Categories > Original > Drama > The Accomplice

The best years pt.2

by PacoDust 0 reviews

A little bit more detail on the same day but from Jasons point of view.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2018-12-04 - 1640 words

0Unrated
I'm standing by my locker before the first bell when Claire approaches me. I grab my stuff and turn to her,"Good morning, beautiful." She smiles and clears her throat looking down. I can see her blush slightly, she's such a bimbo, but she's hot. Like Jennifer Lawrence, but shorter with black hair and big ass boobs. Now that I think about it I don't give her enough credit. She's got freckles and green eyes, she's definitely hot. She's also been talking to me and I haven't been listening.She hasn't realized though so I'll change the subject.
"Are you coming over later?" I ask her
"Shhhh, don't tell everybody! I'll be there after 9. I have yearbook work." She says quietly. I chuckle a little bit and wink at her. She blushes again, "Don't be late to class Jason" she says as she saunters off down the hall. I'm not going to class though, I have to make a couple transactions before lunch. At some point around middle school being poor had gotten old. Real old, and we were tired of it. We'd sold candy in the hallways to get by and now we sold bigger things. Whiter, powdery, more potent things at that. Florida was definitely the place for it. My inheritance was decent so after investing a little of it, I had an ok cover up. I had to use Claire's name on some things, so I wouldn't set off any red flags with the IRS. A previously homeless high school Junior with a Corvette? Suspicious, I'd be asking to be investigated. Claire's got daddy money though, so little dolly could probably have three if she asks. Zay had eventually opened up a little, but not a lot. He was smart though and that combined with his ability to blend made him good at other things. If you needed somebody to disappear, you could give him four racks and poof, they were gone. Zay had definitely turned into the bodyguard type, but he kept a good cover because honestly he isn't a bad dude. I know you're like how is a killer not a bad dude, but look at it like this. If someone didn't hate you enough to pay him, he wouldn't kill you just because. The little nerd does his homework and even volunteers at the local animal shelter. Matter fact He's in the class Im about to pass. I throw up a peace sign at him through the glass and he nods back. I turn into the school auditorium and head towards the stage. There's a door in the orchestra pit, I go through. It leads me to a hallway under the stage, during school plays the actors use this passage to run back and forth handling props and costume changes or whatever. There's offices down here, a bathroom and of course, an exit. I takeoff out the door and slide through a hole in the fence. I'll be back, but for now I have business to handle.

I make it back right after the second lunch bell. I head down the steps and towards our usual table where Zays is already sitting, pencil in hand scribbling away. I slide onto the table next to him and toss my bag on a chair. He's working on some type of math work. I don't know why, the girls around here would do it for him. We weren't out of place anymore, we obviously had money. The girls loved us, well they loved me. Zay always acts all shy, like he's scared of pussy. He ain't no virgin but he definitely could take advantage more often. Speaking of girls here come the few that feel special for sitting by me. One of them hands me the notes she took earlier and tries to start a conversation. I brush her off for the moment so I can talk to my cousin for a moment. "Damn, so what we gonna do today brain?" I ask him as I snatch his pencil from him. He turns to me and laughs "Same thing we do everyday Pinky, taking over the world." He holds up his fist, I dap it and hand him back his pencil. "Speaking of taking over the world, I see you've already gotten started." He motions towards my duffle bag, knowing where I've been. "Well you know the early bird gets the worm. Matter of fact I picked up something for you." I reach in the bag and hand him a stack of money I'd tucked away under some gym shorts. He drops it in his backpack and goes back to writing. “All of these girls that could do that for you and you do it at lunch.” I shake my head a little. “These girls didn't do the work that helped me skip sixth grade. Besides I like being lowkey.” He says with a little shrug. I reach in my duffle bag and grab a bag of chips I bought on my way back. I pop them open and offer him some, but he declines, too busy writing. “So you mean to tell me not one of these young ladies has caught your eye?” He stops writing for a moment while he thinks before saying, “You know what? That girl Indi was the first thing came to mind. She stays on my mind honestly.” He says.
“Indi?” I echo, “Volleyball Indi?”
“Volleyball Indi. I'd mess around and marry that girl if she blinked at me twice.”
I'm a bit surprised to be honest, but not really. I'd never really paid her much attention now that I thought about it, I should have… “Well glad you spoke up before I got ready to fuck her. I'll invite her to the next little get together.” Since we had so much extra money Zay and I had bought a little house in the county. Nothing fancy just two bedrooms and plenty of space for two guys to fuck up. We basically lived in a frat house at this point, it was great. Of course this meant we did plenty of partying, but because my cousin was so quiet we had called them “get togethers” at first. It never worked and they always turned into parties. At this point we just called it that for fun, we knew it'd be a party. The lunch bell rings and we decide on a day as we're gathering our things. After we decide on next Friday I turn to the girl I had ignored earlier, “Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you beautiful, but there's gonna be a party at my place next friday. I'd love to see you there, bring your friends it'll be fun” she nods and takes off with my message like a carrier pigeon. I tell at least 4 other girls the exact same thing in the hallway, but with a different opening. I head towards the gym. All Varsity players have gym last period. They basically just start practice early, so I lean up against the wall by the locker room doors and wait. Just my luck, here comes Indi Johnson, bouncing down the hall. I slide over and lean onto the door frame blocking her from going in. “How's it going sweetheart?” I smile at her, but she doesn't go down as quickly as most girls. “Can I do something for you Jason?” She asks, with one eyebrow raised. She's got on leggings, with a hoodie and uggs. Your typical girl in fall outfit. Her Faux Locs are fresh and her lipgloss is clear making it look like her lips are covered in glass. They'd probably look good covering my dick too. She's fine no doubt, too bad Zay asked for her. “ Actually you can help. I lost my number so I need yours.” She doesn't even smirk and her expression quickly fades into a look of business. I don't know what's wrong with this girl, geez. “Alright then Ms.Serious honestly I'm here on behalf of my little cousin Zayvier.” She relaxes a little and I can tell I have her interest again. “ Zay's kinda shy, he didn't send me I came on my own, but I know he's feeling you. I would appreciate it if you'd attend our little get together next Friday, if you're not too busy?” She smiles a little and looks down, “I didn't know Zay had ever paid me any attention.” She's smiling all hard, damn you'll smile for Zay though, huh bitch? It's my turn to raise my eyebrows at her. “Okay,” she says pushing past me, “I'll be there”. She heads into the locker room just as the bell rings.
I hop out the shower just as Claire is arriving. I let her in and she's carrying a bunch of bags. She's been grocery shopping for me, how sweet of her. I put away the stuff she brought minus a box of cookies and we disappear into my room. She flops down on a beanbag and kicks off her shoes. She's moving too slow for me though, I have to be up in the morning and I don't really want her to talk to me. I slide my hands up her thighs and push her skirt out the way. She starts unbuttoning her top as I hook my fingers into the top of her seamless purple boy shorts and snatch them down. She jumps a little and I press my hand on her stomach to hold her down as I slide my tongue in circles over her clit. I tongue fuck her for about ten minutes straight before I slide inside of her. I grab her leg and hold it back by her head and try to let her distract me from the other voices in my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story