Categories > Original > Horror > The monster deep down

The monster deep down

by Catgirl1 0 reviews

Title is cheesy. I suck at summaries. Just read the story if you like miraculous, Tokyo Ghoul, and violent junk. I'll update later

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2018-11-19 - 1236 words

0Unrated
Chat Noir and Ladybug walked on a roof. "I forgot to tell you." Ladybug said.
"What?" Chat asked.
"I'm one of those monsters that supposedly want to destroy Paris."
"There's a lot of them. Which are you?"
"A vampire."
"Oh, okay. I can't give you any of my blood though."
"I don't care. I don't need it that often."
"Huh."
"What?"
"I guess I don't know that much about... people like you. What do you think about the ghouls?" Chat asked.
"Dangerous. Maybe more than any monster I know. My friends from school, one's a witch, the other is a werewolf... they think there's a ghoul in my school."
"Yeah?" Chat looked up at her. "Yes, but they aren't completely ghoul."
"What do you mean?"
"They have a slight scent of human, like some sort of hybrid."
"You never answered me."
"Huh?"
"Do you hate ghouls?"
"Yes. The binge eaters."
"I can get that."
"Anyway, this guy who might be a ghoul... he's my crush and we've been told to turn them all in to the CCG. How are we going to be able to do that?"
"Well, first I would ask myself, is he a binge eater? Then if I figured out that he was, I'd ask them why. Some do it because they hate people for killing a loved one, especially if that ghoul didn't do anything bad."
"And if they weren't?"
"Don't turn them in. They'll hate all mankind. They have their secret for a reason. Right now there's a family I know that are ghouls and they're in hiding because of what they are, even though they don't kill people. What about you? Do you kill people?"
"Of course not! I just get blood samples from donate places. Paris respects vampires."
"Oh, lucky you." Chat said.
"What?"
"In my civilian life, my mom was... in a bad accident and ever since my dad started treating me like I was a ghoul. He beat me, threatened to kill me."
"That's terrible." Ladybug gasped.
"Don't give me sympathy. I don't need it." he said, darkly. Screams came from a few streets away. The two heroes went right towards the noise to find an akumatized woman, her eyes black and red and her kagune was on her arm, so sharp that it would kill people that it touched. "I HATE ALL HUMANS AND MONSTERS. I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"
"Ladybug, go and get the civilians off the street." Chat said. He sounded cold as he looked at the woman. "You don't tell me what to-" Ladybug looked back at her partner but he wasn't there. She sighed and did as she was told since she really didn't have time to argue. "Come on!" she told the people nearby. They followed her to safety. "Stay here!" she ordered. When she got back, she was thrown into a brick wall. "Ladybug!" Chat yelled. The akuma was laughing. Chat looked back at his opponent. "You die for that." he said.
"Chat...." Ladybug whispered. He heard her and turned his head just as the woman stuck her kagune into Chat's chest. Ladybug screamed as blood leaked out of her partner's mouth. Then, the woman gasped. Chat let out four black tentacles from his back. "Your eye.." the woman said.
Chat let his kagune tear open the lady's chest. She screamed until it was quiet. "WHY DID YOU KILL HER, CHAT?" Ladybug screamed as her ribs began to mend.
Chat picked up the corpse and bit into it. He looked back at her and Ladybug gasped. One of his eyes were black and red. He swallowed. "Because she wasn't akumatized. She killed for pleasure. I can smell when people are akumatized." he continued to eat the dead woman, ripping into her flesh, blood splattering everywhere. Ladybug winced as Chat brought out something covered with veins, blood spurting everywhere from it. "Is that-"
"Her heart? Yes." Chat took a bite and smiled. "It's really good." he said. Ladybug walked next to him. "It's disgusting." she said.
"Um, you drink blood for a living and you call this gross?"
"Sort of! YES!" she told him. He sighed and looked at it. "Alright, level with me. Do you need some right now?"
"...yes."
"Then drink." He said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes." he said. Ladybug drank some blood. It was the best taste she'd ever had, better than a normal human's. "It's really good." she said.
"Yeah. I guess it is."
"Do you eat in private?"
"Normally. Yes. Because I'm not safe. So, consider yourself very trusted." Chat ripped out the lungs and ate them. "Do you know my secret identity?" Ladybug asked. Chat looked at her. "What do you mean?" he asked before taking a bite of muscle.
"You said you can smell if somebody's akumatized." Ladybug said.
"Yes, Marinette. I know who you are. I know Carapace is Nino, that he's a werewolf. I know that Alya is a witch, and also Rena Rouge. I have a slight suspicion you don't know my identity."
"I don't." Ladybug told the truth. Chat looked up at her, but said nothing as he took another bite. "Are you good?"
"Nearly." Chat smirked. "You can stop looking at me as if I just murdered all of Paris." he told her.
"I wasn't!" Ladybug protested. Chat laughed. "Just teasing. I understand don't worry. I've gotten used to being looked at angrily in every way. Even on the most unlikely faces?"
Something about that phrase got to her. "ADRIEN!" she shrieked.
"I was wondering if you would get onto that. See? We do know each other. And if you want to shout my identity a bit louder so the world knows..."
Ladybug chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry." she replied. Chat snickered as he finished his meal. "That was a cheesy reveal."
"Tell me about it."
"Anyway, see you tomorrow." Chat ran off, leaving Ladybug sitting there before realizing that being caught by a corpse wouldn't be good and ran off. She de-transformed and lie on her bed, thinking. Chat was a ghoul with one eye. What did that mean? Would Adrien be asleep already. She sent him a text asking if she could call him. He replied a few minutes later saying she could and asking why she couldn't just text it to him. Marinette ignored the last part and called him. He answered. "Hey, Marinette."
"Hey, Adrien. So about when you were eating..."
"Yeah?"
"Why is only one of your eyes red and black?"
"Because my mother was a ghoul, but my dad's human."
"You're half ghoul?"
"The term is more commonly known as a one eyed ghoul, but yes."
"Do you want to tell anyone?"
"I'm not sure yet. I don't want to go around and be like 'oh, by the way, I'm actually a ghoul. You know, more powerful and dangerous than any other monster here in Paris combined that only eats humans and monsters, though some of us are binge eaters which might have killed someone you know and love. How are you!' I don't think that would be a good conversation to start..."
"Don't worry, I get it. I know."
"I'm thinking of telling Nino that I'm a one eyed ghoul."
"Oh, why?"
"Because the CCG are going to come after me one day and I trust Nino will be able to keep it from them."
Sign up to rate and review this story