Categories > Anime/Manga > Rockman.exe > Rockman.exe: mysterious net navi

Stalling the innocent

by Syona 0 reviews

Ayame continues to stall Netto as she waits for Dr. wily's arrival who is her boss, Dr. wily wants Netto cause she wants to Get rid of Rockman

Category: Rockman.exe - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Published: 2018-11-20 - 384 words

0Unrated
Netto grins sheepishly unsure of what to do "fine ill stay a little longer" he said "but i have a curfew like other kids do" hearing this made Ayame happy,
"im not leaving Netto" Meiru said shaking her head "he's my friend" and Dex peered at Meiru and smiled "and im not leaving Meiru" he said as he sat there beside her.

"ok?" Ayame said confusedly cause she only wanted Netto "well ill go get some juice" and she walked into a hallway and went east to the kitchen.
"Netto..." Meiru said "are you sure she's Vincent" she began to whisper the last part and Netto nodded, "i Heard a male voice and Ayame was not in sight" he whispered in Meiru's ear but then suddenly he sat up straight as he started hearing foot steps.

Ayame walked back into the living room and served glasses of juice to Netto, Meiru and Dex,
Netto takes a sip of his juice and so does the others but suddenly a beep was heard but this time it came from Ayame's pet shi h she removes from her belt, "ill be back" she said as she walks in the hallway.
"what is it?" she said to her Netnavi "im kind of busy" an her net navi started to speak,
"you got an email from Dr Wily mam" it said and she pulled the imbox up and saw the email and started reading it, 'we are almost there' she read to herself and then put the pet away and walked out to Netto and the others, "sorry anyway" Ayame said "do you like to Virus bust Netto?" and Netto looked at her "well... i guess" he said confused.
suddenly a car pulled up in Ayame's driveway, Yai, who was hiding by a tree looked out her window curious of who that was.

an old man got out of the car aswell as an indian like man name Yahoot, "dr. willy sir" Yahoot said "are you sure this is a good idea" Dr. wily got angry "are you questioning my work" Dr Wily said and Yahoot shook his head "no sir" he said.
Yai got shocked noticing the two as she got her pet and emailed Netto about Dr. Wily,
she kept looking at them trying to remain unseen.
Sign up to rate and review this story