Categories > Original > Horror > The monster deep down

What the heck?

by Catgirl1 0 reviews

School.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2018-12-05 - Updated: 2018-12-07 - 476 words

0Unrated
Marinette and Adrien walked into class. Lila beamed at Adrien. "Hey, Adrien, how are you?" she asked, looking at Marinette smugly. "Good, Lila. How are you?"
"I'm wonderful. I just got a miraculous. I'll show you after class!"
"Really? How cool, but, I have to go out with Marinette. I told her I would. We have to do something for cats at the Humane Society today so, I can't come over today." This was true. Lila narrowed her eyes. "Are you putting herover me?"
"Don't get akumatized over that. And yes, considering that I haven't trusted you that much ever, no, I probably will put entertaining cats over being at your house."
"Are you sure? I mean, Marinette is a vampire."
"And I am best friends with her. Yes, Lila, I am."
"Fine." Lila stormed away.

Later, Adrien and Marinette overheard her saying, "I'm so sorry, Lila." Max said looking upset.
"That's terrible and traumatic." Rose gasped and Juleka nodded in agreement.
"No, it's fine."
"Being attacked by the Grim Reaper is not fine!" Kim insisted.
"He's like the most terrifying ghoul in existence."
"I wish ghouls would just drop dead! Or commit suicide! Nobody would care about them! They killed my little sister. I had to fight my way out of it." Lila said, pretending to lose confidence and start crying.
Adrien twitched. "Thanks a lot." He muttered.
"What was that, Adrien?" Nino looked up.
"Why did you say thanks a lot?" Lila asked, confused.
"None of your business." he said, coldly to her. Marinette grabbed him and walked away. She sighed. "I know that look. Who are you, really?"
"My ghoul ego?"
"Yeah."
"Promise not to call the CCG on me?"
"I promise."
"I used to be Grim Reaper."
"You killed thousands of people and monsters." Marinette said. Adrien nodded. "See, Marinette? That's why I can't tell people that. Lila said she fought me, but none of my victims did. They died before they got the chance. I quit shortly before I became Chat Noir because I couldn't go through that anymore. Chat Noir is like making up for what I've done. I caused this city too much destruction. Never again."
"Adrien? Buddy? Are you okay?" the class looked concerned as they piled in. Marinette smiled. "Everything is fine. Don't worry."
"Actually, it isn't. So, why I got upset is because I know a family of ghouls who don't kill and love lots of people, but they're being hunted down 24/7 just for being what they are. Why Grim Reaper came is because of that reason. I know this because I know him personally. He is actually a really nice person. He mainly killed CCG. He has't killed many civilians. And he certainly doesn't know you, Lila. Now, if you would please excuse me, I have to go to a photoshoot with my girlfriend."
Sign up to rate and review this story