Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

The old friend

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Xiaoyu-Claudio story continues.

Category: Tekken - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2018-09-22 - 4501 words

0Unrated
A/N: Contains mild sexual theme (16+). Readers are to be advised.
Also no Xiaoyu-Jin shipping here.

The next morning, a beam of sunlight falls on Jin's face from the window and waking him up. He realized that Maya's head is resting on his chest and sleeping. He can feel her breath even from her mouth as she parted her lips a bit. He started to stroke her hair and examining her face. She is so cute when she sleeps. What am I thinking? Why am I feeling different? Something is happening to me. Now I want to kiss her forehead. Can I do that? After thinking for a while, he slowly placed Maya's head on her pillow and planted a kiss on her forehead. She must be so tired. I have to better get ready to start the day.
Jin is a person who isn't swayed by any emotions like embarrassment, anger or shame. And that gives him confidence to strip all the clothes while sharing the room with Maya. He then wrapped his bottom half with a towel and went into the shower.
While he is halfway through finish showering, Maya slowly wakes up. She looks at her right side to find Jin. Huh? Where did he go? After she looking around, she noticed Jin's clothes on the corner of the room. Why his clothes are laying on the floor? D-did he... did he went to the shower in my room?!
As she heard the creak of door opening, she gasped at the sight of Jin. He is half-naked, water is dripping down his large body and his hair is wet which means his hair is down now. After examining his body from bottom to top for a second, she quickly covered her eyes and turned away as she pretending of not seeing him.
"Hey! Don't you feel embarrassed that you are half naked in front of a girl?!"
"Why do I have to? We are roommates now. We should not feel embarrassed of each other. I am not completely naked. There are times that I was half-naked during some fights. It's normal for me."
"Normal?! Well, I can't do that in front of you."
"I didn’t ask you to. In fact, I really won't pay attention to you if you were in my situation. If you are feeling uncomfortable means, you have some sexual tensions."
"Sexual tensions?! I never have or had any sexual tensions. However, it's about my self-esteem and I am maintaining my innocence. So, I will go to shower when you leave the room."
"Hm, fair enough." He started to dry his hair as if there is nothing going on. He noticed how she still covering her eyes. "Learn to adapt this situation."
"Well, I am trying." She removed her hands from her eyes but still looking down. Eventually, Jin finished dressing. "I will quit the room now; you can comfortably go to shower." Jin exited the room and Maya stepped into the shower.

MAYA'S POV:
I shouldn’t try to kill myself now. It's not a right time. I have to wait a while for the right time. I wonder how he confidently left me alone in shower.
Suddenly, I heard the creak of door from the room. Is he here? I wrapped myself with a towel and I slowly stepped aside. I found that Jin is sitting on the bed and staring at me expressionlessly. What the hell?! I quickly covered my body by crossing my arms.
"What are you doing here?"
"I am just keeping an eye on you."
"But not in this situation!"
"I told you I don't care. I have seen many women with provocative clothes and large breasts. However, I wasn't swayed by this. But you are different. You don’t wear provocative clothes, so you look strange to me now. But don't worry."
Seriously! How frankly he is talking!

