Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > that don't impress me much

that don't impress me much

by angelofmusic 7 reviews

a normal day which by the end of it there lives are drastically diffrent from one song oneshot

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-20 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 1479 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey there
this is my first one shot I hope you like I don't think it's that good but I wanted to try to write a one shot.

After a long day of school Theresa found herself sitting out on the roof of her new found home in one hand a pen was held in the other an ipod bobbing her head slightly to the beat of the music. She listened to the sounds, the bass, the beat. The music wanted to make her dance. 'Well why not' putting down the book she was supposed to be reading for English. She stood up looking around and made sure no one was there. Without any hesitation she started spinning and twirling laughing at how simply fun it was. Echoing throw the evening air came the sound of a slow clap that was at first hard to hear until it grew louder and louder. After a quick turn, she saw her best friend standing near her with the biggest smile.
"That was pretty good"
"Right I know I'm a regular ballet dancer aren't I"
"Oh of coarse so graceful"
"What songs do you have on your ipod?"
"Not many really and actually I don't know them all some just down load"
"Here, let's hear them"
Sitting together on the floor, they went through all the songs until they found one that they liked.
"Hey this song is kind of talking about a few people we know like listen to the lyrics kind of creepy. It's describing them perfectly well most of all them" said Theresa mouthing the words to the song do you mind if I hear that again.
"No"
After 7 repeats of the song...

"Wow this song is addicting" said Atlanta as she hummed the beat, as Theresa song the words perfectly
"What time is it?"
"Oh god time for me to go I'm going for a run with Archie!"
"Good thing your super fast"
She watched as her friend speed down the stairs. Walking to the ledge she lend over the song playing over in her head as she watched them head toward the park. Something about the song told her there was something big was going to happen. With a smile she headed down stairs, she had a good idea what was going to happen.
Realizing what she had to do she started her own personal mission.

Atlanta was running ahead of Archie no surprise there, but kept close making there way around the corner and along the pond. Slightly behind was Archie but he was concentrating on the conversation in his head.
" you should tell her! It's so beautiful out just like her look there's even a sunset no body can say no to that," the usual debate of asking her out echoed in his head.
" Well lets just say she going to beat you at asking somebody out" his mind had turned it into a competition and his competitiveness kicked in out of nowhere he had a burst of Adeline sending him right beside Atlanta.
"Atlanta want to go out sometime like on a date" he had a satisfied smiles on as if he had just won the Olympics.
"Ha beat you!"
She had slowed down to a light jog trying to figure out what had just happened she never saw the pothole in the pavement until she was at eye level with it in the pond though of coarse.
"What did you say"?
Archie's face went red at what he said.
"It's alright and I guess I um... (Long pause) say yes of coarse what did you think I was going to say no" she had a huge smile on her face.
A look of relief was on his face as if a huge burden was lifted of his back. He reached down to help her out of the water grabbing her hand he felt a huge pull. Then he saw the water come closer as she pulled him in with her with a splash.
"Wow were pretty close," said Archie who was now blushing
"I know," said Atlanta with a mischievous smile as she kissed him.


As Theresa walked down the hall she passed a room, which was dark, the only light came from the numerous computer screens that glowed and hummed.
"Theresa come and look at this"
Wondering in, she wore a smile as he explained a huge theory all she could was nod and pretend to share his excitement.
"That's awesome odie but I really have to go"
"Right thanks for listening"
' That don't impress me much' she thought as she continued down throw the kitchen were she ran into Neil. Staring into his mirror examining his smile until she entered the room, then he directed his signature smile towards her.
"Want to go to the mall, the stores got their new merchandise in."
"I would love to but I'm on a personal mission right now"
"Ok but were going tomorrow at the latest"
"Deal" as she left the room she hummed "la la la la that don't impress me much" out of ear reach of any listener.

Leaving the house, she went out into the yard to her car, in the garage. Their taking care of his truck was Harry shining it. He was always so proud of his vehicle
"Hey were you going?" asked Harry
"To the school"
"Want a ride there"
"No thanks I'll take my car" and in her head once again she heard 'that don't impress me much"

In her car she drove to school with her, I pod in her ear playing the one song repeatedly. Pulling up she got out of the vehicle and automatically made her way to the door, opened it while still humming and continued to find her way to the janitors closet. Then to the statue of Zeus and sat under it. A huge smile came over her face as she felt a strong arm over shoulder. She turned her head to face the owner of the hand. Taking her ipod off and placing it beside her, she learned in to kiss the owner after a few moments she pulled back with a huge smile on her face.
"That impresses me much"

And as they sat together happy, that they final told each other their feelings a object was forgotten sitting beside them and you could hear the faint sound of the music.




That don't impress me much

I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smart
But you've got being right down to an art
You think you're a genius-you drive me up the wall
You're a regular original, a know-it-all
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're something else

Okay, so you're a rocket scientist
That don't impress me much
So you got the brain but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night
That don't impress me much

I never knew a guy who carried a mirror in his pocket
And a comb up his sleeve-just in case
And all that extra hold gel in your hair oughtta lock it
'Cause Heaven forbid it should fall outta place

Oh-oo-oh, you think you're special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're something else

Okay, so you're Brad Pitt
That don't impress me much
So you got the looks but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night
That don't impress me much

You're one of those guys who likes to shine his machine
You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in
I can't believe you kiss your car good night
C'mon baby tell me-you must be jokin', right!

Oh-oo-oh, you think you're special
Oh-oo-oh, you think you're something else

Okay, so you've got a car
That don't impress me much
So you got the moves but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night

That don't impress me much
You think you're cool but have you got the touch
Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright
But that won't keep me warm on the long, cold, lonely night
That don't impress me much

Okay, so what do you think you're Elvis or something...
Oo-Oh-Oh
That don't impress me much!

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-No
Alright! Alright!

You're Tarzan!
Captain Kirk maybe.
John Wayne.
Whatever!
That don't impress me much!


My first one shot it's really bad I know so please be nice in the reviews I just really wanted to use that one song and this is the only way I could think of please review and rate
Angel of music
Sign up to rate and review this story