you seen Mikey?"

"He's in the kitchen!"

I spent most of the party working the room like a good hostess while Frankie and Jamia disappeared, ahem-ahem, for half an hour. By the time I found birthday boy and his newly acquired girlfriend, Jamia,it was quite late and the party was beginning to die down with the neighbors' threats to get us evicted.

"You don't have to go home, but you gotta get the hell outta here!" Bob said in a surly voice, waving the other kids from the apartment with a beer in hand.

"Come to think of it, maybe we should get going too." Ray mused as he and Gerard picked up the last of the red Dixie cups.

"Thanks for coming and helping." I sighed, tracing my fingers over the thick black X's on my hands.

[Pause]

Funny how I'm straight-edge right? Yeah, drinking and drugs never appealed to me too much, it's just funny to watch everyone else make asses of their drunk/high selves.

[Play]

"You guys can stay if you want." Frankie mumbled as he and Jamia ate some chips.

"Nah, I don't want to wake up to the sounds of you kids screwing around at all hours of the night." Gerard quipped.

Jamia simply blushed while Frankie threw up an obscene hand gesture.

"So I take it my brother is spending the night?" Gerard continued, speaking to me.

"Yeah, if I can find him. For all I know he could be in the bathroom, talking to the toilet right now. Did you see him with take on the jello shots?"

"Stupid kid demolished the whole thing... I wanted some too." Bob whined as he got up and joined Ray and Gerard at the door.

"Next time, I'll make sure you have your own, I promise."

I waved the three off into the late night, technically early morning and watched them drive away. I turned back into the apartment to find Frankie and Jamia leaving the living room and going into Frankie's room.

"See ya'll tomorrow!" Frankie laughed along with Jamia.

Smiling, I shook my head and made my way over to the bathroom to see, if indeed, Mikey was there. I began to panic when I found the bathroom empty as well as my room and the kitchen; there were only so many places where he could be! I was about to barge into Frankie's room when a knock stopped me. Upon opening it, I found Mikey leaning against the door frame.

"Christ, Mikey, you almost gave me a heart attack!" I cried pulling him into the apartment. But the strong stench of alcohol made my worry melt into annoyance. "What else did you have and how much of it?"

"Who are you, my mother?" For a drunken guy, Mikey could sure look pretty straight visioned as he stared angrily at me. "I just had a couple of beers. Get off me." He shrugged out of my grip on his jacket and shoved past me, further into the apartment.

"What is with that tone?"

Mikey turned around, "Will you just quit bitching at me?"

"You know what, fuck you, you fucking drunk!" I yelled striding past him and towards my room.

"You already did!"

That did it, no one comes drunk into my house and yells at me as though it's my fault. I came back, facing him again. "Why don't you just go home and come back to apologize when you've come to your senses?" I thought he was going to leave at that point, but I was wrong. Instead of heading for the door, he came right at me and threw me up against the nearest wall, my head making instant enemies with it as he held me against it.

"Don't tell me what the fuck I should be doing," he growled. I stayed silent from the shock of the situation as a whole, but that seemed to aggravate him more. He knocked my head against the wall again.

I barely nodded, my vision going foggy. His hold on me slackened as he let go of me and backed away. I stood against the wall for support, not looking anywhere near Mikey. I heard him take a deep breath and watched as his feet make haste toward the door and in a few seconds he was gone. My head ached painfully as I shuffled back to my room and locked the door behind me. I didn't have time to think about what had just happened as I was out like a light once I collapsed onto my bed.

DAAAAAAAMN! You hate me now don't you? Oh well, have a lovely 4th of July and see YOU next chapter!

3 July 2006/ 3:13p
Sign up to rate and review this story