NARRATOR'S POV:
"Come on, start dressing. Don’t forget to dry your hair."
"I am not going to do in front of you!"
Jin sighed, "Are you going to be like this in front of me?" Jin chuckled."And to me you look like a typical human being." Well I am a human being, Maya thought.
Maya nervously started to dressing, she tried hard to cover up her private parts while changing. Jin was staring at her like nothing. Not going to lie, but she look amazing. She looks cute and sexy. She is different from other girls; others would try hard to be sexy. However, her innocence makes her gorgeous. This is tempting me to tease her.
Maya noticed Jin's stare as she interrupted his thoughts, "Pervert!"
He widens his eyes a bit, "Huh? What? P-pervert?"
"Yes you are a pervert! I noticed you fixed your eyes on me and observing me from top to bottom."
"I just did what you did earlier." Well I am a pervert. What a shame. How come I swayed by her?
"W-what? I-I didn’t look at you..." Her face flustered red.
"It's okay. No need to be shy." Huh? He is so soft now and his gaze changed into soft.
"I-I never shown this much skin to anyone before to be honest. Can you keep this as a secret? Don’t tell anyone that you saw me like this."She said as she puts her head down and touching her ears indicating that she is shy.
Oh, wow! But why she is so soft to me for this? Jin stood up from the bed, walks near Maya and lifted her chin up with his fingers making her look into his brown eyes. He slowly brushed her raven hair aside her ears and cupped her face. He softens his gaze and looked directly at her blue and gleaming eyes making her heart beat fast. Their breathing started to hitch and Maya licked her lips due to that she is nervous. Jin lowered his voice, "I promise. It's only between you and me." She nodded lightly. Her lips are so soft and I... I.. No. No... I shouldn’t think like this.
They were interrupted by a door knock. They both realized how close they are standing and their faces shows all shades of red. What is he doing to me? I saw something different in his eyes. As Maya thinking the recent moment, Jin opened the door to see who it is and it's Kentaro.
"Jin Kazama, you got a call from Mishima Zaibatsu." Since he is here, his contacting devices have been controlled by the WOOCE to protect the privacy. Jin let out a sigh, "Yeah, I am coming." Must be something serious. Something is stopping him from resisting Maya, but he managed to get out of the room. Maya is standing there baffled in her room thinking about what happened repeatedly.
He went to the main office and attended the call. It was Lars on the line. "Lars? Is everything all right there?"
"Yeah. We are gaining public's trust on our side by our aids. They think that you ordered it. I suppose this brings down people's wrath on you."
"That’s good to hear."
"The reason I called you is that a girl named Ling Xiaoyu is too stubborn to meet you. We tried to convince her but she doesn’t care to listen us."
Jin lets out a sigh and he somewhat thought that she might be useful for something. "Hmm... I will see what I can do. Hang in the line."
He turned to his mother for permission and of course, Jun knows about Xiaoyu. "Jin, you can meet her but not in this organization. Outside of this, but you should be careful. May be you can meet her in Mishima Zaibatsu if there is a chance that no one can see you."
"I will be careful."
"I will send Maya with you. Is that okay?" Jin secretly loves this idea but he also concerned about Maya's insecurity.
"She hates to be revealed in front of new people."
"She can wear mask and it's her duty as well." Jin agreed to this idea and informed Lars to arrange the meeting.

A few weeks before....
"Huh?! Kazuya Mishima is missing?!" Xiaoyu jumps out of the bed as she saw the news on the T.V. "That’s too bad. Jin was missing and now Kazuya. I hope Jin is okay. That Italian guy told me that he would help me to find him. No news from him since our last meeting." She let out a deep sigh. Then she got all excited when she heard the follow up news about that Jin Kazama reclaimed Mishima Zaibatsu and announced another tournament. "Jin?! He is not missing! But... what is his plan now? I will go meet him by joining the tournament." She said in determination. Just then, she got a phone call from an unknown number. Now what?
"Hello?"
"It's Claudio. I suppose you remember me."
"Uhh... the exorcist?"
"Hmph... Yes. Did you hear the news?"
"Yeah, just now. So, what is your plan? I can meet him by myself because he is not missing. I guess I don’t need help from you anymore."
"I am afraid not. You need to help me on something. Don’t you want to exorcise Jin's Devil gene?"
"Yes! I want to! Can you do that?"
"Yes, only if you help me."
"Okay, what can I do for you?"
He grinned, "You need to help me to get near Jin. Only you can do that."
"Okay! I know what I can do. I will join the tournament now!"

The next day, Xiaoyu approached the Mishima Zaibatsu hoping that she could meet Jin there. Before going in, she made a call to Claudio. "Claudio, I am going now. Are you ready?"
"Yes but... I am afraid Jin also went missing."
"What?! How?!"
"Listen, a few days ago I watched the live broadcast of that battle in volcano. Did you watch that too?"
"Yeah I did. What is the point now?"
"That’s when I had a strange feeling, a feeling when a girl with large white wings entered the scene."
"Oh yes. I saw her too. I can't see her face clearly. What is she? And I guess she is the one who abducted Kazuya."
"I received a positive sensation which means she has Angel gene."
"An Angel gene?!"
"Yes. Moreover, I had the same sensation a little while ago from the Mishima Zaibatsu. I am afraid that she was here and abducted Jin."
"No. No way! I will save him!" She quickly hung up the phone and entered the building. She came across some beaten up soldiers. She asked one of the soldiers of what happened.
"Boss told us not to tell anything to anyone."
"But I am an important person to him."
"He never mentioned that. So sorry, we can't tell you."
"Okay. Does anyone here other than these soldiers?"
"Yes, our Tekken force leader along with his android companion and Mr. Chaolan, owner of Violet system were helping our boss."
"Where are they now?"
"I don’t know. They together went somewhere to spy on someone but they didn’t tell us the detail." Actually, they are following Jin.
"Did someone abduct Jin?"
"What? No! He has some business. So he went somewhere." Seems not convincing. She thought. Xiaoyu got frustrated and went back to home thinking that the Angel abducted Jin.

