Categories > Movies > Marvel Cinematic Universe > Something's Gotta Give

Something's Gotta Give

by Dont_Cry_Craft 0 reviews

Peter was raped but has no idea that it happened. He is completely clueless to what happened until a stream of memories and blackmail made him remember everything. A spiral of addictions and abuse ...

Category: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2018-06-20 - 1963 words

0Unrated
Well shit, i suck at writing and at life. So if TOM HOLLAND reads this i am screwed. Love u tho!
Also guys trigger warning and do not read if you are triggered.

Pototes.. i have the worse spelling in the world by the way.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Management
Edit Chapter
Chapter 1: Something's gotta love you
Summary:
Peter starts to get strange feelings towards his boyfriend Mike and he starts to feel paranoia and stress everywhere he goes.

Notes:
Warning: the 'f' word f**t is used. (I love gays) :)
also sexual content is used.

Enjoy my potatoes!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
The wind brushes my cheeks as i look upon the night sky. watching cars pass by and stop at the traffic lights. i look up to the stars and wish that none of this had ever happened, wanting to stop them, to stop everything that has been going on the past 5 months. Everything builds up to this one moment, on the roof top, slowly leaning forwards and taking that one,big step.

That could take everything away. In a split second.

5 months and 3 weeks beforehand......

Peters Pov:

I sat down on the table looking at my cafeteria food. Ned and Michelle (MJ) and my boyfriend Mike were going on and on about some school events that are coming up. They looked like they were having fun and laughing, Mike is staring at me with his loving eyes. Ned and MJ have gotten closer since the night of Flashes sweet 16 birthday party, they had a good time dancing and dissing on flashes friends. I don't remember much but I wasn't with them, I was somewhere else I believe because they accused me of ditching them and leaving them alone. Ned and I grew apart since then because I have been busy with Mike and the Avengers, but we have enough tolerance for each other. I still sit with him and Mj at lunch and he is still my guy in the chair.

"Hey Peter." Mike spoke up.

"Yeah?" I snap out of my thoughts to look at him and his deep brown eyes.

"You haven't eaten anything, we have 3 minutes left. better eat up." He teased.

"I'm not hungry, thanks."

You want to eat? Bite your tongue...

I sat up with my food tray and walked away. As I walk I trip over Flashes foot, everyone starts laughing including Ned and Mj but not Mike, thank God.

"Wow Parker, you ass is 'something', just like your micro penis!" Flash laughing his annoying, iconic laugh.

Jesus Christ that was the worst insult ever created, wtf?

"Leave him alone Flash!" Mike boomed while he got up and ran to my side and stood me up from the dirty, wet ground.

"What? You're a fag too?" Flash jokingly laughed.

His friends were laughing their asses off, while Mike wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me against his chest. Which made me jump and for some reason uncomfortable and terrified.

"Fuck yeah! What are you gonna do about it?" Mike argued back in a mocking tone.

Mike grabs the back of my head and pulls me into a passionate kiss. His tongue forces entry inside my mouth and explores it. His hands move to my butt and squeeze it hard making me yelp. He kept going as I try to push him off with my arms while wiggling.

"St.....op." I mange to spit out. He lets go of me but kept his hand on my butt with his arm still around me. I felt violated and sick in the gut.

"Fuck you Flash! Unless you want some!" He pulls me tighter to his chest.

Flash and his gang look shocked and stunned by the sudden act of Mikes. Everyone is staring at me in disgust and shock. Conveniently thank God the bell went for 5th period. They stare at me and mike while we watched everyone leave for class...

They think you're a slut. A desperate whore. They think you're pathetic...

"Peter?" Mike puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah ummmm.... that was umm ughhh..." I was still in shock.

He came closer and cupped my checks.

"Peter, I know we have been dating for a couple of months,'that' was a bit more then we have ever been doing. I just want to say I love you."

I stare into his deep brown eyes, I could feel his warm breath on my chapped lips. He closes the gap, his warm soft pure lips press against my chapped ones. Feeling him was amazing and yet I feel this uncomfortable feeling deep in my gut which made feel sick. Once he pulls away he looks at me.

"I love you too, Mike." I could barley gut it out, but he buys it.

"We have to get to Algebra. But see you babe!" He kisses my check and walks to his class. I stare into the a bliss, feeling lost and broken, but what is there to be broken about? Feeling violated and embarrassed about the kiss and the sexual commentary from Flash? What even was this sudden change in his behaviour? I better get to class.

I walk to the empty cold halls and to my locker. I quickly grab my books and jog to my class. I only got there just in time before the role was being called.

"Tch, brat you only just made it in time!" He scolds me. He seemed pissed today as usual.

"Sorry Mr. Ackerman!" I quickly got to my desk next to Neds and took out my books.

During his teaching I could feel the paranoia and fear in my stomach. My vision started to blur, my stomach was turning. I could feel something in me. A pulsing burn in my lower stomach.

"Ned I don't feel well." I whisper to him while clenching my stomach.

"Dude just hold it in man, Jesus." He roles his eyes and continues his maths problem. I feel upset that our relationship has gone this rout.

