Categories > Anime/Manga > Rockman.exe > Rockman.exe: mysterious net navi

new kid?

by Syona 0 reviews

at dinner Netto continues to think about a plan on how to learn more on the new kid in world 3. and the next day they get a new kid at school!

Category: Rockman.exe - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-11-20 - 1228 words

0Unrated
as Netto made it home he looked around the house, "im home" he said loudly as he bent down to deactivate the wheels on his shoes and head for the kitchen.
he saw his mom finishing cooking dinner as she turned around smiling, "hey Netto" she said and Netto smiled "hi mom" he said sitting at the table looking at her for a moment.

"so how was school today?" his mom said to him turning towards the stove and Netto didnt answer he had his arms behind his head as he was thinking until Rockman interrupted his thoughts "Netto your mom just said how was school" he said in a whispering pattern with his hand on the side of his mouth from within his belt,
"oh it was great" netto quickly replied moving his arms on the table with a sheepish grin on his face.

his mom chuckled quietly as she brung the plat of cooked fish to the table and moved it to the center, then she went to the stove again and brought back a small bowl of rice and gave it to Netto.
he took a piece from the cooked fish and put it in his mouth and then started eating some rice.

after dinner he got ready for bed, "Goodnight mom" he said and his mother copied with the same before he layed on his bed and his pet was on its stand and he turned the light out and went to sleep.

the next morning Netto woken up with a yawn and groggily sat up on the side of the bed,
"morning Netto" Rockman said and he smiled "morning Rockman" Netto replied as he stood up and got ready for school.
he grabbed his pet and put it in his belt before walking downstairs,
he headed for the kitchen where his mom was making breakfast.

as he sat in the chair his mom served some breakfast to him on the table in which he began to eat.
Netto was eating a little to quick and his mom interrupted his eating, "Netto slowdown" she said a bit concerned,
"oh sorry" he said slowing down his eating.

he ate until it wa gone and stood up from his chair, "i gotta go mom" he said walking away,
"ok have a good day at school" she said and netto nodded leaving the house.
before he went any further Netto activated his wheels on his shoes and started skating down the sidewalk,
Meiru was leaving her house aswell and started catching up, "morning Netto" she said smiling and he looked at her smiling to, "morning" and started catching a little speed which made Meiru giggled as she got on her scooter and began to push herself forward trying to catch up.

they raced towards the school and just as they almost made it Dex came on his ride getting mad at Netto for being with Meiru as usual and catching up with them.
Netto and Meiru stop as they reach the school and so does Dex sept a little behind them.\,
Netto deactivates his wheels and Meiru folds up her scooter and they walk into class together.

in class all the children started chatting and being a bit noisy until ms. yuri tried to quiet them down.
after quietting the class down she began to speak, "good morning class" she said "we have a new student in our class as of today" ms. yuri looked to the door and saw a girl about Netto's age, she had red hair and blue eyes and was wearing a white shirt and black pants,
"wow the new kid she's pretty" one of the boys in the classroom said quietly and that made Meiru mad a little.

"introduce yourself" ms. yuri said to the girl and she shyly came to te front of the class, "uhm, hello m-my name is Ayame" she said shyly and did a small bow "nice to meet you all" Ayame smiled and ms. yuri nodded softly and smiled to her "that was good ayame, you can sit in an empty seat" she said and Ayame walked slowly passed everyone and most of the boys were saying sit by me even though those seats were filled.

she continued to walk til she found an empty seat right next to Netto! in which she sat down in with her head faced forward to ms. yuri.
"ok class since Ayame is new, we are gonna hold a practice test" ms. yuri said "ok i want all of you to plug in you net navi's" and ms yuri did so herself.
all the students followed after, Netto's Rockman, Meiru's Roll, Dex's Gutsman, yai's glyde and the new kid Ayame's Dragonman were all logged into cyberworld.

"now remember class the chips you choose have different affects" ms. yuri said as she starts fiddling with her screen on her desk and you could suddenly hear her net navi speak, "activating demo virus's" it said as big round black virus's with mining helmets start walking around at the net navi's/

netto seemed determined as he took out his chips, Rockman starts shooting at the virus's which dispear, Ntto picks up his sword battle chip and inserts it into his pet which makes Rockmans arm turn into a sword as he hold it to the side before stretching it out running at a virus and attacks it which makes it disappear.
he continues to shoot the virus's as the sword disappears,
yai takes out a chip and sees its super vulcan which she inserts into the pet and Glyde's hand turned into a machine gun and he used the other one to hold the handle as it shot at the virus's causing about two to disappear.

dex was next he looked at one of the virus's and used gutsman's battlechip GutsManV5, Gutsman slammed his hammer belly on a virus which went poof and disappeared.
the new kid Ayame inserted a chip and Dragonman started to breathe fire at one of the virus's which disappeared and roll took a pink heart out and threw it at one of the virus's.

the virus's eyes showed hearts as they fell in a love trance for Roll,
"attack them!" Roll commanded the virus and it looked angered at the other virus's in which it did attack as it started pounding its pickaxe at the others who disappear.

the virus's trance fell after that started going after roll again, Meiru took a chip from her case and inserted it and a long sword grew from her arm which she used to attack the virus.
after all the virus's were gone ms. yuri nodded, "nice job everyone and you to ayame" she said "ok lets log out" in whach ms yuri was the first to do so,
"Rockman Log-out" Netto said unplugging the plug from his desk and Rockman was back in the pet.

they continued class until school ended and Neto zipped off on his wheels and Meiru followed but they slowed down seeing Ayame, she was getting in a car which started driving away, Netto gave signal and started to folow and Meiru followed too.
Dex was the last one but he followed them curiously and yai walked out seeing them leave wondering what theyre up to she gets in her limo and makes the driver follow them.
Sign up to rate and review this story