Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Surreal Vanilla

Conviction and Resolve

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki visits Anna once she wakes up and secretly promises to end her curse by Yasuo.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2018-07-08 - 301 words - Complete

1Funny
Chapter Fifty: Conviction and Resolve:

-August 19th, 2011-

Tsuzuki made back to the infirmary with a grin.

"Good morning, Usagi-chan!" he said, poking his head in the doorway. Anna turned to him, smiling and waving.

"Good morning," she said back. Tsuzuki walked over to her bed.

"When did you wake up?" he asked.

"Last night," Anna said. They shared a quick kiss.

"So when can you come home?" he asked.

"Today," she said. "This afternoon, in fact."

"Nice!" he said. "Kirika-chan misses you."

"I would imagine," Anna said. "I miss her too." Tsuzuki nuzzled her neck.

"And it's gone?" he asked.

"Yeah," Anna said.

"All of it?"

"Yes. Broken and gone." She closed her eyes. "His voice is gone too."

Tsuzuki gave her a strange look. "Voice?"

Anna shook her head. "Never mind. What about the hunter?"

"I'm sorry. He's gone."

"What?"

"We tried to track down the hunter. But he's disappear. Gone. We can't find him."

"Oh…"

Tsuzuki grabbed her hands. "Don't worry. He won't come after you anymore. He doesn't have a need." His wife tried to smile. She didn't need to know his plan. Not yet. He resolved not to tell her until it was done.

"Thank you," Anna said. Tsuzuki looked into her eyes.

"For what?" he asked.

"You tried," she said. "That alone makes me happy." No/, Tsuzuki thought. /I could do better. And I will! He kissed her hard on the lips. Anna sat blinking.

"What was that for?" she asked when he pulled away. "I will make it up to you," he wanted to say. Instead, the shinigami gave her a goofy smile.

"I just missed you," he said. He rubbed the back of head and stuck out his tongue. Anna giggled slightly confused. Tsuzuki showed off his boyish charm in his smile.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story