Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Perfect

Chapter 002

by pengz 4 reviews

Frank and Andie move in and someone's got a crush on a certain Way boy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-06-22 - Updated: 2006-06-23 - 1722 words

1Exciting
Woah, huge response! I really can't thank you guys enough for even reading this fic. I was terrified that it would be a flop, but I guess you guys loved it. So, first ever hug list on Perfect: Lux, ginevrawp, DarkArwen27, _xtinaa, Xyza, mcrchica699, coke_freak, pollythena, evilisgood, letter_bomb, GreenDayCrazy, p_xox_p, ColdHardBitch, Finky_Way, torosaurusLOVE and punkpriness GC. But most of all, I'd like to dedicate this to Dee, who came up with the backbone for this story while I materialized it for her. :) This fic's for you, sis.

I am also so so so so very sorry for the three week delay, it's unacceptable and I am so embarrassed that I let myself run away for a little while; I sincerely appologize and I hope that it will never happen again.

Chapter 002

[Play]

The awkward moment between me and Mikey, brought to you by cruel life itself, was mercifully ended when Frankie's stomach intervened with a growl. And it wasn't one of those low ones, nope, more like a "FEED ME NOW, BIATCH!" kind of growl. At this point, I let go of Mikey's hand and put one of my own on either of my hips, mimicking his mother's stance when she was about to bark like a drill Sargent at him for staying out all night.

"Frank Anthony, did your stomach just growl?", I said in a shrill voice, making the others laugh while Frankie grinned sheepishly.

"Maybe...?"

"Not to worry," Gerard interrupted triumphantly, "we'll get some pizza and help you two move in. It'll be like a house warming slash moving in party."

[Fast-Forward]

After Gerard's promised pizza, which was tasty to say the least, the six of us trekked to the apartment and began the enduring process of moving.

[Play]

"Jeez, Andie, how many pairs of shoes does a girl really need?" Bob groaned comically under a dozen boxes of shoes.

"Yeah, you're like Imelda Marcos or something." Ray piped behind Bob, also carrying his share of shoe boxes.

"Don't be retarded." I chuckled from the kitchen where I was setting up a few appliances. "A couple boxes won't kill you."

"And neither will your feet if you ever try to kick us to death." Bob replied as he held up one of my hot pink high tops. "Look at 'em, they're so tiny!" he gushed, holding it up to his pudgy face; my shoe was quite smaller in comparison.

Ray and I couldn't help but laugh at the statement.

"Now, why would I ever want to kill such awesome-sauce guys like you two?"

"Awesome-sauce?" Gerard had just walked in with a bag of groceries with a bemused expression painted upon his face. "Is that something I forgot to put on the shopping list?"

"Nope, because Bob and I are full of it, right, Andie?" Ray winked as I nodded proudly in reply.

"Oh man, please don't tell me you're talking about---"

"Vaginal fluids!" Frankie sang randomly as he and Mikey toppled into the kitchen with more grocery filled bags.

[Pause]

Forgive the little guy, he hasn't gotten laid in a while. Besides, you don't have to live with him; I do.

[Play]

"Riiiight." Mikey said slowly. "Andie, is he on some meds I don't know about?"

"God, I hope so."

[Fast-forward]

We spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening setting up the place for it to become more homey so by the time the clock struck six, we were pooped.

[Play]

"Wow, we rock like no one's business." Frankie said looking about the fruits of our collective labors. The apartment, though average sized, was beautifully decorated with some of Frankie's and my own personal touches.

Just as I was about to reply, the doorbell rang signaling that dinner was ready.

"Oooh, Chinese!" Ray observed excitedly as I paid the delivery boy and shut the door.

"Well I hope you'll like my cookies at least half as much."

With a cheer in the affirmative, I went back to the kitchen to pop some break-n-bakes into the oven. Upon entering I found Mikey drying his hands and realized that this would probably be a good time to formally apologize for that morning's incident. I took a deep breath as I passed him a pulled a tub of cookie dough from the refrigerator.

"Mikey?" My call immediately halted his retreating figure.

"Yeah?"

Here it goes.

"I just wanted to say sorry about earlier, at your house. I-uh..." I what? Jesus, I was beginning to sound like a huge whale dong, and blushing wasn't exactly helping either.

"S'okay. I mean, it's not your fault. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." He replied with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, but that blush of his totally gave him away.

