Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

No Wedding

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Everyone meets up at the hotel chapel to stop the wedding. Anna gives Josuke a piece of her mind. Tsuzuki and Hisoka show up to rescue Anna.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-07-02 - 578 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Four: No Wedding:

7:00 p.m.

Josuke waited in the hotel chapel. He looked at his watch. His son objected to the plan, but it had to happen. Their clan needed this to survive. Why couldn't Jotaro see that?

"Do you need me to go over anything?" the minister asked.

"No, sir," Josuke said. He looked at the doors. She would be here any minute now.

Tsuzuki and Hisoka sat in the lobby. By now, the older shinigami couldn't keep still. Hisoka put his hand on his.

"Calm down," he said. Tsuzuki turned his head.

"You're right," he said. "We will get her back." His partner smiled.

"We can go right now if you want," he whispered. Tsuzuki's eyes widened.

"Seriously?" he asked. Hisoka nodded once.

"But only if you remain calm," he said. Tsuzuki took in a breath.

"Okay," he said.

"You alright?" Hisoka asked.

"Yes."

"Are you ready to go?"

Tsuzuki rose to his feet and nodded. "Yes." Hisoka stood up next to him.

"Let's go," he said.

"Right!" the older shinigami said. He and his partner vanished into thin air.

Josuke looked up when he heard the door open. The kitsune smirked.

Showtime.

The bride stood at the doorway. She held a bouquet of white roses in her hand. He could hear the bridal march playing in his head. The bride made her way down the aisle. Josuke held out his hand. She stood in front of him. The groom gave her a strange look.

"Heh?" he asked. Anna gritted her teeth.

"Fuck. You," she said.

"What?" Josuke asked. She threw the roses in his face.

"I fucking hate roses!" Anna shouted. Slap! The fire flared in his eyes.

"You!" he shouted. Anna threw off her veil.

"I'm already married," she said. Josuke frowned.

"To that shinigami-freak?" he asked.

"That `shinigami-freak' is my husband!" Anna shouted. "I will never marry you!" She tried not to step on her own dress.

"You have bad tastes in dresses!" she said.

"That was my wife's dress I'll have you know!" he said. Anna wrinkled her nose.

"A recycled dress? Seriously?" she asked.

"It is an honor to wear that!"

"It's just tacky!"

"She was beautiful in it!"

"I am not her!"

"But you will be my new wife!"

"No, I won't!"

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" the minister asked.

"Shut up!" Josuke and Anna shouted. The minister drew back into his corner. Anna folded her arms across her chest.

"Why me?" she asked. "At least answer that."

"I want to save my clan," Josuke said. "Have my children!"

"I don't know if I can," Anna said. The groom gave her a puzzled look.

"What?" he asked.

"Anna-chan!" someone yelled. The bride and groom looked up. Tsuzuki and Hisoka stood in the doorway.

"We're here!" the older shinigami said. "We've made it!" Anna put her hands on her hips.

"You kept me waiting," she said. Josuke glared at Tsuzuki. The minister looked around so confused.

"Who are you people?" he asked. "I thought this was a private event." Josuke whipped his head around.

"Shut up!" he barked.

"Okay…" the minister said. He went back to his corner. Tsuzuki stepped forward.

"Take the tracking mark out of my wife's soul," he said. Josuke smirked and laughed.

"Never," he said. "She's mine. Mine!" The kitsune beat his chest and laughed. Anna frowned and glared at him.

"Like hell I am!" she snapped. His voice annoyed her and Airi that much.
Sign up to rate and review this story