Some days passed, she got another phone call from Claudio. "You got any news?" She asked.
"Not news, but I felt something strange."
"What is it?"
"I can feel that Jin is free from Devil gene."
"Really?! How?! I need to fi-" Claudio interrupted her.
"But I am also afraid that if someone is dead, the Devil gene would leave as well."
"No! Do you think that Angel might kill him? Look, she is an 'Angel'"
"That’s why I think that he might be exorcised. I suppose my part in it ended. But I have to find that Angel and Jin and confirm the things."
"You are right! Did you feel the same for Kazuya?"
"No. I wonder why."
"I am not going to stop searching Jin!"

Xiaoyu been trying to enter the Mishima Zaibatsu for several time after that conversation with Claudio. But the guards and soldiers kept pushing her away. I don’t think the guards would ever let their boss die or letting him in danger. I think it's his order and there must be a reason to do. I have to wait for some days. She decided to wait for Jin in hope.
After several weeks, Claudio informed her about Kazuya has been exorcised. "Now what?"
"I noticed that the Tekken force leader Lars Alexandersson is standing outside the HQ. It's a good chance to speak to him."
"All right! I am going now!" I have to convince that man to meet Jin. I have to give the best shot!

LARS' POV:
Today seems like the work is not that heavy comparing to the previous days, I sighed. The public is starting to trust on our side and the plus point is that G-Corporation has owned by none. I have to inform Jin on our progress and tell him that it's doing great. Alisa and I are growing closer and I feel guilty about that she is an android. Lee became my best friend and he is helping us a lot. I finally went outside the HQ and just watching the city observing the result of our progress. A familiar girl wearing two ponytail and an orange outfit (Tekken 7 outfit) running towards me. Isn't she Jin's friend? She tried to break in the Mishima Zaibatsu several times before. Ugh, she is annoying. Lets settle this today.
"What is your problem? Can you stop annoying us?"
"I will never give up until I meet Jin. And I decided to meet him TODAY!"
"I am afraid you can't." I sighed.
"Why? I think he is in danger. YOU had done something to him." Seriously, I want to kick her ass.
"He is in a very safe place now and happier than ever before."
"What do you mean?"
"He said not to tell anyone."
"I am his friend! I need to know!" I can't handle her. I don’t want to hurt this little kid either. At least, I will call Jin and ask about it.
"Wait, I will ask him." She started to jump up and down in excitement.

NARRATOR'S POV:
Present....

