Categories > Anime/Manga > Rockman.exe > Rockman.exe: mysterious net navi

the battle

by Syona 0 reviews

Netto recieves an email from Yai about the world three. the leader of WWW Dr. Wily has a battle against Netto meanwhile Meiru and Dex has a battle against Yahoot and his netNavi Magic man, but ...

Category: Rockman.exe - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Published: 2018-11-20 - 422 words

0Unrated
Netto's pet beeped and he took it out from his belt and looked and saw he had an email which he begin to read, he was shocked he knew it already but he tried not to show his shock.
"what is it?" Meiru asked Netto and he showed her the email which shocked her aswell but they tried to pretend it was nothing,
"why do you guys seem shocked for?" Ayame asked "what are you looking at" and Netto smiled thinking of what to say "its just an email from a friend thats all" he said putting the pet away.

"ok" Ayame peered out the window and then looked at netto, "ill be back, i better go tell my brother his friends are here" Ayame walked in the hallway and went by her bedroom door "bro your friends are here" she said with a loud voice "ok." she said in Vincent's voice also loud.

and she went down the hallway to the living room and peeked her head out, "ok um i gotta go but my brother will be out" after Ayame said that she walked to her back door and opened and closed it as if she left through the back door.
a look of confusion was on Netto's face but he already knew she was Vincent,
suddenly a knock was on the door and Vincent walked out of the hallway and answered the door. "hi vincent" Dr. Wily said "hes still here right....?" Vincent's head nods and points to Netto, Netto looked angry and determined, "why doesnt he looked shocked to see me?" Dr. Wily said looking at Vincent and Yahoot angrily.

"maybe it cause i already knew you were coming," Netto said to him and Dr. Wily got angrier "How!" he said "did you tell him!" Dr. Wily faced Vincent and he shook his head no,
"i didnt..." Vincent said and Netto looked at him "i overheard your conversation in the other room" he said Netto was going to say that he's a girl but he didnt want to want to dispose of her identity to him.

"i see.." Dr. Wily said "well then you know my plan of why im here also? hmm" Netto nodded "you want to Delete Rockman" he said and Dr. Wily grinned evily, "thats correct" he said and he walked over to Netto.
"so you know what we are gonna do?" he asked Netto nodded "battle" he answered and Dr. Wily nodded as he leads him to a empty room with a cyberworld connector.
Sign up to rate and review this story