Categories > Anime/Manga > Rockman.exe > Rockman.exe: mysterious net navi

Rockman.exe: mysterious net navi

by Syona 0 reviews

there is a rumor in the city that there is a kid working for world 3 wither their mysterious net navi. can netto and the others uncover this madness and find out why a kid like themselves joine...

Category: Rockman.exe - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2018-11-20 - 287 words

0Unrated
in ACDC Town on a sidewalk which Netto was skating down on with the wheels on his shoes,
he had his arms behind his head thinking of stuff until he heard meiru and dex's voices as meiru caught up with him on her scooter she seemed out of breathe.
"Mei-" before he could finish his sentence Meiru started to speak as she caught her breathe, "Netto, did you hear the news?" she said to Netto and he shook his head no as he slowed his skating to a stop and faced her curiously.

"what news?" he said and Meiru took her P.E.T from her belt and started fiddling with it and then she faced the screen to him showing an article.
Netto read it and a shocked expression appeared on his face, "a kid? joining world three?" he said shockingly,
Meiru nodded she was just as surprised as she put her pet away.

Dex looked at Netto, "they say his name is Vincent" he added and Netto began to think as he skated slowly with Meiru and Dex until an idea came to him.
"maybe we can check this kid out" Netto said and Meiru agreed with him, "yeah!" she said looking a Dex who also agreed.

suddenly a beeping sound is heard from Netto's pet, he takes it out from his belt and looks at the screen, "what is it?" Netto said to Rockman and he started to speak, "you beeter get going netto, your mother is making dinner early today remember?" Rockman said and Netto smiled sheepishly to the Meiru and Dex, "i better go but we will plan something tomorrow" he said and Meiru smiled waving to him as he skated off.
Sign up to rate and review this story