Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Head of the Clan Dead

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The conclusion to the Josuke and Anna forced wedding. The problem may be solved, but it will lead to another one.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-07-03 - 535 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Five: Head of the Clan Dead:

Josuke's nostrils flared.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"You will never have me," Anna and the Mother said. The groom's face reddened.

"You bitch!" he yelled. "You will be mine! I will have you!" He reached out to grab her.

Smack!

Josuke drew back his hand covered in burns.

"Ow!" he yelled. Anna's eyes glowed a bright red. Her hair started floating. Tsuzuki had a look of panic on his face.

"Oh," he said. Hisoka turned his head.

"What is it?" he asked. His partner shook his head.

"I haven't seen this before," he said.

"What?" the younger shinigami asked. Josuke started panted.

"Oh…" he said. Hisoka turned his head.

"What is it?" he asked. His partner shook his head.

"I haven't seen this before," he said.

"What?" the younger shinigami asked. Josuke started panting.

"Oh…" he said. Anna cut him a cold glare.

"Don't touch me!" she snapped. The groom started to drool. He sank to his knees.

"My love!" the kitsune said. Anna sneered.

"No!" she said. "I will never be yours! Never!" Josuke crawled towards her.

"My love! My love! My love! My love! My love!" he cried out. "My love! My love! My love! My love!" The groom grabbed Anna's foot. His hand burned. Anna cringed.

"Get off!" she yelled. The bride kicked him away. Josuke crawled back to her. He grabbed her foot.

"Look!" Tsuzuki said. Josuke's hand caught on fire. The groom wouldn't let up. He looked up at a glowing Anna. Her hair floated above her head. Tsuzuki stepped forward, but Hisoka grabbed him.

"Don't!" he shouted.

"But…" the older shinigami said. Josuke's body caught on fire. Anna kicked him away. The groom rolled over, burning to death.

"My love! My love! My love! My love. My love. My lo…" he said. The flames ate his vocal chords. Tsuzuki and Hisoka walked over to the burning body. The minister ran out of the chapel in terror. Anna stopped glowing and her hair fell back into place. She breathed out and started collapsing to the floor.

"Anna-chan!" Tsuzuki shouted. He ran over and caught her.

"Are you alright?" the shinigami asked. "Pull it together!" His wife looked up at him.

"My head hurts," she said.

"Your head hurts?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife nodded once. She gagged as a pulsing beat ripped through her chest. Anna turned and coughed up bits of black metal.

"What is that?" Tsuzuki asked. He picked up one of the pieces. The burning cold made him drop it again.

"Ow," Tsuzuki muttered. The metal started to dull as he figured it out.

"This is…" he said. Josuke's body burned to complete ash.

Meanwhile, one problem ended and another one began. Jotaro stood at the bus station in the middle of the night. He stood up when he heard wheels pulling up. The bus stopped and opened the doors. The lone heir stood up and boarded the bus. He rode off to places unknown.

The whole time, Aki had her eyes on him. She sat at the back of the bus, waiting. Now, she would get her chance. She needed this to survive. The remaining Eda-Kimoto clan would.
Sign up to rate and review this story