Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

Mentally disturbed

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Kazuya gets exorcised and there are some horrific moments.

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2018-08-30 - 4369 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry that I took long to upload this. It's because I sort of lacked motivation. I tried my best anyway. So please enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: This chapter may contain suicidal themes. Readers are to be advised.
NOTE: I changed some format here. Italics means the characters are thinking.

Next morning, Jin is very busy with his mother. Jun was showing him some documents of an investigation held by an unknown journalist. He learned everything about Heihachi's past.
"So, the Devil gene is all started by Kazumi Mishima. I have to find about Hachijo clan. However... is Heihachi a good man or a bad man? And why Kazumi wanted to assassinate him?" Jin started to ponder.
"Even Kazuya didn’t know about this yet." Jun said in a worrying way.
"Is it all misunderstood? Even if it's mistaken, there is still Devil gene in the game."
"You are right. The Devil gene made Kazuya even worse. Honestly, he is not a bad guy."
Jin sighed to the words coming from his mother and started to ponder. "Mom? When would Kazuya get exorcised?"
"Oh yeah, about that. Maya is currently checking on Kazuya now."
"What?! What if she gets hurt? Can I go and check her?"
"No need to do this, Jin. She can manage it and Kazuya gets angry if he saw you."
"If he lays a finger on her, I will kill him." Jin said in determination and it annoyed Jun.
"Mom, at least can I watch through the surveillance camera?"
She sighed, "Err... whatever... go on."

Meanwhile in the confinements....
Maya was kneeled down in front of Kazuya suspended by chains. She is trying to make a deep eye contact with him. "Let me ask you once again. Do you hate your Devil gene?"
"No, I don’t. I am unbelievably strong because of this."
"Hmph... you are depending a parasite to make you stronger. In fact, it took control of you completely. To me, Kazuya Mishima is already dead. What a shame! You are a coward."
Kazuya became so furious and lean towards Maya to attack her. However, he was tied in a chain.
"Watch your mouth, kiddo!"
"Well, I am telling the truth." She shrugged.
"Hmph..." He paused for some seconds looking down. Then sighed, "I really don't want to live with this devil living inside me. I feel trapped. It's taking control of me--- No! I love to live in this body! No one can separate us!"
"I understand what is going on. Therefore, you literally don’t want your devil gene. It's easy for me now, heh."
"What are you going to do?" He frowns.
"Transform into devil now!"
"Hmph... you will regret this." He then transforms into his first form of devil and breaks the chains. In addition, Maya transforms into her second form of angel because it's hard to exorcise Kazuya's devil than Jin. Because Kazuya's devil is the complete one, which means it took full control of its host.

Jin can't watch this patiently, so he rushed to the place where the battle happens. For him, it is the first time that he can see her angel form so clearly. After observing her for a moment, he came back to reality. He was anxious about Devil Kazuya might hurt Maya. He doesn't want to interrupt, so he crossed his arms against his chest, leaned against the wall in the edge of the room and watches the scene angrily.

Angel and Devil stand opposite to each other with a distant gap. Devil prepared to fight her but she just staring at his eyes and started to speak in a calm manner. "When an animal behaves in a humanized manner, people adopt the animal as a part of their family. However, if a human behaves in an animalistic manner, he/she is thrown out of the family."
This somehow sent a sting in Jin's chest as if this statement related to him, related to his past actions. He felt like he was castaway from this world. Then suddenly he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the hitting noise.
"Haha, I am the one who abandoned the family. I don’t need this impudent stupid family!"
She doesn’t respond to him at all, instead she just slowly approaching him with a neutral expression on her face. Kazuya started to blow a punch by his right fist but Maya blocked it. Then he done the same with his left fist and again were blocked. Now, Maya easily kicked his stomach, which made him barely stand. Then he became furious and prepared to shot the beam on Maya. Nevertheless, Jin jumps on her to guard from the beam.
"Hahaha.... Jin Kazama! ..... Wait a minute... Why can't I sense the Devil gene from you?!"
Jin stood up from Maya and adjusted his shirt. "Because I am Devil free now. And you are going to share the same fate as me!"
"In your dreams, boy! Hahaha!"