"Uh, yeah." Uh, yeah? That's all you have to say, De Angelis? C'mon, that's weak times sixty-nine, throw in a little spice!

I gave him one of my flirty smiles that, in Frankie's words, "would make a drag queen slap you in jealousy" as I tapped my socked foot softly against the linoleum flooring. "So we're good."

"Yeah, definitely." He grinned, like drop-dead gorgeously grinned; I'm putty in this boy's hands. "D'you need a hand with that?", Mikey gestured to the tub of dough.

"Well, if you don't mind too much...?"

"Mikey, back away from the kitchen slowly and with your hands up!" Bob boomed, a chopstick in each hand as he assumed an attack pose. He turned to me with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I have to remove this young man from the premises because he can't bake without incinerating all of us."

"That is not true!" Mikey cried out indignantly, his arms crossed over his chest like a defiant child.

The whole scene made me double up in laughter as Bob easily pinned Mikey against the wall and proceeded to read him his rights.

"NNNDEE! HELFFF!" was all I could hear from Mikey as he feebly struggled against Bob's weight upon him.

"Officer Bob!" I managed as I desperately gasped for air. "I'll take my chances with the arsonist, sir."

"Alright, if you insist on being homeless in two minutes." Bob sighed and let Mikey sink to the floor, coughing. The hefty blond saluted me and marched out of the kitchen, drumming against the walls with his chopsticks as he went.

"You okay, bud?" I asked clapping him on the back to help ease his coughing.

"I'm good." he sighed as his breathing began to even.

"Good, wouldn't wanna lose you before you got the chance to commit arson again." I joked as I opened the package.

"I'm not that bad in the kitchen, the guys just like to make fun of the fact that everything I make ends up in flames." Mikey chuckled, evidently used to the teasing.

"We'll show them you've made peace with fire when these babies come out perfect."

Together, we covered the cookie sheet with plots of dough and set them in the oven to bake as we spoke about random stuff like music, books, and films.

"Lookie here, left-over dough!" I motioned excitedly to the packed which still held one fourth of it's original form.

[Pause]

Yes, I'm easily amused, get over it.

[Play]

"Is it safe to eat un-baked?" Mikey asked, scrutinizing the remaining pieces.

"Yeah, this doesn't have raw egg in it." I pointed to the part of the ingredient label to prove my claim.

"Let's not be wasteful then." That sexy grin of his was back.

I hopped up onto the counter where I sat a little under his eye level whereas he leaned along the same counter just a few centimeters away. We continued talking as the cookies bakes and the dough began to dwindle. Soon the conversation was flowing easily between us, well, generally from me to him with a few pieces of input from his end. Most of the time he just listened while I wildly gesticulated about one thing or another. I was in mid-sentence about The Misfits when the oven timer beeped noisily, calling both of our attentions to it.

"See, no fire!" I said with a cheery smile as I observed no smoke from the appliance. I turned to congratulate him further with a hug and met his eyes again instead.

I can't remember how long we were staring at each other or how he had gotten so close to me in the first place. Maybe it was those teenage hormones again or sheer attraction, whatever it was drove us closer and closer to each other until we were practically nose to nose. His hands came up to either side of my face, tilting me upwards towards him until our lips barely brushed against one another at first, as if afraid of the result, but oh how quickly that changed. The next thing I knew his hands were resting on my black studded belt adorned hips while mine were slowly running through his soft hair, the kiss deepening with each passing second.

"Yo! Those cookies aren't getting themselves outta the oven." Frankie yelled over the beeping as he and Gerard strolled into the kitchen. But, upon seeing me and Mikey in lip-lock, he lowered his tone to a barely audible, "Oh."

With that, Frank made a beeline back to the livingroom with a cackling Gerard in tow.

A mere moment later we finally separated, due to lack of oxygen, each of us breathing heavily from our, er, activity. But we kept physical contact as our hands refused to budge and we were now forehead to forehead. For a while we didn't say much, I was beginning to worry whether the kiss meant everything or nothing at all; then, he said it.

"I think we did set something on fire.", gesturing to our hearts.

[Pause]

Now, I know it's kind of soon to go off and kiss Mikey, but there's just something about him that I can't even begin to descibe because it's so raw and real. Words just aren't enough for this experience.



Now tell me if that was "ick I'm suing" or "cool". Please and thank you.

Also, I sometimes will not be able to respond to all reviews as I am in time crunch on my computer hours. SORRY!!!

22 June 2006/ 7:35p
Sign up to rate and review this story