Categories > Movies > Marvel Cinematic Universe > Something's Gotta Give

I Said No, but no

by Dont_Cry_Craft 1 review

Peter goes to a party with Ned and Peter meets Mike and Flash.

Category: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2018-06-25 - 2864 words

0TrainWreck
FINALLY another chapter......

This chapter I am going to warn you about the sexual assaults and drug abuse that takes occur and so there is a trigger warning for rape and self harm. Also a trigger for the worst writing in history... I apologise.

Please comment and favourite! Also follow me to get notifications and author notes on when the next chapter will be. Oh and I own nothing! Marvel does! :)

A lot of flashbacks and shit so prepare yourself.... sorry.... Also random switches of perspectives. Sorry I'll fix it later, my later not yours.... what never mind ENJOY!!!

Flash's 16th birthday party...

Peter's Pov:

Me and Ned are getting ready to go to Flash's sweet 16th birthday. I was really reluctant to go since it was Flashes party and I know that they'll be drugs and alcohol served there. Which never goes down well.

"Ned, are you sure that this is a good idea. You know what goes down at those parties right?" I gave him a concerned look. He chuckled a little.

"Peter. We need to get popular and we can't be losers forever! We need to get ourselves out there so we can get some chicks, and dudes." He pointed at me when he said dudes.

"Ned, seriously." I chuckled in response. He is my best friend how can I hide anything from such an amazing friend.

"Peter I know you're gay. I see the way you look at that jock Mike!" He teases me,

"Ned stop it! He's just cute, but not really my type. He sticks around Flash too much." He nods in agreement and brushes his hair.

"Do you think... we'll be safe?" A fear grew inside of me, I knew something was going to happen.

"Safe? SAFE?! Dude I've got your back as long as you have mine." He pats my back with a giant warm smile on his face.

"Thanks Ned." Ned hugs me tightly. The embrace got long and awkward so I let go and checked my phone.

9:38p.m... we need to leave now.

"I guess we better go."

Ned and I head to the door while Aunt May was sleeping. Sneaking out was the easy bit but getting back in I'll have to figure that out later. We get down to the lobby and run into the desk man.

"What are you boys up to?" He questions us with some authority.

"Well just going out to get milk... you know for May." That was the worst excuse I could come up with right on the spot. Well done Peter you fucked up this night already.

"Okay, proceed." he went back to whatever he was doing while me and Ned run out of the lobby and into the street.

"Wow that was close." Ned giggled as he pulls me in and messes up my hair.

"Yeah a little too close, I hope May will be okay..."

"She'll be okay just relax! You really need this party way more than I do."

Skip to Party (Because I am lazy and a terrible writer. lol)

I step onto the grass of the Thompson household and it felt wet and muddy. Ned and I look around and see hundreds and hundreds of people partying around drunk. Ned was shocked and just blown away.

"People are drunk already?" I jokingly add.

"Yeah.... I guess so." The suprise of it all wasn't that big since Flash is known for these things.

"Popular kids are crazy dude." Ned was in awe at this moment.

"Yeah. Should we go inside. Ned?" I looked over to Ned so see nothing. Ned had vanished.

"Ned?!" I had a shred of panic circling inside my stomach. The growing fear of isolation hunts my mind.

"NED!!" I frantically run around the front yard trying to find Ned and eventually get inside. I see hundreds of drunk, sweaty teenagers drinking and having fun.

I see MJ talking to Ned at the counter. A sigh of relief escapes my mouth as my heart slowly begins to calm itself. I walk towards them.

"Ned? MJ?" I quickly wonder over to the counter where they were chatting. Placing myself in the middle.

"Hey Peter! Sorry for running away I saw MJ and just ran straight to her. " Ned pats my back.

"You are dick." MJ gave him a dirty look.

"Wait what the fuck?" Ned stared back.

To clear the tension and heat that was forming I quickly said.

"Okay um I'll get us some punch and-" They continued talking as I awkwardly leave and head over to the punch table. I see my crush Mike... oh God...... he's so hot...... my God he is so perfect, if he wasn't always Flash.

Third Person

Peter stares into Mikes eyes as he chats with his popular jock friends. Peter grabbed the punch and went over back to his friends.

"Hey Peter!"

Peter turned around to see his crush standing right in front of him, staring into his bright blue eyes as his stare into his sexy warm brown.

