Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Edenic

Great Beast

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The great beast is on the hunt and looking for something. He has no name, no body, no face, and no voice.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2018-12-27 - 280 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eight: /Great Beast:/

He has no name. He has no face. In fact, he is not human.

He's searching for something. He left the park hours ago. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step.

They can't see him. He walks by them with ease. He can't see around him anyway. It all blurred to a hazy red. And the breathing. Oh, the heavy breathing. Lucky no one could hear him. More his walk much easier. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step.

He bumped into a man coming home from work. The salaryman about fell over.

"Hey!" he shouted. "What the hell? Watch where you're going?!" But when the salaryman turned around, there was no one there.

"Huh?" he asked. Okay… Suddenly, he felt something sticky and heavy on his right shoulder. The salaryman looked down behind him. Chunky brown sludge sat clinging to his jacket.

"Ew! What is that?" he asked. The man wiped off his shoulder and got it on his fingers.

"Yuck," he muttered. He struggled for ten minutes to get the substance off. What was it? The thing was it didn't smell. It was just… sticky.

Meanwhile, he kept walking. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. He sees nothing but red. His breathing sounded painful. He has no voice. He has no mouth or eyes. But there was only one thing he says.

Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt…

What does he want? What is he looking for? The answer is still not known. Consuming Yasuo's body was enough to help him speak and move.

He will need more bodies to consume in order to complete his mission. And so his hunt continues.
Sign up to rate and review this story