Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Beautiful Demon

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna and Jotaro meet up and talk. Then, he requests something risky from her.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Tatsumi - Published: 2018-12-23 - 523 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four: Beautiful Demon:

Anna made it to the front desk. The receptionist slid open the glass.

"Hello?" she asked. Anna pressed her lips together.

"I was called here by the suspect," she said. The receptionist didn't blink.

"Okay," she said. The receptionist picked up her phone.

"Hello?" she asked. "Yes, she's here. Do you want me to send her on? Uh-huh. Uh-huh. I understand. Goodbye." The receptionist hung up the phone.

"You can go back there," she said.

"Thank you," Anna said. She bowed and walked down the hall.

-2:12 p.m.-

Jotaro sat at the table silent. He looked up when he heard the door open. Anna stood in the doorway. The boy's eyes lit up.

"Hey," he said. Anna closed the door behind her.

"Why are you here?" she asked. "What's going on here?" The former heir smiled.

"You're just as beautiful as ever," he said. Anna sat down in front of him.

"What is going on?" she asked. "Who is hunting you?" Jotaro had a serious look on his face.

"Your family," he whispered.

"What did you say?" Anna asked. Jotaro stared her in the eye.

"You know the end is coming," he said. "Right?"

"Yes…" Anna said. He breathed out.

"Good," Jotaro said. "Saves me time to explain everything." He sighed and sat back.

"She's using me as bait," he said. Anna gave him a strange look.

"What for?" she asked. "Why you?" Jotaro lowered his eyes.

"Because I'm close to you," he muttered. Anna stared with big eyes. Jotaro slowly nodded.

Tatsumi and Konoe watched from the hall.

"What do you think?" Tatsumi asked. Konoe watched, thinking.

"I don't know," he said. "It sounds legit."

"What should we do?" Tatsumi asked.

"Keep watching them," the manager said. "We'll move if he tries anything."

"Right," Tatsumi said. They continued to watch inside the room.

Jotaro leaned back. "You won't win so easily, you know?"

Anna gave him a strange look. "What do you mean?"

"She's desperate. Most of the family is dead or abandoning her. But she won't give up so easily. Haruka won't stop until you are dead."

"What should we do?"

The former heir smiled. "Kiss me." Anna about fell out of her chair.

"What?!" she asked. Jotaro snickered.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm married," Anna said.

"So?" he asked. "I'm not trying to sleep with you. I just want one kiss."

"But…"

"Please?" Jotaro gave her puppy dog eyes. Anna tried to resist to no avail. She turned and looked behind her. Tatsumi and Konoe were still staring at her. Anna pressed her lips together.

"Okay…" she mumbled. Jotaro leaped up and kissed her on the lips. Anna didn't push him off. How did something so bad be so…

The door flung wide open. Tatsumi and Konoe ran into the room. The secretary grabbed Anna away from the boy. She ended up landing on the floor on her bottom. Everything happened so fast. By the time Anna looked up, she was dragged out of the room.

Needless to say, Jotaro was not allowed to be by himself with Ann. Tsuzuki saw to that himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story