MAYA'S POV:
I took a chance to shot a beam on him, which made him to bump into the wall. I should not hurt him much; this is my possibility to exorcise him. He barely stood up, so I went near him. Rapidly, I placed my both hands and started to use energy. Then I remembered about Jin standing near me, so I turned to him and yelled, "Jin! Find a safe spot!" Surprisingly, he obeyed my order and watching us from far away from us.
I have to use double the amount of energy I used for Jin. Because, Devil took full control of its host. I am straining from it, my body hurts, and my nose bleeds. A blast of energy formed around us and in the meantime, the devil expelled from his body while he was experiencing the same pain I am. Suddenly everything became silence when we both lost conscious.
"Maya? Maya? Wake up...", I heard a voice, which is unclear. Slowly, it became distinctive. It's Jin. I slowly opened my eyes and slowly my vision corrected to see Jin sitting besides my bed.
"What just happened? Where is Kazuya?", I started to sit up.
"Just relax for now." He caressed my forehead. "He is been taking care by mother. You need to take some rest." He took a napkin and wiped my nose which I never realized that my nose bleeding.
"I... I will take care of this. Thanks." I grabbed the napkin from him and wiped my nose.
"It's not hard to help you out."
I just gave him a reassuring smile. We should not get close. I am dangerous and he doesn’t deserve me. This is all going to end very soon. Then I realized that something is bothering him. Why he looked so... sad?

JIN'S POV:
I am a bad person. Even if I don’t have devil gene now, my crimes can't be justified so easily. She doesn’t deserve at all. Not anyone can deserve me. However, I will protect her no matter what.
"Jin...?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her concerned voice.
"Yes, Maya? Want something?" Did she notice me pondering? She is an expert in deducting expressions.
"No. I want to know if you are okay. Something... is bothering you. What is it? Tell me." It's not easy to tell you Maya.
"It's nothing. Just thinking about my responsibilities. It happened, it is true and no one can reverse that." I put my head down in shame and disappointment. I hate myself.
Suddenly, I felt a hand caressing my right cheek. I looked up to see Maya who is worryingly looking at me. I can see the worry in her eyes. It's so lovely.
"You accepted your mistake and you wanted to change it. You are pure. Trust me, I am an angel. You know what, you have the most gifted person by your side, and it's your mother. You are lucky to have such a supportive mother. I don’t... have a mother. Just forget it. However, she can help you through all your hard times. I won't be available all the time. Also take care of her as well."
Why there is so much off topic? She is going to be with us forever. What is the point about that she won't be available? Something isn’t seemed like. I hope she won't kill herself like mother said.
"Uhm... Jin? I will be alright. I will take some rest and come out to spend with you. If Jun worries about me, tell her that I am okay and I love her."
She wants me to leave. I feel something bad.
I sighed, "Okay, Maya" I patted her head. "I will do as you say." I gave her a reassuring smile before I left.

MAYA'S POV:
I watched him until he closes the door, finally he did.
"Now it's time, time to end." My eyes started to tear up, "This is the time I waited for; I don’t fail this time." Tears rolled down my cheeks, so I wiped out. I went to bathroom and filled the bathtub with water.

JIN'S POV:
I hope she is alright. I walked to the main office, which is in fourth floor to visit my mother. Hmm... I need to ask her about Kazuya, just to know what is going on. I don’t concern about him.
"Mom? What is going on with Kazuya?"
"He is just resting. I have to check him later. What is going on with Maya?"
"She said that she wants to take some rest as well." Now a small pause and again I talk. "Mom? You said once that she is suicidal. Are you for sure?"
"Sort of. She attempted suicides many times before but failed. I have done many things to divert her dark mind into something. Sometimes it went success. She once told me that she would end her life after exorcising you and Kazuya. However, when time flies, I believed that she is changing her mind. She seems to enjoy her life. I am unsure now."
"But I had a feeling that something bad going to happen."
"I do have as well."

