Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Youma Hunter

Extra Scene 1

by Spyash2 1 review

Lost in a strange world riddled with demons and with no way to get back home, a mighty warrior catches the eye of the Organization. Co-Written with Drunkmansquawkin.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2018-08-24 - 393 words

0Unrated
On a hilltop some distance away, a black-robed man and a woman in a black version of a claymore’s uniform stood looking in the direction of the demolished castle. They had been watching for some time now. While the man cannot see or sense anything at all different about the place from where they stood, the same cannot be said for the woman. Based on her input, he can make certain assumptions about what is happening, even if he is not a witness.

“What do you sense now?”

“...The strongest source of yoki has been defeated. As for the four warriors, they have escaped but are not moving any further.”

“Humph, I see, so that means God-Eye Galatea, Drillsword Jean, the renegade, and Windcutter Flora has managed to escape. Are you certain the last one was nowhere near Riful of the West when she was defeated?”

“Yes. She has recovered the Renegade and Drillsword Jean before leaving. God-Eye Galatea has retreated shortly after the Abyssal One started fighting.”

Taking a moment to contemplate on the information he was given, the man looked to the woman. “How do you think you would compare yourself to the Abyssal One, at your current level?”

“Poorly,” the woman replied. “From the burst of yoki I have detected from the Abyssal One, I can perhaps decrease her by 50% before being overwhelmed. If she had her partner aiding her, I could dispatch him and perhaps decrease her by 30% before I die.”

Closing his eyes in contemplation, the man nodded in response. “I see. And if Windcutter Flora was nowhere near her when Riful was defeated, the only conclusion I can come to is that the Youma Hunter has been the one to deal with her.”

“Shall I deal with her now that she has been defeated?” The woman asked in a monotone.

“No. By the time you get there, Alicia, she will already have been woken and hide herself.” The man in black frowned. He then turned to address another man in black and another woman in the standard ‘claymore’ uniform. “The Renegade, Drillsword Jean, and Windcutter Flora will be sent north to Alphonse; with Eva’s team being missing in action, the situation there is becoming something more than we had anticipated.”

“Understood,” the man replied with a creepily, toothy, wide-faced grin. “I’ll let them know.”
Sign up to rate and review this story