Categories > Anime/Manga > Rockman.exe > Rockman.exe: mysterious net navi

the partial revealing

by Syona 0 reviews

Netto, Meiru, Dex, and Yai all follow Ayame to her house, and sneak inside. they overhear Ayame talking to someone who turns out to be a member of the world 3, the strange thing is she sounds like...

Category: Rockman.exe - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Published: 2018-11-20 - 591 words

0Unrated
Netto continued to follow the car aswell as Meiru and Dex,
as the car comes to a stop Ayame walks out and goes in her house and Netto follows to the front of the house and goes to her front door and knocks.

Ayame opens the door and sees Netto, "oh hi..." Ayame said "Netto right?" and Netto nods and Ayame sees Meiru and Dex,
"and you must be Meiru and Dex?" she said shyly and they look at each other then Netto in surprised.

netto rose his shoulders up and down shrugging not knowing how she knows theyre names either, Ayame invites them all in and they enter her living room, "you can sit" Ayame said and Neto, Meiru and Dex sit on the sofa a bit confused.
suddenly a loud beeping is heard in the room and the group look confused, "oh sorry about that ill be right back" Ayame said walking in another room closing the door and in a minute or two the beeping stopped.

Netto crept closer to the door and listened, "Netto what are you doing" she said quietly and Netto shushed her with his index finger in front of his mouth quietly,
he continued to listen real closely as voices began to come in,
"yes sir the person you wanting is in my house" said a male voice,
"well keep him there till we can get there" an older man's voice said.

netto was confused he couldnt hear Ayame and decided to open the door slowly and peek in and he saw a boy wearing sunglasses and there was a old man on a big screen with a eye glass.
Netto looked shocked recognizing its Vincent from the news, and she looked around not seeing Ayame anywhere, He looked at the others shock still on his face.

"what is it Netto?" Meiru said as Netto closed the gap in the door quietly and crept back over to Meiru and Dex,
"i think Ayame is Vincent" he whispered to them, Meiru looked at Dex and back at Netto letting out a tiny giggle, "seriously Netto, why would a girl wanna be a guy" she said and Dex laughed with her.

"a disguise?" Netto said "also they said they wanted someone, and the guy on the screen said to keep him here" Netto whispered more and Dex looked confused,
"i think theyre after you Netto" he said and Netto looked confused "why me?" he said.
"cause you defeated most of world three" Meiru answered "and if that really is Ayame in disguise, then shes the one" and Netto thought about it.

suddenly the door opened and Netto sat on the sofa acting natural as well as the others,
"sorry it took so long" Ayame said walking out and closing the door, "would you guys like some juice or anything to drink" she added, Netto smiled and shook his head slowly "i think we better go before it gets late" he said to her and Meiru and Dex nodded agreeing.

"no you mustn't go yet" Ayame said "you just got here" and Netto knew she was stalling him as ordered to,
"no realy i have a tight curfew" he said standing up,
"me too, i have piano practice tomorrow" Meiru said agreeing to Netto's word.

"no you cant Netto" Ayame said still trying to get him to stay for her boss "also Meiru and Dex can leave but i dont want Netto to leave" Ayame acted more and more innocent even though Neto knew what he saw.
Sign up to rate and review this story