Time passes by and Maya never comes out. Something is wrong. I need to check her if she like it or not. I was afraid, so I ran to her room and knocked the door. I find that the door was unlocked before I get no reply. When I get inside, she is not in her bed. I noticed a paper beside the bedside and I take it to read.
Something was written into it, "Jun-Chan, I always love you and thank you for giving me a chance to live a life. Please enjoy your life with Jin. I miss you so much and I am very sorry. I had no choice. Please take care of my sister if you find her. Take rest from work as well. And Jin, forget the past and start a new life with your mother. You had some people who are caring about you. Start a life with them. Kentaro, Vanya, and Nancy please someone tell them that I miss my friends.
Again sorry to everyone. I am happy with my decision. Love you all.
And good bye – Maya."
What the hell that means?! I saw that the bathroom door was opened. So I approached the bathroom, can I go in? I hope she is inside. As I stepped in, there is someone in the bathtub. Therefore, I go near the bathtub and the scene shocked me. The bathtub filled with pool of blood and her right hand wrist has been slitted. What have she done?! She attempted suicide!
I picked her up from the bathtub and placed her in the bed. Her clothes are wet as well. I rushed to the office to inform to my mother. "Mom! M-maya... Maya attempted suicide!" She was shocked.
"What?! No!" She and I ran to Maya's room to see her. "Kentaro! Please call the nurse here!" She ordered him. He was back with a nurse and she started to take care of Maya. After nursing her wound, she slowly opened her eyes but looks weak. The first phrase that came out from mouth under her breath is, "W-why d-did you s-save me?" She is insane.
"Maya! Why you did this? It's the most coward and immature thing one can do. I know that I had same thought as and all because I had a good reason. What is yours, you insolent fool?!" I am sorry, Maya. However, I am so mad at you.
"You don’t understand anything-" Before she finishes anything, my mother interrupted her.
"Maya, you betrayed me! How can you do this?!" They both started to cry which breaks my heart.

NARRATOR'S POV:
Maya slowly raised her hand to grab Jun's hand. Her feeble hand somehow reached to just her hand. She started to talk with her weak and cracked voice, "I am sorry, Jun... I just... I can't. You don’t know how the monster inside me eating me alive. I can't deny the fear. And yes, I acknowledge that this is just an illusion, a belief, or a lie that I am afraid of. However, I can't escape from it. So... I just wanted to put an end to it..."
"That’s not the solution, Maya! At least, you have to ask for help. You are not alone and you knew that. You just... forget us easily?" Jun speaks as she raises her voice.
"No... How could I forget you? It's just... I can't..." She closed her eyes and tears streamed down her cheeks.
For long time, Jin just observing what is going on by leaning against the doorframe and crossing his arms. He stepped near Jun and placed his hand on her shoulder who is sobbing putting her head down.
"Mom, only we can do is limiting the source materials for suicide and watches her all day." Maya seems reprimanding the idea, however Jun nodded as an agreement.
Maya frowned at them and she raises her upper body from the bed to disagree, "This is insane!"
"I think it's a good idea. Thank you, Jin. We can do this."
"But who is going to watch her?"
After thinking for a while, Jun finally decided, "It's going to be you, Jin. Stay at her room."
"But Mom, we can't be in the same room." Maya boils up in anger, "I can't accept this! We can't be in the same room!"
"Because I know about you both very well than anyone. Therefore, I trust both of you. And this is my order!"
"But Jun, you know that I protect all of my secrets in my room and I don’t let anyone here."
"And I know all of your secrets and I think it's not bad if Jin knows everything." This made Maya to shut her mouth.

MAYA'S POV:
Everything happening against my plan. I can't accept this! Everyone left by shutting the door except Jin. I can see how uncomfortable he was. He walks towards me and sat at the edge of the bed but besides me. This is going to be awkward. I don’t like this. He rubs my head and then slowly caressed my cheeks, which makes me gulp at his action. He noticed how uneasy I am and it made him nervous as well, so he backed off and looked down.

