Categories > Movies > Marvel Cinematic Universe > Something's Gotta Give

All I Do Is Give

by Dont_Cry_Craft 0 reviews

Peter is in the hospital and his friends come to see him. Peter learns more about that night at Flashes sweet 16. Then..... a little ding...... rings.

Category: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2018-06-22 - 1490 words

0Unrated
Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay! I accidentally deleted this chapter twice!! and I had to rewrite the whole thing....... Plus my brain might be bleeding. lol

Peter's Pov

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....ahhhhh....ahhhhhhh! St.....op!"

"Be a good boy for me. Spread further for me darling. I want to be inside you."

"No! Ple.....ase st.....op! I... don't.... want this!"

"Ahhhhhhh! mmmmmmmm!"

"You're so tight! Be a good slut for me. hmmmm"

"Please.......sobs Please it hurts!"

"** shut up! *! Want a turn soon?"

"Yeah totally!"

"hmmmmmmmmmmmm....AH! Stop...."

I jolt up awake, I feel the sweat along my back, legs and neck. What was that? Who were they? I couldn't hear the names or work out the voices. I want to kill that person who ever they are.

Knock Knock

"Peter? It's us. MJ, Ned, Mike and Flash." I wipe up the tears that feel during my sleep.

"Ugh..... yeah come in." They came in and gathered around my bed. The atmosphere was depressing and intense.

"Hey, dude how are you?" Ned asked with a little worry in his eyes, at least he cares a little bit.

"I'm fine, really. May I ask, what did happen at the party?"

Silence fell through the room, MJ and Ned stare straight through my soul. I regret asking them, since they just got here.

"What?" I look at them with worry in my eyes. The fear in Ned's faded when I asked them. I knew that they weren't happy about it. They were pissed.

"You ditched us for Mike! That's how you guys met, you brought him into our friendship group with out asking. Replaced us with your 'boyfriend'." Ned roared in a mocking tone.

"Yeah, we all know you had 'fun' that night." MJ added on with slight attitude.

"What do you mean by 'fun'?" I question them with the idea of what they meant. Chills run down my spine, my heart skips a beat.

"Pffft, why should you care? Go be with your 'buddies'." Ned said his final words with fury and rage and left with MJ by his side.

"Mike what do they mean?" I look at my boyfriend in fear. He rushed over to me and kiss my sweet lips. He put his hand up and down my torso while pulling me closer. I felt uncomfortable and scared.

"mmmmm! St..op.." I shoved him off of me and looked into his eyes. Tear welling up and arms shaking.

"God, Peter siriously. Can we make out without you begging for me to stop!" Mike looks at me in disgust.

"Do you even love me?" He cried with anger.

Mike stormed out in tears, running straight to Ned and Michelle. I have noticed Flash just standing there in the dark corner of the room. He looks at me with some sort of evil in his eyes. I stare back with fear and worry.

"You know Peter, that night. You were pretty 'tight'." Flash smirks as he steps closer, that sentence, that word, seemed familiar.

"Ahhhhhhh! mmmmmmmm!"

"You're so tight! Be a good slut for me. hmmmm"

No way. No way could that be me and him.

"Flash, what do you mean?" I tilt my head as if I was clueless but I know what he meant. How could I not see it at first, the moans, the screams, the begging.

"Well, you were pretty drunk. Dancing around like you were having the time of your life. You saw Mike and your gay ass went straight for him. Making out with his chin and biting on his neck. Being the slutty whore your truly are." He smircked and chuckled mockingly.

I was stunned and shocked. I was comprehending the over whelming information as he gets closer to my body. I move away from him a little, but he gets up right to my face. I was right backed up into the bed while Flash was on all fours on top of me.

"Flash, please." I beg as tears start to form.

"Oh Peter." He whispers seductively as he touches my inner thigh, tingling around my crotch.

"You are 'tight', but also have very good muscle structure. It makes you sexy." His whisper made me shiver in fear. I know what's going to happen to next. I needed to survive.

"Flash get off of me!" I shove him off the bed and he crashes onto the floor. I sat up and gained my posture.

"Tch, ass-hole." He got up while rubbing his sore ass. His face was bright red with his veins popping out of his forehead.

"You'll regret it Peter Parker." Flash turned his back to me as he spat onto the flow. He marched out of my room, thinking what evil thing to do next.

I feel my heart pounding against my chest. I felt my hairs sticking up, chills running down my spine, tears welling up and falling down my cheeks.

I can't believe it, that dream is actually real. How tho? I am always so careful around drinks. There is no way I could be that drunk and desperate. A knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Peter? It's Aunt May. The doctors say you can go now." Her voice was kind and warm, it makes me feel slightly more safe. The fast regeneration must have done it's job, since I am spider-man.

"Be right there May." I get up and changed quickly.

I need more answers, was it me or is it someone else that I am seeing in their perspective. Why was Mike so upset and how did we really meet. We meet because he apparently saved me from driving home drunk and he drove me home, not kissing his cheek and trying to seduce him. Plus I never drink so how does all that work? Why didn't I question all this sooner?

I get out of the room and tried to find May. I walk down the hallway and found nobody. Passing around knocking and shouting for somebody. Then tall figure grabbed me from behind and put his hand over my mouth.

"mufflef noices" I screamed, cried and shout but he was too strong.

"Man, he was right. You are 'fine'." His whisper was like Flashes, but he just left. But oh shit. What are his intentions? And I hope it wasn't what I am thinking it might be.

He touches my butt and squeezed it really hard and made me moan in pain. He pulled me into closet and started to kiss me neck from behind. I wiggle and squirm but he won't budge.

"shhhhhh. Don't move. Just let it happen and be quiet." He whispers to my ear, I start to realise. It has to be Flash. I managed to muffle.

"Fl....ash?" He stops and throws me to the wall. I looked at him, it was definitely Flash. Fuck, what now.

"I told you that you'll regret messing with me." He comes closer to my face. Before he could sexually attack me again I violently punch him in the face and kicked his balls. His scream filled the room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I ran out of the closet and sprint to the end of the hallway, calling for aunt May.

"Peter! Where have you been?" She pulls me into a tight, warm hug. I can't tell her what happened. She'll get involved and get hurt. I can solve this on my own.

"Just looking for you." I lied straight threw my lips. A fake smile formed across my face, all the tears faded away as she believed my lies and destroyed smile.

We walked down to the front office and checked out. When we got into the car I felt like I wanted to spill everything to her. I knew that would be a bad idea, I wanted to give her a nice easy life since uncle Ben died. All I want to do is give her something good, something great, but that would require pain, anxiety, lose and suffering to keep her in the shadows of my pain.

We got home and I went straight to my room and cried my ass out. I knew life would now be different and difficult for those reasons. But I have to get to the bottom of this dream. I need to know. Was it me? Please let it not be me. Today was enough, and I don't think that would be me.... right?

But then........ one text....... the sound of a notification ringed inside my ear............ destroyed all the hope I had left........ I looked at my phone to see this.

Unknown: //Peterisaslut/whore

It broke me in two. I found my answer. In a giant group text.......

To the whole fucking school!

Notes:
I am not the best writer (Obviously) but i do hope you enjoy this fiction of a fandom. Always feel free to comment and ask questions and criticise.
Sign up to rate and review this story