Peter's Pov

"Hey Mike. How's the party?" I felt my stomach turn inside and out. He looks amazing, his sexy hazel brown hair makes me want to yank it and make his lips crash onto mine. He comes closer to me only inches away from my wet, desperate lips.

"Hmmmm. Not so good, Flash is drunk as hell and I am all by myself." He sounds disapointed and lonely, desperate even.

"Wow, what an asshole. Ughhh punch?" I offered him punchlike a desperate slut that

"How about some beer?" His smirk makes me flinch a bit. I didn't know he drank underage.

"You drink?" I was a little worried. I mean it isn't a deal breaker but it is illegal.

"Well only a little bit. Not often." He shrugged it off as it was nothing to brag about. Which made me less concerned.

"I am underage and also you are as well."

"If you don't fell comfortable about it you could just have punch." He smiled at me. That fucking smile made me blush so hard.

"Yeah, I'll be right back I have to go give these to Ned and MJ."

"Sure, Peter." His deep and sexy voice spoke my name. My heart skipped a beat when he said my name. I went over to Ned and MJ and gave them their punch.

"Sorry I ran into-"

"Mike~~~" Ned teased as he sips his punch. MJ smirks and tilts her head in a fasinated way.

"Shut up... Yeah..." I blush a bit.

"Peter you're blushing." MJ also teased and began to chuckle a bit.

"I know I know. I can't help it. He is too cute." I tried not to blush harder but I couldn't help myself.

"I'm going to go and ummm ugh talk to him..."

"Okay~~~ but don't leave without us." Ned ruffled my hair and gave me the thumbs up. I walk over to Mike and he was holding two cups.

"Got you some punch." He handed me the drink.

"Thanks Mike." I drunk a sip. It tasted weird and a little spiky.

"Ummmm wow this punch is a bit strong don't you think?" I tried to chuckle it off as best I could.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He shrugs.

I should of realised that then, was my first mistake.

I began to feel dizzy and sick. I feel the world turning and worping around me. What is this? What's going on?

"Mike I feel sick....ca..n...y...ou..pl..ease....he...lp....me...." All I could remember is falling into Mikes arms and him calling for Flash. But..... why flash? What is going on?

Third Person

As Peter falls into Mikes arms Mike dragged Peter to a completely sober Flash.

"Did you do it?" He whispered into Mikes ear, thinking of what he was going to do next.

"Yeah, he drank one sip and it worked. I guess with the alcohol it does work quicker." Mike hangs onto a very drugged up Peter then picks him up bridal style.

"Shall you go first?" Mike winked at Flash.

"Yeah also get the camera." Mike places Peter in Flashes arms and gets the camera ready. Flash holds Peter and walks to the end of the hallway and proceeds to the master bedroom.

Flash places Peter on the bed and begins to undress him. Flash removes Peters jacket and unbuttons his shirt. Once he was bare chested Flash couldn't resist himself and began to suck on his nipples. Which half woke Peter up in fear and shock.

"Hmmmmm....st...op..."

"Peter...Be a good boy for me now." Flash whispers seductively into his ear.

Mike came in a lunched over the door frame.

"Hey I thought you wanted to 'film' this." Mike chirped in as Flash stops or a second.

"Yeah are you recording?"

"Fuck yeah!" Mike holds up the camera as Flash kisses Peters neck up to his jaw line.

"Hmmmmm your so sharp Petey."

He passionatly kisses his lips as he humps into Peter's crotch.

"St.....op." Peter managed to spit out as Flash goes faster and roughly on his lips.

"Be a good boy Peter..."

Flash undoes Peters belt and takes off his pants and boxes.

"Wow Peter... you're so big..... you look so tight baby..." Flash zips down his pants and prepares himself.

"You're gonna be screaming my name."

Flash inserts himself into Peter's ass with full forse and rips a part of his ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Peter screams in agony as Flash thrusts himself further and further.

"Ahhh....you're sooo tight." Flash thrusts faster and faster feeling the cum forming inside his dick. Peter is clenching the sheets in pain and screaming for flash to stop. He is trying to push him off but had no strength to do so. Flash comes closer so Peters ear and whispers.

"You're a good slutty whore. My hot beating cock inside of you, thrusting deeper and deeper, faster and faster feeling your insides on my big, thick dick."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...ahhhhh...ahhhhhhh! St...op!" Peter cry's in pain as Flash thrusts faster.

"Be a good boy for me. Spread further for me darling. I want to be inside you." Flash breathes into Peter's ear and side of his face.