JIN'S POV:
Damn, I made her uncomfortable! This awkward silence, I need to ask her about it. "Maya? Why do you want to kill yourself?"
"Because I don't want to live."
I sighed at her answer, "I want the actual reason."
"I-I... I can't tell the exact reason."
"Then there is no point in killing yourself."
"Look, if I am alive, I am dangerous to everyone."
"In what way?"
"In a morbid way."
What does she mean? She is not willing to me give me the exact answer. "Maya, I really wanted to know the reason clearly."
"You can't get the answer that easily, I believe."
She is getting on my nerve. "Why is that?"
"There is a reason and it's not easy to tell you. I just need some space."
I sighed, "Okay... I am just worrying about you. I-It's as new as it coming from my mouth."
"No need to worry. Are you always going to watch me?"
"Yes. You can't push me away so easily." She sighed in frustration.

NARRATOR'S POV – Meanwhile in the Kazuya's room....
(Note: Jun addresses Kazuya as Kazuya-san.)
Kazuya was sitting on the bed, folding his arms and looking away with an annoyed expression. Jun was sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Kazuya, tell me how you feeling now."
He sighed, "I don't know! I just feel empty."
"I understand. It can take some time. It doesn't mean you don't have life ahead."
"Whatever." He looked down a while thinking something and then looked up to Jun, "I-I don't have any personal hatred towards Jin, you know. It's just... my devil wants his power."
Jun slightly widens her eyes to his words, "I understand that too. Don't worry, Jin will understand soon."
"Actually, I don't care about him. It's just I don’t have anything on or against him."
"Remember, he is your son. I know you don't have any love for him. Everything will be corrected soon."
He sighed, "Whatever. Well... Who is that girl? Her name Maya I guess. She exorcised me and she has blessed with this... angel gene. How did you find her?"
"It's a long story, Kazuya. I will explain you everything.

Kazuya only loves to be around Jun and he never lets anyone to give him company. They spend a lot of time together, sharing their stories and now Kazuya started to feel good. Still he has some guiltiness and that’s why he didn’t want to meet anyone but Jun.

Meanwhile in Maya's room...
As the condition to stay in the same room, they forget about where to sleep. It's night time and both feeling awkward but silent about it. I never let anyone to share my room. There are many secrets in here. What if he starts to inspect when I am asleep? Wait, where would he be sleeping? Maya started to think about the weird situation while staring at Jin who is just checking on the world news in his laptop, sitting on a couch. He noticed the Maya's stare and she quickly changed into a half smile. Jin seems to understand the situation. I wanted to sleep with her in same bed, so that I could watch her. Nevertheless, it's not socially acceptable. Especially, Maya wouldn’t accept it.
Jin clears his throat to start the conversation, "Maya? I will sleep on the couch."
"No no, I will sleep on the couch. You know, I had slept in the floor and in the shed when I was young. So, don't worry." She laughed nervously.
"I did the same. You thought that I slept in a luxurious bed? I only did when I became the head of Mishima Zaibatsu but the period was short. I spend sleeping most of the time in the floor and even in the forest."
"Oh, then you must sleep in the bed."
"Okay, let's split. Today you take the bed and tomorrow I will. We can follow the pattern. Or... we have to share the same bed."
She quickly and without hesitation replied, "We can share the same bed."
There is a moment of silence and Jin is blinking fast at Maya. "Uhhh.... uhm... Are you sure about this?"
After a while, Maya realized what she said and came back to the Earth. She gasped, "I didn’t mean that! I mean... uhm... I just... I am in confusion. It's just your choice you know. My duty is to make you satisfied as well. I mean-"
"Okay okay, I get it. My choice.... hmm... I decided that we should share the same bed."
"What?! Why?!"
"What if you go somewhere when I am slept? By the way, a little movement can easily wake me up. Thus, I decided to share the same bed with you."
"That’s impossible! I am a cuddly person you know...", she pouted her lips.
This made Jin chuckle all of a sudden leaving Maya bewildered. How cute, he thought.
"It's okay. I will manage that."
Maya has a weird habit of sleeping. Her bed has more than eight pillows, she surround herself with pillows and use two of them to cuddle. One of them will be in between her legs. This is because she likes comfortable and fluffy stuff, not only that, she always changes position while sleeping. She can go full clockwise or anti clockwise while sleeping, so that she could place her head on any of these pillows. Therefore, now she places another pillow in between her and Jin.
Maya is wearing a cute pyjama and she takes the right side of the bed while Jin takes the left side. She has a lamp, which is too bright.
"Can I switch off the lamp? It's too bright."
"Uhm... no... I am afraid of dark." How this girl is accidently cute? Seriously, she afraid of dark! Jin thinks.
"You are childish."
"Hmph. Anyone can afraid of anything." She says as she pouts her lips.
"Okay. Then what about these pillows? Why there is so many?"
"Because I am a cuddly person."
He sighed, "Okay that makes sense. Well, good night then."
"Good night."
Jin slept a real quick. However, Maya finds harder to sleep since she has insomnia. She kept changing her position. Then she lifts her head up to see if he is asleep. Confirming that, she slowly stood up from her bed. She started to tiptoe out of the room. Nonetheless, Jin is watching her. She somehow went to the kitchen and started to search food on the refrigerator. Jin hides besides the door and watches her. Seriously? He thought.
She took a vanilla ice cream and says to herself, "Stolen water is sweet; food eaten in secret is delicious!" She started to eat a spoonful of ice cream. Jin slowly went near her and crosses his hands while looking at her concentrating on eating.
"Are you that hungry?" He asked her when she is licking her spoon. And she quickly lowered her spoon.
"Uhm.. uh.. I do this almost every night. Please don’t tell Jun, she will scold me." He frowned his eyebrows and looked at her. "Please..." Looking at her begging me feels so good. But that’s cruel. This is cute; I will do as she says.
"Okay then. I understand your addiction but you need to sleep."
"I am trying to but I can't."
"You have insomnia?"
"Yes..."
"I had that too long time ago. I understand how you feel." He gave her a reassuring smile.
"Hey Jin, stolen food are delicious and fun to eat. Want to try some?"
"Uhm... I don’t eat ice creams."
"Oh come on. Just try some." She pouted her lips and looked down. This expression always convinces Jin to do anything.
"Uh... okay. I will try for you." He joins eating the ice cream and started to enjoy it.