Maya wearing her black cat suit and mask driving the car while Jin is sitting beside the driving seat. Maya is back to the serious duty expression that means she could be expressionless and cold. She is focusing on the road and driving silently. Therefore, there is an awkward silence in the car until Jin breaks the silence.
"Where is the blindfold?"
"What?" With her monotone.
"The blindfold that you used on me first time. Am I supposed to know the route?"
"Yes. Because you gained my trust."
"So, you didn’t trust me at the first time."
"Technically yes. I have to, due to protecting the secret identity."
"I see." He focused on the window and memorizing the route, even Maya noticed that. After a small pause, Maya breaks the silence with her monotone voice.
"Ling Xiaoyu, she is cute." Jin's head shot to Maya's side.
"Oh. You must know her. Since you watched me."
"Yeah. And nice couple." What the hell she is talking about?
"Couple? We are just friends. I don’t want to ruin the friendship."
"Oh, my bad. I misunderstood. But she has a crush on you and caring about you."
"How do you know that?"
"Do you forget what my job is?"
"Oh okay. However, I rather had a sense of that she might develop her feelings towards me. But I want to maintain as friends. I don’t want to ruin it like I said before."
"I see. Are you going to be one of the people including me who want to die a virgin?"
"Huh? Where do the questions coming from?"
"From my mouth." He frowned his eyebrows. "Just kidding. You used to avoid close relationship with anyone. I understand why. Since you are free from Devil gene, I wonder if you are still the same."
"I-I don’t know. I am not in love quest. That’s not my main goal. However... t-that doesn’t mean I didn’t change. I might fall in love with someone..." I think he is blushing. Hm, how cute.
"I see. I also thought before that you are a gay. That one Korean guy... What is his name? Uhhhh... ah it's Hwoarang. Looks like he is obsessed with you." Is she purposely teasing me around?
"Obsessed? What are you talking about? He just wants to compete me to prove that he is stronger than I am. We are just rivals. And it doesn’t mean that I against being a gay. As long as it's love, I don’t care about gender, race, or anything."
"You think like I expected. I had a feeling that you are open-minded. You impressed me."
A small smile formed on Jin's face and lowered his head. "You said that you want to die a virgin. Why?"
"You know that I fear that I hurt others."
"Oh, you claimed yourself that you are dangerous to others. Honestly, to me that’s an absurd reason."
She sighed, "Whatever, you don’t even know what I am struggling with."
He keeps focusing on the road straight and talking in his usual calm way. "I never had been too open with anyone. Now, I feel comfortable talking to you openly. I feel like somehow we shared similar experiences. The only difference is you know my story, but I don't know yours. I never had seen a girl like you. Most of the girls try to grab my attention. I am not actually proud of that. However, you are being yourself and you respect your own value. You don’t give up yourself for anyone. You can see how impressed I am since I am talking too much."
"I am so glad that you are comfortable with me. And don’t worry; I will listen to you even if you talk too much."
"To be honest, I wanted to know about you and want to protect you. I know you don’t like this."
"That’s unnecessary. I know why you are doing. It's to show your gratefulness to me."
"I care about you as well." She stopped the car because they arrived to the Mishima Zaibatsu. "I will wait here." She must be feeling uncomfortable to meet people. He nodded to her.
She came outside the car and leaned against it while watching Jin. Lars and Xiaoyu were waiting just outside the Mishima Zaibatsu so it's easy to watch by Maya. Lars noticed Jin, "Oh there he is."
Xiaoyu quickly turned to see Jin and ran excitedly to him. "Jiiiiin!"
"Xiao, what are you doing here?"
"I was worried about you! Where have you been?"
"Look, I am in a safe place. I can tell you everything because I trust you. Just be patient okay."
"Actually, there is someone who wants to meet you."
"Who?"
The exorcise came there out of nowhere by flicking his hair. "It's me, Jin Kazama."
"Who are you?"
"I am Claudio Serafino, the leader of the Archers of Sirius, which means I am an exorcist. Unfortunately, looks like someone exorcised your Devil gene. I used Xiaoyu as bait to meet you. But I am going to use you as a bait to meet that girl who exorcised you."
"You can't meet her." He said that strongly. Claudio and Xiaoyu noticed Maya who is standing against the car. Even she is watching them. Is that the girl who exorcised him and abducted Kazuya? What she is doing here... with Jin?! Xiaoyu thought.
"Why not? I need to know how she exorcised you."
Xiaoyu interrupted, "Did she abducted you and Kazuya?! Tell me! I will save you! Don’t be afraid!"
"Just calm down, Xiao. She never abducted us. She helped us. She has Angel gene that’s why she exorcise Kazuya and me. I will explain you everything in private."
Claudio pointed out Maya, "You!" and beckoned her with his fingers, "Come here." Why he is calling me?
She walked towards the scene but stands besides Jin to be comfortable. "What do you want?"
"You have Angel gene, huh?"
"Yes, so what? I know who you are." Must be another descendant from Angel like Jun. She thought.
"I know that you would probably know me." He grinned. "We will meet again soon. Ciao." He flicked his hair again and proceeded to walk. Now Xiaoyu is glaring at Maya.
"Who are you anyway? What are you doing with Jin?"
"I am Maya and I am protecting Jin."
"Pfft! Jin don't need protection from anyone. You really don’t know him that well."
"In that case, I apologize if I lack my knowledge about Jin." She slightly bowed towards Xiaoyu.
Jin steps forward slightly from Maya, "She knows me very well than anyone. Anyone in the world needs protection at any case if they are weak or strong. She protects me from getting spotted by other people."
Why is he supporting her? Why does she know him than me? She squinted her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows towards her. "Jin, just tell me what happened to you and why are you with her?"
Jin looked at Maya for permission to tell the truth and she gives him a little nod. "I will tell you in short. She saved my mother when Ogre attacked her. Then they live together until now in secrecy. I will tell you why later. Then she exorcised Kazuya's Devil gene and mine. Now I am at her secret organization where I kept sheltered secretly because they are protecting me from the people who want to revenge me. However, I am also taking my responsibilities of what I did. So, she is the one who looks after me as well."
"I am so happy that you found your mother, Jin! But do you really trust her. Why she is wearing a mask?"
The words from Xiaoyu hurt Jin, so he quickly holds Maya's hand, which made her gasp at him. "I trust her. How can't I trust her? I know her well. And she is wearing her mask to protect her identity." This made Xiaoyu shocked a little.
Maya squeezes his hand, "It's okay Jin. I believe she won't tell anyone for you. I will show her my face."
"Are you sure?" She nodded and slowly took off her mask. Xiaoyu looked so surprised now. I-Is she.. Is she...HER?
"Wait! You are the infamous Maya! What are you doing here?" Xiaoyu sounds more surprised.
"Well, this is my secret identity. Please don’t tell anyone." Xiaoyu's jaw was still dropped. "And thank you for caring about Jin when he has no one. This really kept him going." She smiled at her. Really? Jin never told me about that. This made me happy!
"Anything for Jin!" She said enthusiastically.
"I suppose you two have to talk. I will wait near the car again." She proceeds to walk towards the car and return to her position as before. Maya... She is a model and an actor. She is so beautiful, and I afraid Jin would fall for her. No.. No.. Jin is not that type of man. Xiaoyu is spacing out.
"Xiao?" Jin interrupted her thoughts.
"Yes Jin?"
"Look, I need some help from you while I am in the organization."
"Sure Jin! Anything for you!"
"I can't tell you now, but I will text or call you once I return there."
"Sure! And please take care."
"I will. You too." She nodded by giving him an eye smile and he walks to the car. "Maya lets go."

