Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Demon Falling Hard in Love

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kazue usually doesn't like anyone. She doesn't like anything at all.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2018-12-24 - 539 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Demon Falling Hard in Love:

Kazue was not an easy woman to please. She doesn't like anything or anyone. She rarely even smiles. Kazue kept to herself. She stayed in her room and only came out for food. How could she even fall in love?

But somehow she did. Funny story about how that happened.

-October 8th, 2011-

Kazue left the house for a change. It was Hotaru's idea.

"I will not have you wasting away indoors," she said with her hands on her hips. "Get up and go outside!" Kazue glared at her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I said so," Hotaru said. "Don't argue with me. Get up and go out! Go on! Out! Out!" She pulled her out of bed. Kazue didn't get a chance to speak. The next thing she knew, she was standing in the hall.

"Don't come back until dinner," Hotaru said. The door slammed shut. Kazue wrinkled her nose.

"Jesus," she muttered. The demon turned and walked down the hall.

The late afternoon felt cooler than usual. Kazue blew on her hands. Why did she do that? She was a demon after all. Not like the cold would affect her at all. Not like the cold would affect her at all. Kazue looked up at the sky. The sun wanted to set early. She shook her head.

"Lame," the demon said.

"Excuse me," she heard someone say. Kazue turned her head, glaring.

"What?!" she asked. A man stood in front of her, blinking.

"Uh… I just want to know how to get to Larson," he said. "I am a bit last." She gave him a blank stare. Did she hear angels singing? Can eyes be that rich and blue?

"Larson?" the demon asked.

"Yes," the man said. "I am trying to get some smokes." She could smell the smoke on his black jacket. He shoved his hands into his pockets. Kazue pressed her lips together.

"Um… Uh… Uh…" she said. The man gave her a strange look.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes!" she was quick to say. "I mean… Of course, I am." What am I doing? This /isn't me. What the hell?/

"So… do you know how to get to Larson's?" the man asked. Kazue shook her head.

"No," she admitted.

"Okay," the man said. "Thank you for your time." Kazue stayed frozen as he walked off. By the time she turned around, he was gone. The demon cursed herself. Why did she let him go? More questions filled her head. Why did she care so much? Who was that man? Why did he have such beautiful eyes? Why did he turn her into a stuttering idiot?

Kazue slapped her right cheek.

"Stupid!" she muttered. "Get it together!" Her cheeks felt burning hot and not from the slap. The demon took a breath and rolled back her shoulders.

"Right…" Kazue said. She turned and walked in the opposite direction of the man with the beautiful blue eyes and messy brown hair.

Why couldn't she stop thinking about him?

-Present Day-

Kazue can't get that man and his beautiful blue eyes out of his head. Only Hotaru had a guess about what was happening. Looked like she had work to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story