"Parker! Shut up!" Mr. Ackerman gave me a death stare. He continues to write up the problem.

You're a disgrace to yourself, why do you exist.

I ran out the class room hearing my name being shouted by an angry Mr. Ackerman.

"PETER PARKER!!!" He screams.

I ran faster and faster to the mens room and vomited everything I ate this morning. Even stomach acid was coming up. Hot, steaming tears rolling down my checks, my vomiting echoing in the bathroom. This was all so sudden, everything is all on fire.

"Peter?" A mysterious voice echoed inside the bathroom. It gives me a huge fright to here a booming voice that I can recognise.

"I'm fine! Really there's no need to check on me!"

I walk out the stall and turn towards Mr. Stark. My heart dropped to the ground in fear.

"How the fuck did you get here!?" I looked at him in tears from the vomiting.

"Hello to you too, Peter. Ned called me and informed me that you didn't 'feel' well." He looked frustrated and empathise the word feel. Does he think I faked it for his attention.

"You know I was in a meeting. I don't have time for your 'issues'." Tony stared at me with full disappointment. Feeling the crushing anxiety of fear and agony.

"Sorry Mr. Stark, it wont happen again." I felt pathetic and a complete loser

"Do it again and I'll ask for the suit back. Got it?! Don't be an attention whore Pete." Tony growls.

I vastly nod and say my apologies. Those words stained me, 'attention whore.' Wow Peter good job. I see him walk out while answering his phone call to another business man. I fall to the ground clenching my stomach as I feel the pain in my rectum.

What the fuck is going on? I feel so much pain in my fucking ass! Whats wrong with me? Why the fuck is this happening now? What's going on with everyone? What did I do?

I sob until I black out.

Third Pov

Peter laid past out on the floor of the mens room. His body slightly shivering from the pain of his lower stomach. Mike comes in startled and worried for his lover.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" Mike scremaed in agony while shaking Peter.

"Peter! Peter! SOMEBODY HELP!!!" Mike whales loudly.

Flash comes running in along with Ned and Mr. Ackerman.

"Brats, call an ambulance and a nurse from the front office." Mr. Ackerman got down on his knees next to Peter's cold body. Flash and Ned just stand there in shock, feeing awful for their classmate.

"NOW!!!" Flash pulls out his phone and walks out while Ned sprints towards the front office shouting for the nurse.

"Peter, wake up." Mr. Ackerman demanded while shaking Peter and constantly checking his pulse in worry.

"Will he be okay? Is he still....sobs alive.." Mike started to cry and whale for Peter.

"Oh shut up brat, he's not dead you fucking piece of-"

"The nurse is here!" Ned shouts in with the nurse.

"Levi can you hold him while Ned escorts Mike out." She comes in and goes straight to Peters side.

"Tch, four eyes." Levi puts Peters head in his lap while the nurse does the protocol procedure. She frantically looks at Mr. Ackerman.

"He is past out, has unstable breathing and is extremely dehydrated."

"We can see that shitty glasses. I mean look at the brat, he is skinny, pale and has big black under eyes." Mr. Ackerman growls at the nurse. The nurse slaps him for insulting her.

"I called the ambulance!" Flash bursts in waving his phone around.

"Thanks Mr. Thompson. Now Levi pick Peter up and carry him to the-"

"Wheres the kid?" A paramedic came in with a stretcher and supplies. Levi picked him up and placed Peter on the stretcher and watched the paramedics take away Peter.

Peters Pov

I can feel my body being lifted and placed on something cold and hard. I hear voices and see bright lights.

"St..op! ......ple..ase.... ahhhhhh.....hmmmmmm."

What is this?

"Shhh be a good boy for daddy, hey?"

I Just feel more pain, like something is slamming into me.

"Please stop..... it hurts!!"

What is this memory inside me brain? I don't remember any of this. This must be some fucked up dream that I am having. This can't be real, right?

"Peter Parker can you hear me?" I can hear someone...

"Hmmmmmm?" Is all I managed to say out of my mouth. I feel nothing but pain.

"We're gonna take you to the hospital okay?" He reassured me.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm." I try to nod to let him know I am okay but I didn't have enough strength.

I believe were in the ambulance now since I can feel the vehicle move. The air was cold and stiff. I can feel nothing and everything at the same time. What would Mr. Stark think of me now? What about aunt May?

"Did you call his Aunt? May Parker?" One nurse asked to another.

"Yeah she seemed frustrated and frantic. Poor thing, shes trying to work and provide for him and he faints like this."

"I know right, how pathetic. Was he with Tony Stark?"

"Yeah but he dropped the internship because the press was suspicious of the relationship between the boys aunt and himself."

I wonder if they know I can hear them, listing to them made me feel sick, but I can't move away from their words.

Oh please God help me.

Please.

Hope you enjoy!!!
Wattpad:
Cindy_Kuns
ArchiveOurOwn:
Dont_Cry_Craft6473
Fanfiction.Net:
DontCryCraft6473
Sign up to rate and review this story