In middle of the ride, again a doubt crossed Jin's mind. "Maya? Did you ever date before?"
She was quite surprised by the question and after a small pause, she took a deep breath. "I never dated." Jin sighed almost. "But... I had a so-called boyfriend."
"A so-called boyfriend?"
"Yeah. Back in high-school, there is a boy named Asher Shetty." That name in that list I found last night and it has 'R.I.P'. "He is a nerd and a victim of the most bullies. We become friends when we discussed about home works. Chemistry is the subject I most struggle with. He always helps me out because he has a crush on me. However, we agreed to act as a couple around school for saving each other. Because of that, he never got bullied and not many boys chasing after me. But unfortunately... he died."
"Why?"
"A-an accident." It doesn't sound like an accident. She is hiding something.
"Oh... I am sorry for that."
"It's okay. It happened." I shouldn't ask her. "I feel like I miss him a lot after I lost him." She sighed.
"I understand." He said calmly.

They arrived at the WOOCE and quickly Maya went to her room to change her tight clothes. Meanwhile, Jin was walking towards his room before his mother interrupted him. "Jin?"
"Yes mother?"
"From now on, your room is same as Maya's."
"Yeah. I know. Just I have some stuff there."
"Okay. Fair enough." She walks off and Jin went inside the room. And he locks the door.
He called Xiaoyu, "Xiao, I will explain to you about the favor I asked you."
"I will help you, Jin! Ask right away."
"I want to know more about Maya. If I need information about her, would you investigate for me on outside?" Why the hell he wants to know about Maya? And he needs my help?!
"But... why? Is that important?"
"Yes it is. If you want, you can refuse my request."
"No no. I will help you."
"You need to give me information with evidences and I will tell you when."
"Okay Jin. I will try my best."
"Thank you, Xiao."
He hangs up the phone and planned to research about her more on internet first to know basic information. "I need to find her high-school name." He started to research about her on the internet that night. Moreover, he find some interesting information about her.

A/N: If you are a Tekken fan, Tekken Amino is the best community to hang out. No one forced me to do the promotion or anything. But that community is friendlier, the leaders are awesome, you can chat or role-play and updates on Tekken. My account is Maya {Angel} in Tekken Amino and I even role-play as Maya there. It's the best community I had so far. I got motivation from there to keep writing.
Sign up to rate and review this story