"No! Ple...ase st...op! I... don't... want this!" he clenches the sheets and couldn't help it but thrusts with him.

"Ahhhhhhh! mmmmmmmm!" Streams of tears run down Peters cheeks and small sobs start to form.

"You're so tight! Be a good slut for me. hmmmm" Flash moans and feels an orgasm coming on.

"Please...sobs Please it hurts!"

"Peter shut up! Mike? Want a turn soon."

"Yeah totally!" Mike was stoked and horny to fuck Peter.

"hmmmmmmmmmmmm...AH! Stop..." Peter continues to scream in agony and tried to fight back. The roofies were wearing off faster since he is Spider-man but the paralysing fear was too over whelming.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! I am about to cum! Ahhh!" Flash pumps as fast and deep and he could into Peter and cums deep inside him.

"Wow. I haven't felt that good in ages. All right Mike it's your turn."

Mike gets on his knees and grabs Peters dick.

"I am gonna suck you dry Petey."

"No! please!."

"I'll hold him down." Flash grabs Peter's hand and hold him down.

"Please Mike no!" Peter cries with every dream of Mike shattered.

Mike licks the tips of Peters penis and circles it. Peter moans and cries in pleasure and agony. He begins to suck the top and worked his way down to the bottom. Peter starts to moan like crazy completely out of his control, moaning to Mikes tongue swirling on his dick. Mike slurps and sucks on Peter, building up the pace as Peter's hips thrust to his rhythm. Flash places his knees on Peters arms and pulls out his dick, he pumps his hand up and down his dick and moans to Peter's moans. Mike gets up and smashes his dick into Peter, he screamed in agony.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! PLEASE STOP!!! HELP!!!" Peter scream as loud as he could, holding onto the last bit of hope he had left in him.

I just want this to be all over....please.....please God please.

Mike and Flash continued to have his way on Peter for another hour. Peter screamed and whaled for them to stop. They never did until now.

"Well.... I've had enough. Get dressed and get to the front." Flash got up and walked over to his clothes and placed them on. Mike laid next to Peter who was completely drugged out.

"Sure, so next I try to get in a relationship with him?"

"Yep just stick to his plan okay?"

"Okay."

Mike put his pants on and did his belt. Mike kisses Peters cheek as he puts on his pants.

"I'll dress him Flash and take him home. His friends will think he abbanded them so tell them that okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I know." He seemed annoyed and frustrated since Mike get's to take the slut home. He walks out with a stomp then left Mike with Peter.

"I'm sorry."

Mike dresses Peter in his clothes then carries him bridal style down the stairs. He placed Peter in his car and drove to his apartment complex. Peter was moaning and grunting in the back seat.

'I can see his dried tears.' Mike thought.

'This better be worth it.'

Mike parks his car and carries Peter in. His aunt was asleep so she didn't see him with Peter. Mike tucks Peter in with his covers and exited the building.

Getting away with it completely....

Present day....

Peters Pov

I sat there looking at my phone. What the fucking hell is this? I look at the website to see images of me naked and drenching in cum, somebody who is blurred fucking me from behind. More and more images of me naked and looking like I am having a good time.

The worst thing was the comments.

"Wow he is such a slut."

"What a fucking desperate whore."

"No wonder Tony fucking Stark dropped his ass."

"Penis Parker is back!"

"He should sell himself to fucking Satan and die."

"Fucking die whore!"

I watched in pure horror and disgust. Feeling my stomach growl and the hot steamy feeling in my neck, my heart repeatedly skipping beats and chills racing everywhere around my body.

I rush to the bathroom and threw up everything. My heart ached in despare as I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Those pictures run threw my mind flashing in my head over and over again like a fucking cycle.

Tears streamed down my face. My face was puffy and disgusting.

"It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault.It's all my fault." I mumbled to myself repeatedly while tears run faster down my face. I whale in pain.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I roared into the mirror as I punched it as hard as I could, shattering the pieces all over the floor. Seeing....... the sharp mirror pieces gave me an idea. Quickly picking a shard up and slowly pressing the shard across my arm. Blood stringing down my arm and onto the floor. My tears joined them as they mixed together in my complete despair.

Why did it have to happen to me now? WHY?!?

Authors Note:

Sorry for the long and boring chapter. I am writing this at night and am soooooooooooooooo tired. I will post soon but not until sometime (Aus) Wednesday or Thursday.

Leave a comment for your opinion and thoughts! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story