JIN'S POV:
This is different. I used to hate these types of fun. However, I love it. This is refreshing my mind. Most importantly, I feel good in presence of Maya. There are some people who tried to cheer me before, but they really don’t know how to convince me or deal with me. However, she is special, she has something.
"Now I am sleepy." She says as she yawns.
"Mhm. Let's go then."
"Uhm..." She started to fidget her fingers and looked down. She is so cute when she is shy. "Actually, if you don’t sleep at nights, will you join me in this fun? I never had a company before in this."
"I thought you prefer alone."
"Y-yeah... I do. But I enjoyed being with you." Why her face turns red? Is she blushing? She wants me to be around her. This is unusual to her. She is so cute. I couldn’t deny her. In fact, I really enjoyed her company. We both are same to be honest.
"Hm, I would love to. Thanks for involving me."
"Ehehe... Anytime!" She says as she beams a smile at me.
We walked together to room and lay on the bed. She eventually fell asleep. I took advantage of it and started to search the drawer besides me. I need to find something about her. There is a notepad in it. A notepad? Hm, looks like she wrote a lot in it. Must be a memo or something. Lets see what is inside. Thank goodness, I can see clearly in this light coming from the lamp.
There are some boring stuffs but after flipping to several pages, I found something interesting. There is list split into two columns. The first one is 'Obsession' and the other one is 'Friendly'. I spot my name in one of the column.
What is this list about? Okay lets see what is in the 'Obsession' column.
1. Jun Kazama
2. Jin Kazama. Why my name is in here?! Moreover, what is the 'obsession' meant to?
Okay 'Friendly' column. There is lot but unfamiliar names.
1. KentaroMori, okay I know him.
2. Vanya Morris
3. Nancy Nair
4. Hanna Fadikar – R.I.P.
5. Asher Shetty – R.I.P.
Some names have been noted as 'R.I.P.' they must be dead. Nevertheless, what this list is about? It looks like the list of people she is close with. But why there are two sections. And 'Obsession'? Is she obsessed with me? No way. I need to find this soon.


*A/N:
I will try my best to upload the next chapter. I would appreciate if you leave review or comment so that I can know about my progress. Your opinions may motivate me and if there are any mistakes, I will try to change that.
Sign up to rate and review this story