Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > A Place for Us to Dream

New Resolve

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki tells Anna that killed Yasuo's kitsune and she plans on repaying the deed.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2018-09-29 - 350 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: New Resolve:

"And they're gone now?" Tsuzuki asked. He looked at Anna's wrists.

"Yes," she said. Her husband noticed the burns were completely gone.

"Is he dead?" Anna asked.

"No," Tsuzuki said. "But we killed his kitsune."

"We?" she asked. He climbed on top of her.

"Hisoka, Airi-chan, and me," he said. "I came up with it myself."

"You did?"

"Yes."

"But why?"

He kissed her forehead. "I wanted to. You're free now. So are Daisuke and his sisters." Anna stared at him with a stunned look on her face.

"I don't understand," she said.

"Understand what?" Tsuzuki asked.

"I mean," Anna said. "I am grateful! But why just the kitsune? Why not him too?"

Tsuzuki smiled and tapped the side of his nose. "For punishment."

"Huh?"

He tried not to laugh. "I don't like killing as you know."

"Yes…"

"Well, I am a shinigami and I have a job to do. So, I decided on an alternate. I can still keep him alive but end your curse. So, I killed the kitsune."

"Just like that?" Anna asked.

"No, I had help," he said.

"Airi and Hisoka?"

"Yes." Tsuzuki kissed Anna on the lips.

"But what will happen to him now?"

"That's on him. He's no use to Haruka without his kitsune. Killing him would be too generous. I wasn't being nice to him." He sounded so bitter when he said that. But he made himself to smile again. "He'll stay alive until his judgement comes."

"How can you be sure he won't come after us?" she asked.

"What can he do?" the shinigami asked. He cuddled up to her. "We only have Haruka."

"Are you sure?" Anna asked.

"Yes," Tsuzuki said. "The nightmare's almost over." He nuzzled her on the neck. Anna closed her eyes and murmured. Already, she had to pay him back. Anna had the one thing in mind.

"I love you too," he said. They shared another kiss. In that kiss, Anna's planning began. Actually it was already in motion. Tonight gave her the one push she needed to go through with her planning.
Sign up to rate and review this story