Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > A Place for Us to Dream

One-Woman Army

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki finally rejects Muraki and goes home. Anna puts the pieces together and decides to put an end her husband's problem.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Muraki,Tsuzuki - Published: 2018-09-30 - 402 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Seventeen: One-Woman Army:

"Get off me," Tsuzuki growled. Muraki gave him a devilish grin.

"What is the matter, Tsuzuki-san?" he asked. The doctor tried to kiss him, but Tsuzuki pushed him off. The shinigami glared at his harasser. Muraki noticed his body language. Fists clenched, fire is his violet eyes, tensed-up body, and furrowed brows.

"What is this?" Muraki asked.

"I said no," Tsuzuki said. "I do not like you!"

"You're turning me down?" Muraki asked. The shinigami rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Where are you going?" the doctor asked.

"Home!" Tsuzuki shouted. "To my wife and child! This is some bullshit." He opened the door.

"Tsuzuki-san," Muraki said.

"Goodbye Muraki," Tsuzuki said. "I don't want to see you ever again. Leave me alone."

"Tsuzuki-san, do you even know what you are saying?" he asked.

"Goodbye," the shinigami repeated. He walked out the door.

"Tsuzuki-san!" Muraki said. The door slid closed. Just like that, the doctor was alone in the darkened hotel room. How could this have happened? The doctor's anger flickered as he saw the answer.

That woman.

Kimoto-Tsuzuki Anna. She was a bad influence on the shinigami. He used to be passive. Muraki could've easily dominated him. But now…

Muraki had fire in his eyes. She had to go.

-10:00 p.m.-

Anna sat in the living room, waiting. She looked up when she heard the door open.

"I'm home," Tsuzuki said as he walked into the apartment. Anna rushed over to him.

"Welcome home," she said. Anna noticed him frowning.

"Babe, what's wrong?" she asked. "Where have you been?" He wouldn't answer. Tsuzuki looked her in the eye.

"Babe, what's going on?" Anna asked. "Did something happen?"

"A complete waste of time," was all Tsuzuki would say. He walked past his wife in the hallway. Anna watched with a puzzled look on her face. She followed him to Kirika-chan's room. The shinigami looked happier when playing with the baby.

"Hey, did you miss daddy?" Tsuzuki asked Kirika-chan. "Did you miss daddy?" Anna stood in the doorway, frowning. He didn't need to tell her where he went or what happened. She had a good guess.

/This has got to end/, Anna thought.

But first, she needed to track down the depraved doctor. Lucky for her, the wait wouldn't have to last long. Meanwhile, Tsuzuki played with Kirika-chan's little toes. The baby's soft giggles made the mood lighter.
Sign up to rate and review this story