Categories > Cartoons > Camp Camp

Summer Possibilities

by margaret21 1 review

It was the morning before anything bad could possibly happen, plot twists, drama, whatever.

Category: Camp Camp - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2019-01-04 - 1084 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Summer Possibilites (Camp Camp)
Today was the day, the first day of summer camp. again. It was another hot summer and the kids are getting off the bus.
for their first day, on a hot day, another day, at camp campbell, the days where you have a fun day without a bad day but enjoy your day or cameron well force you to.
have a fun day.
"Hellloooo! Campers!" David jumped, Max groaned and walked past him, earning a disaproving look from Gwen. "Same old, same old..." Gwen mumbled underneath her breath. "YAY! Another fun summer with my mom and dad!" Nikki exclaimed and ran past David and Gwen. "I- uh.. wha?..." confused David was confused. ".... I uh, excuse me" Neil hesitantly walked past them. "Okay,, why the FUCK is everybody walking past us?!" Gwen said, then a hurd of kids walked over them talking to eachother. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" David screamed. "OW! THE FUCK KIDS?!" Gwen yelled, "LANGUAGE" David said and they both got up to do some camp activities. "Alrighty! Kids, the first day of sunshine lollipops and rainbows!" David squeeled in excitement and read over a list of camp activities.
"Drama...." David read over the last line of the long list on the long piece of paper. "AHA! Drama! Fashion enquirements and more! Let's do Drama first David!" Preston said, dramatically. "Shut the fuck up Preston with your stupid yapping mouth blabbering about a useless excuse to talk" Max insulted the poor Preston with a horrible insult. "AH! HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE POOR PRESTON WITH A HORRIBLE INSULT?!" Preston yelled, again, dramatically.
"Maxine! Don't bully Preston, got that Maxine?" Gwen said, "my name isn't fucking Maxine, Gwenanthanianealeeuicallairimpultillyanumberiellaerteeniebeeniepookiewookiesunshinekillykiddiesparkledonutsparklepantsbutt!!" Max said, .
...
...
..
"What?" David questioned, "I-" Max got CUT off, "NEVERMIND!!! ALRIGHT KIDDOS LET'S GET OUR GAME ON!" David smiled as usual. "So hello, Maxine- I MEANN,, Max!" Neil waved. "Hey Neil Armstrong" Maxine said, "what the FUCK MAXINE!!1! THAT'S SPACE KID'S HISTORY NOT MINE" Neil screamed so loud, the trees shaked and the sun was going down. "..Uh.. alrighty then!... Um..? Goodnight? It's nighttime?! WHat hOW!?" David shrieked, questioning life. "Neil here screamed like a 13 year old spoiled girl when her mom takes away her ipod and her dad grounds her" Max said, "Haha! NEIL IS A GIRL! HEY GUYS! NEIL IS A GIRLLLL" Nikki jumped up into space.
"WAIT NIKKI I'M CUMMING TOO!!" Space kid said and rode the mess hall up into space. Nikki died.
When she was on her period.

",..... The first day and we already killed two kids"
"shut up that happened last year davey" Gwen whispered.
"....."

silence.
then MARS AND VENUS DROPPED DOWN FROM SPACE AND NIKKI AND SPACE KID WAS RIDING THEM. "... YAY! WE DON'T KILL KIDS!" David said with a really happy tone in his voice. "sHuT uP DaVId" Gwen said.
"Hey old pals.." a mystery voice, spoke so evil like a cult leader, came from behind them.
that's right! you guessed it!












































A TREE.
"WOAH A TALKING TREE!" the amazing Nerris squeeled in excitement. "Yeah... by,, the power.. of... MAGIC!" Harrison said.
"shut up guys, it's obviously talking LEAVES." Nurf said. "...It's a fucking tree Nurf not a plain stupid leaf that magically comes to life and talks to us like we actually believe it, LEAVES can't do that" Harrison said, fast and soft, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. ".... WELL A FUCKING TREE CAN'T DO SHIT EITHER" Nurf screamed and died. by the power of god, insulting oxegyn.
"OH NO HE'S DEAD" Harrison was shooked. Nerris thought he was a murderer so she stabbed him with a branch she found on the grass beside him or her or whatever, probably a girl. "AHHHH I'M... dying?" Harrison said, he started to cry in agony, pain rising and flowing through his 11 year old body. Blood coming out, red, dark, inky blood coming out of his stomach, choking on the red and his eyes red with tears. His skin turning a shade of grey, pale. His eyes once yellow, now dull. Dull, yellow eyes. His lifeless body flat. Blood splattered everywhere. Around him. Nerris had his blood on her hands, his now dead bodies blood. "...Nerris, you KILLED HIM!! MURDERER!!" Max pointed at Nerris, yelling. "Wha?!- no! I am a h-" Nerris got cut off by the campers chanting 'MURDERERRRRRRRRRRRR'. THEN. NERRIS STABBED HERSELF WITH HER OWN WAND. IN. THE. HEARTT. duh duh duhhhh.
her body fell down.
also Nikki and space kid are dead by aliens they brought home with them.
....
"David?" Gwen asked. "Yeah?" David said. "What the fuck just happened?" "I don't know.."
"DAVID PINECONE AND GWEN BURGERTOWN. YOU ARE NOW ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD MURDER. WE ARE NOW SHUTTING DOWN THIS CAMP. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ARRESTED AND YOUR CAMP SHUT DOWN, THEN BLAME A RANDOM CITIZEN FOR YOUR HORRIBLE CRIMES THEN WE WILL LET YOU GO BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THAT HAPPENS IN FANFICTION" A random police officer said.
"No! I am not going to let a random person get arrested for my cr-" "NOPE! A GUY NAMED... WHATSHISNAME DID IT!" Gwen shouted. "k" then the police left.
".....Daniel?" David said. the alive campers and Gwen looked where David was looking. "AHHH!!! I SEE YOU FOUND ME. I did survive the poisoning, I am the shows villian after all." Daniel said,

hours later of crying and shame..
9:00pm.
"Ah David, I see you... changed things" Daniel said, looking around his cabin. "Ah! That's right! And you will be-" David got cut off by Daniel pinning him to the wall. "I-... wha?..." David's face turned red,, and something... pressed onto his face. it was really a slice-of-life piece of moment. But Daniel thought he should take a stab at it before his life ENDS.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA-



because Daniel sliced him in the necc.
"Sorry to holed you up..-" then Daniel got shot by Nurf for some reason, and whatever reason Nurf has a gun for, but if he can randomly bring out knives then he can randomly bring out guns. then Nurf shot himself. then Gwen blown up the camp. and Max killed her. because Max was outside behind her trying to escape. but then Max realised that his parents are abusive and that they would kick him out. and Max had no where to go, and his friends are dead.
so..
he killed himself by jumping off a cliff.


-better than that cheap starboy ew thing.

no i never read it, i always hear about it.
Sign up to rate and review this story